Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Unkempt posted:

The prisoner's dial enema

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Still mildly put off by the fact that Anglos pspspspsps instead of ksksksksksks.

this is the worst things anglos have ever done

(actually I tchtchtch)

lmao what's this from

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Didn't one just die recently?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Yeah, Toby Keith. That's what the meme means.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Didn't one just die recently?

Not one of the three that are currently part of The Chicks, no.

She was in the group when it was founded (as The Dixie Chicks), but left and one of the others (I want to say Natalie? But I want to say that because she's the only one who's name I know) joined.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lobok posted:

Yeah, Toby Keith. That's what the meme means.

Oh god that's why it's a grave!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lol

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

He's putting boots in God's rear end in heaven now

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I really enjoyed his music as it was peak 90's country and god knows that Angry American was a whole goddamn thing when it came out and absolutely a product of the time. Not really surprised he apparently went full chud considering the check that AA must have cashed for him, but whatever.

Looking at the top 10 on his Spotify page 8 of those are some good fun songs with the exception of the two Jingoism centric tracks.

Edit: Country music hasn't been good since artists stopped doing album covers of themselves wearing just the most gaudy double breasted button down shirts you've ever seen and the biggest possible hairstyles possible.

Warbird has a new favorite as of 17:03 on Feb 6, 2024

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!

Warbird posted:

Country music hasn't been good

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

idk, I like willie nelson

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I only listen to Country and Hip-Hop

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Warbird posted:

I really enjoyed his music as it was peak 90's country and god knows that Angry American was a whole goddamn thing when it came out and absolutely a product of the time. Not really surprised he apparently went full chud considering the check that AA must have cashed for him, but whatever.

Looking at the top 10 on his Spotify page 8 of those are some good fun songs with the exception of the two Jingoism centric tracks.

A song about lynching black people is not really an exception I'm willing to make, though.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Warbird posted:

Yeah, I liked his 90s stuff, then 9/11 happened and welp.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

FreudianSlippers posted:

I only listen to Country and Hip-Hop

I listen exclusively to Old Town Road.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

FreudianSlippers posted:

It's only a meme if it's a picture of a cat, dog, owl, and/or Star Trek/War character with some accompanying text in Impact font.

That's not a meme, that's an image macro.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I’ve only seen image macro used in context of sites from the early 2000’s. Irregardless and regardless mean the same thing now too.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Well this is fuckin terrible

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

PizzaProwler posted:

It's from the US version of the mini-series 'Maniac'

Ah, that's the stuff. Thanks, it was really bothering me.

Mauser posted:

Maniac tv series. It was ok, but the weirdo doctors were the best.

The weirdo doctors really were the best.

Paladinus posted:

A fan music video for Pumped Up Kicks.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Modal Auxiliary posted:

A song about lynching black people is not really an exception I'm willing to make, though.

Good lord, don't blame you there. I'm hoping that was some of his post 9/11 stuff and not one of the 90s tunes I like.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Well if you’re going to be so inflexible I suppose there no point in continuing this conversation

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

SpacePig posted:

I listen exclusively to Old Town Road.

With or without the white guy added in to make it country enough for the radio?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Unkempt posted:

The prisoner's dial enema

:yeah:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

if you know a better way to jump into a different dimension I'd like to hear it

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

MarcusSA posted:

It is. It's also worth watching for how absolutely bugfuck insane it is

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I choose to go without context and hope someone slaps a “Vote Yes On Interpretative Prayer” on it

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Who was the walking skeleton they dragged out to the Thanksgiving nfl game? She did country and everyone seemed to like her performance of holding onto the stage so she wouldn't fall over and very poorly lip-syncing her songs.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

ranbo das posted:

Who was the walking skeleton they dragged out to the Thanksgiving nfl game? She did country and everyone seemed to like her performance of holding onto the stage so she wouldn't fall over and very poorly lip-syncing her songs.

Dolly Parton?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Those are fighting words if that's who you're talking about.

On a related note, kid2 got his copy of Good Morning Farm Friends from Ms. Parton's organization today. His sister loved it enough that I recited it by memory to the mail lady much to her amusement.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Black Noise posted:

Irregardless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjf6NQtSYko

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

big mean giraffe posted:

That's not a meme, that's an image macro.

This is not a repetition, it's a tautology.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I want to know where this was going, because Jem's whole thing was holograms. Even if she disguised herself as a surfboard she'd still feel like a human if anyone picked her up. If they actually surfed on her she must have amazing core strength.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

She would do anything to get surfed on by that one hot guy with the chiseled jaw

It was kind of a dumb show but the theme song was pretty catchy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkQE5wuBFeY

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ranbo das posted:

Mods probe this chucklefuck and give them a dolly pic

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

ranbo das posted:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

we do not slander Dolly Parton itt

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

I liked the Jem cartoon as a kid but could never admit it because I was a boy. I think it's ripe for a She-Ra style remake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

and a nice vintage virgin/chad

edit:

ranbo das posted:

PizzaProwler has a new favorite as of 20:38 on Feb 6, 2024