Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Feb 7, 2024

kazil posted:

Another great night for House Republicans lmao

extremely disconnected from those they represent 5 years and counting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.
Question on the Carano thing. I wonder where her contract was written? It seems like if it’s Florida, is Florida an at will state?

Cuz if so, I think I understand why the thing is written that way. Performative at best.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

rotinaj posted:

Who the gently caress is Joey mannarino

Joey Marinara

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

nobodygetshurt posted:

hahahahaha enlies

It's a perfectly cromulent word!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

I do not like or want you posting.

Feb 7, 2024
nah they've been havin the time of their lives since 2017

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I really want some Lil Smokies now.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

lol

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003
Goddamn both impeachment and the separate israel funding failing in the same day? Along with Trump immunity getting shot down again?

Pretty decent for a Tuesday.

I can't wait to see the briefs filed by Trump's dipshit lawyers tomorrow about why Engoron should ignore that Weisselberg was obviously perjuring himself on the stand.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

PuttyKnife posted:

Question on the Carano thing. I wonder where her contract was written? It seems like if it’s Florida, is Florida an at will state?

Cuz if so, I think I understand why the thing is written that way. Performative at best.

Well, maybe it was written in California

Which is also an at will state

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Ralepozozaxe posted:

I wonder if Carano still gets some sort of residuals form the Mandalorian, and this stunt somehow stops her from getting those.

This stunt and her demands really scream "oh god I hosed up, please undo this financial disaster I brought upon myself as though it never happened."

My favorite demand is that the company she is suing will just write a cool new show for her to star in.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lmao gonna try again tomorrow

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Padical posted:

My favorite demand is that the company she is suing will just write a cool new show for her to star in.

Lol they were already doing that when she got fired

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Whip it, Johnson!

Whip it good!

Feb 7, 2024

Padical posted:

cool...new....show

:sludgepal:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
What an absolute joke Mike Johnson is as a speaker of the house and as a human being

Feb 7, 2024
a house....of representation.....:thunk:

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Yes, and? She thinks they will saddle her up with the originally envisioned quality show and support after all of this and a lawsuit?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

kazil posted:

lmao gonna try again tomorrow

Honestly that's why Moore switched to "no" right before close.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Padical posted:

Yes, and? She thinks they will saddle her up with the originally envisioned quality show and support after all of this and a lawsuit?

Cancel Culture isn't real, but it should be.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Tim Allen's show got cancelled because he was a loud conservative rear end in a top hat Disney didn't want to deal with, all he had to do was play nice a couple years and he's got his own show on Disney Plus with two seasons which they even let him executive producer and cast his nepobaby (no shade to her, she's pretty good)

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

MrQwerty posted:

That sick burn is gonna need some ER treatment stat

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

She was going to have a much bigger role and she can't really even act very well. Then there's crossover roles in other SW series I'm sure and so on and so on. Obviously she wouldn't have become filthy rich on that alone but steady paycheck and already part of the Disney family so she can slide into other stuff (Rosario aka Ahsoka starred in Haunted Mansion which wasn't great but again starred in a disney production) but no do go on Gina you do what you feel is right and have no regrets... (shes having huge regrets).

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Accipiter posted:

Oh Me, Oh My please crank up the Al Green because this is Simply Beautiful.

What a Wonderful Thing.

W-WAIT A MINUTE! IS THAT AL GREEN'S MUSIC?!

Hollismason posted:

I don't know who this is. Should I know who this is?

Ted Mosby's mom from How I Met Your Mother

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/MrSantosNY/status/1755014384009548256

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Tim Allen's show got cancelled because he was a loud conservative rear end in a top hat Disney didn't want to deal with, all he had to do was play nice a couple years and he's got his own show on Disney Plus with two seasons which they even let him executive producer and cast his nepobaby (no shade to her, she's pretty good)

I remember that Last Man Standing did a joke where Tim dresses up as Trump for Halloween and pisses off his black neighbor. Classic woke Disney!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lmao

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Isn't he still under federal charges for identity theft and other things?

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Go off king

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

BrigadierSensible posted:

Isn't he still under federal charges for identity theft and other things?

indicted on 23 counts, all felonies

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Blackchamber posted:

She was going to have a much bigger role and she can't really even act

FTFY

I recently rewatched the Mandalorian (and Boba Fett) as just time filling Star Wars poo poo and I had forgotten how abysmal she was. Literally cringe worthy performances. It's hilarious that she hosed herself out of so much fame, though I suppose she could still run the circuit of conventions, for whatever she can get hawking signatures.

Also, PKMN trainer red, I always read your name as "Pikmin" (a game I never actually played).

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Barometer posted:

FTFY

I recently rewatched the Mandalorian (and Boba Fett) as just time filling Star Wars poo poo and I had forgotten how abysmal she was. Literally cringe worthy performances. It's hilarious that she hosed herself out of so much fame, though I suppose she could still run the circuit of conventions, for whatever she can get hawking signatures.

Also, PKMN trainer red, I always read your name as "Pikmin" (a game I never actually played).

Go play Pikmin 4 right the goddamn now

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Times is reporting Ronna is out and Trump is going to publicly back an election denier to replace her :lol:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Three Olives posted:

Times is reporting Ronna is out and Trump is going to publicly back an election denier to replace her :lol:

Is she allowed to start calling herself Romney again at least?

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Shitlord supreme.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Is she allowed to start calling herself Romney again at least?

No Trump told her to stop and that’s as if it came from the lips of God Himself. It is permanent.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Three Olives posted:

:hmbol:

GOP

IN

SHAMBLES

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

I know the GOP can probably muster the votes for impeachment once Scalise gets back, but it was still hilarious that they put it on the floor NOW, right after the Israel bill crashed and burned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Three Olives posted:

link?