Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
The Punk injury news has reminded me of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Punk’s longstanding groin injury must have flared up again

Edit: i think he sustained it here:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Got reminded again of balls being crushed and also found this saved on my phone
Whoever made this, you did the lord's work.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I love remembering the time when Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk square in the yambag.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

He never recovered

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

there's an alternate universe where satoshi kojima never elbow dropped cm punk in the nads :(

but there's also
an alternate universe where cm punk is being elbow dropped in the nuts by satoshi kojima every day :)

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Just some days you can't stop remembering

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Next time CM Punk hits his elbow on something, it should be something soft and yielding. Like CM Punk's balls.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
The video clip is unfortunately lost to time, but after Kojima absolutely annihilated CM Punks nuts, he looked directly at the hard camera and said, "I could get used to this."

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I have definitely asked before I will ask again: someone in the aftermath of Punk's muffin meltdown made a post parodying the Chicanery speech from Better Call Saul. Does anyone remember this?!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

You’re laughing. A man ruined another man’s life by elbowing his cock so intensely the recipient simultaneously lost his mind and his bones physically aged thirty years, and you’re laughing

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Chris James 2 posted:

You’re laughing. A man ruined another man’s life by elbowing his cock so intensely the recipient simultaneously lost his mind and his bones physically aged thirty years, and you’re laughing

well, ya

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Chris James 2 posted:

Unless Kojima's elbow has the ability to time travel he was several years too late for both.
Seriously though, how do you get up from that? That's like a license to lay curled in the fetal position for the next 2 hours for most people.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

ChrisBTY posted:

Unless Kojima's elbow has the ability to time travel he was several years too late for both.

oh, that's the kind of technology he had

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That’s why he claimed he didn’t have the technology, it’s very secret

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Lots of online speculation that Punk is/was on steroids. Kojima's elbow to the balls is even more impressive considering that means he had a much smaller target to hit.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Was Punk trying to manipulate his dick to balls ratio? RIP Rich Piano

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Fragile dong, fragile balls, weak groin, weak penis.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

in the cock

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

He got hit so hard all his piss got shot up to his brain.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

A Fancy Hat posted:

Lots of online speculation that Punk is/was on steroids. Kojima's elbow to the balls is even more impressive considering that means he had a much smaller target to hit.

lol

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
KOJIMA

LARIAT

ELBOW IN BALLS

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
From the WWE thread:

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

CM Punk is really starting to regret having scheduled all his training camps at the beach that makes you old

Shard posted:

He also chose poorly when deciding what cup to bring along for his beach pepsi

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

He also chose poorly when deciding to not bring a cup along for the Kojima match.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

SilentChaz posted:

From the WWE thread:

lol

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
the true highlight of cmpunks aew comeback

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
Restore the Feeling (to CM Punk's dick and balls after Satoshi Kojima hit them with an elbow drop)

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQgUx9WJwjE

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmfao remember when cm punk got his balls smashed in with an elbow drop?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

haunted bong posted:

lmfao remember when cm punk got his balls smashed in with an elbow drop?

no? :confused:

quote:

ohhhhhhhh right

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

CMPunk got his balls smashed in with an elbow drop? I’m going to need to see evidence of this.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Congrats to Satoshi Kojima, MLW champion and destroyer of CM Punk's balls.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Does CM Punk live rent-free in our heads? Yes he does.
Because we arn't landlords.
And also because CM Punk got his peanuts buttered by a Kojima elbow drop.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

There Is a CM Punk Inside All Our Heads: His Nuts Must Be Destroyed

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

There are two CM Punks inside all of us. One of them is getting his nuts elbow dropped by Satoshi Kojima. The other one is getting his nuts elbow dropped by Satoshi Kojima. They are both getting their nuts elbow dropped by Satoshi Kojima.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Stereo nut smashing

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Hey, the doctors just told me that if I don't see a pathetic manchild getting smashed in the nuts within the next three hours, I'll die a very painful and agonizing death.

Can anybody help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Purple Monkey posted:

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says his co-workers are loving children. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where people keep trying to use real glass around him.

Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Great clown CM Punk is getting elbow dropped in the balls in town tonight. Go and see that. That should pick you up.'

Man bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor…
Remembered this post today, very good very funny