Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

When I finally become mod my first order will be to forum ban Oatgan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

#1- infinity: the epic rereg mafia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiCIOQdvid4

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

the sound you hear when you see a 23/24 regdate with the default av....

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Someone opened a thread in SAD to discuss if the forum should 86 the Vince emote. Figured y'all should know in case you want to chime in.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

:yikeseroo:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Glass Punkbull 141 posted:

Someone opened a thread in SAD to discuss if the forum should 86 the Vince emote. Figured y'all should know in case you want to chime in.

That’ll show him

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

That’ll show him

Appreciated your input.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
https://i.imgur.com/Zwq3YKC.png

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

That’ll show him

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

There’s weeks that go by where there aren’t fights, bickering, or any of that. Sometimes also we all come together to LMAO together. Emotions run high here, we know a little honest part of each other. I am grateful for the space to interact with you all.

There have been weeks of my life when things were bad and you lot were all I had to remind me other folks existed. My feedback is thus, thanks for the arguments, the roasts, the comedy, and the marking out. It is in many ways dumb we even exist, and even dumber we exist and also love fake fighting, it’s a cosmic coincidence we are here, and I am happy my dice landed on spending time with you all.

I’ve come to a place where I enjoy everyone here, even those that don’t necessarily enjoy me. I hope I’ve made you laugh, either with me or at me, it’s all the same.

4 life 2 sweet me. Remember Okada Omega 1? Remember Danielson at mania XXX? Remember the Brody Lee celebration of life?

Just wanted to thank you lot.

Just wanted to say this was a good and wholesome post, I salute you for it and it's good you're here

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

NienNunb posted:

When I finally become mod my first order will be to forum ban Oatgan

why would you ban the only good mod we’ve ever had

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

why would you ban the only good mod we’ve ever had

He knows what he’s done

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Edit: wrong thread, put Oatgan in the device for 55 years

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Doomsday?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Go back to calling it Wrestlehut 2k

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Wait

We stopped calling it Wrestlehut 2k?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the no cody zone

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the no cody zone

But you let in Cody Hall!

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

MJeff posted:

But you let in Cody Hall!

Sorry, that sign should read No Codys.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Please ban all Cody crybabies

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Please ban all Cody crybabies

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
What I want out PSP is for more people to vote in The Greatest Match Since 2019 Tournament thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4053086

Currently the WON Award Best Match of 2021 and *****3/4 rated Lucha Bros vs. Young Bucks Cage Match is losing to that DDT match where they had to avoid breaking a light tube

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

fez_machine posted:

What I want out PSP is for more people to vote in The Greatest Match Since 2019 Tournament thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4053086

Currently the WON Award Best Match of 2021 and *****3/4 rated Lucha Bros vs. Young Bucks Cage Match is losing to that DDT match where they had to avoid breaking a light tube
because the light tube match was better OP

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

fez_machine posted:

oh, alright. thank you for letting me know so i could vote for the light tube match.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I ain’t reading all that

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

fez_machine posted:

I don't see Randy Orton vs. Edge at Backlash 2020, so there's nothing for me to vote on

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

karmicknight posted:

oh, alright. thank you for letting me know so i could vote for the light tube match.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

karmicknight posted:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

stop with the voting threads. ill never vote.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dromal can you go vote for the light tube match? i nominated that match as well as a second match that definitely doesn't deserve to be in the tournament, but when i did that i did not realize that nominations would all be accepted in order. apparently the light tube match does deserve to be there after all but the other one probably doesn't and it would make me feel like less of a wasteful person.

i change my mind. you don't have to

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 10, 2024

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dromal. you loving vote on that match.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dormal, do the right thing

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

dromal how could you

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

dromal phrenia posted:

stop with the voting threads. ill never vote.

literally the most important election of your lifetime

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

that threads too long tho. i appreciate the effort but you gotta put the bracket all in one big thing for me because im stupid and lazy.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

post hole digger posted:

but you gotta put the bracket all in one big thing for me because im stupid and lazy.

maybe when it gets smaller

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've unlocked the thread in case you have any feedback

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I’d like the probation on nine nuneb extended

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014