Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

indigi posted:

brother, that's peepee.

:thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

indigi posted:

I’m generally against posting a tweet without any elaboration or context. but I don't think this one needs any

Makes sense: Brock shot up Dallas this year bad.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

49ers are gonna get powered up from the disrespect they read from this random twitter account.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1754978071944532358

Lmao I dunno if Admitting you couldn't stop screen plays and short passes from a D2 noodle armed QB is something I personally would do.

But go off lol

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I can't believe kicking Josh McDaniels's rear end is such a major achievement.

He should hire Jeff Saturday while he's at it.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

indigi posted:

I’m generally against posting a tweet without any elaboration or context. but I don't think this one needs any

This explains why's he so good in Dallas

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Can't Hardly Wait to play in the Super Bowl

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
If your peepee is gold please drink more water.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/JayCuda/status/1754952313934897458?t=6zUBtG1d_eeByWUBX3Uy_A&s=19

useless but kinda fun trivia

- Peyton, Young and Unitas are the only QBs to appear three times, and Manning did with a different receiver on each one

- Rice and Raymond Berry also lead receivers with three appearances

- Surprised Brady and Gronk only appear once, even if you take into account Rob's injury story

- thank God A.J. Green retired

also posted because I'm sure SA2k will appreciate Fouts and Rivers styling on their rivals

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Ravens legend Johnny Unitas

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

shyduck posted:

Ravens legend Johnny Unitas

regardless of what the records officially say, Unitas couldn't care less about the Colts, so it's the correct take, yes

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mystic Stylez posted:

https://twitter.com/JayCuda/status/1754952313934897458?t=6zUBtG1d_eeByWUBX3Uy_A&s=19

also posted because I'm sure SA2k will appreciate Fouts and Rivers styling on their rivals

I enjoyed this post.

gently caress John Elway

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

i'm the dude who is bringing a veggie tray to the party

A bit late, but if everyone else is bringing chips and meatballs and mounds of grease? Honestly you're a hero and a palette cleanser. Just as so long as you're not bringing some wilted garbage from Wal Mart and sticking us with just ranch.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

a neat cape posted:

gently caress John Elway

Something we can all agree on

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

A.o.D. posted:

A bit late, but if everyone else is bringing chips and meatballs and mounds of grease? Honestly you're a hero and a palette cleanser. Just as so long as you're not bringing some wilted garbage from Wal Mart and sticking us with just ranch.

Ain’t nobody want broccoli on Super Bowl Sunday.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mystic Stylez posted:

- Peyton, Young and Unitas are the only QBs to appear three times, and Manning did with a different receiver on each one

- Rice and Raymond Berry also lead receivers with three appearances

- Surprised Brady and Gronk only appear once, even if you take into account Rob's injury story

- thank God A.J. Green retired

The out of division ones are interesting for Unitas. The Colts and 49ers were never in a division together and Unitas and Berry still somehow own this record? The Lions somehow haven't given up more TDs than then to someone else too, I mean there are options going on there. And the Pack?

Also the Pats and Peyton/Harrison, but that was a thing where they seemed to play each other every year even if they weren't in the same division.

a neat cape posted:

gently caress John Elway

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

a neat cape posted:

I enjoyed this post.

gently caress John Elway

a- loving -men.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
The Ravens logo going with Unitas is loving unnatural and gross.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

If your peepee is gold please drink more water.

What if it's orange?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
If it's clear or yella, you're hydrated fella!
If it's orange or brown, you're in kidney stone town.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Nervous posted:

What if it's orange?

Eat less turmeric.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

The out of division ones are interesting for Unitas. The Colts and 49ers were never in a division together and Unitas and Berry still somehow own this record?

Actually, the Baltimore Colts and 49ers were in the same division back then (Same with Lions and Packers). Why the Colts were in the West Division is another matter entirely.

I’m mildly surprised Rice against the Falcons is with Steve Young instead of Montana, cause he caught 5 in one game with Montana as QB.

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Feb 7, 2024

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Be really cool if a portal to hell opened up and swallowed the stadium during the game

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Eat less turmeric.

At least I still have carrots.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Nervous posted:

What if it's orange?

YOU ARE A BAD GUY!!!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
if it's 8 you should go see a doctor immediately.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

YOLOsubmarine posted:

YOU ARE A BAD GUY!!!

lol what child made that

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Fat Jesus posted:

lol what child made that

Tom Herman, former head football coach of the University of Texas.

It’s very funny but honestly pretty effective. Every time I go to pee and it’s a little dark I immediately think “I’m a BAD GUY!!” and it reminds me to drink water.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Lifespan posted:

If it's clear or yella, you're hydrated fella!
If it's orange or brown, you're in kidney stone town.

Of course if you’re in Canada then the whole thing is reversed.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fartknocker posted:

Actually, the Baltimore Colts and 49ers were in the same division back then (Same with Lions and Packers). Why the Colts were in the West Division is another matter entirely.

I had completely put this bit of history out of my thoughts. To my mind the Colts were always an AFC team--which they definitely weren't if I was thinking about it even a little--so I was like, man they're not even in the same conference.

Still crazy to me that they own the record against the Lions though, you'd think Favre and Freeman or Rodgers and Adams would have snagged that one.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
The real pro move to bring to a superbowl party (or other party) is a box of coffee.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Mr. Nice! posted:

Eat less turmeric.

The morning after you’ve eaten beets the night before and poo poo, and panic, and then remember you ate beets the night before

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Pontius Pilate posted:

The morning after you’ve eaten beets the night before and poo poo, and panic, and then remember you ate beets the night before

I always wonder what demon has infested my piss for a minute before remembering I ate asparagus.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Eat less turmeric.

If I had a nickel for every patient that asked me about turmeric….

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Fat Jesus posted:

lol what child made that

It’s not too far off what was hanging up in ever latrine in basic training 20 years ago.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1754978071944532358

Lmao I dunno if Admitting you couldn't stop screen plays and short passes from a D2 noodle armed QB is something I personally would do.

But go off lol

How could anyone have ever doubted the most Raiders rear end head coach hire possible?

FizFashizzle posted:

If I had a nickel for every patient that asked me about turmeric….

Powerful 'patients/coworkers telling me how great their chiropractor is despite years of back pain imaging that never resolves' energy.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Scarabrae posted:

Be really cool if a portal to hell opened up and swallowed the stadium during the game

CMC doesn't need that.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

And George Kittle seems like a cool dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

indigi posted:

I texted about this to my people during that game. It hit me in the third quarter. It's uncanny.