Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

are they riffing on erectile dysfunction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Communist Thoughts posted:

Who is Beth rigby

I think she's the co-host of the new Electoral Dysfunction podcast.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Sky News Political Editor. I guess everyone wants a political podcast nowadays.

Going to be loads in the lead up to the election. I am holding off for the Dennis Skinner one myself

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

A Buttery Pastry posted:

the arse is the outer parts.

That's the rare form he has. His cheeks are stuffed like his fongers

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
at least he doesn't have cancer of the soul

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Starbucks posted:

I think this is another part of the larger context where Labour are taking a lot of votes they had in 2019 for granted and looking at Red Wall / Swing voters only.

The whole “What are you gonna do? Vote Tory?” ness at the end wasn’t needed.

In regards to political capital and the US, at the moment you need to look at the fact you have no idea who to build that capital with — Biden or Trump.

This has plagued Labour for years now and that they still believe this is quite bemusing. It went a long way to what lost them Scotland in the end. "What are you going to do? Vote for anyone else? :smug:" Then along came the SNP.

They'll probably get away with it this time, mostly thanks to the ennui of the Tories than anything else.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Sunak used PMQs to make a "what is a woman" joke while Brianna Ghey's mum was in the public gallery

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Calculated evil or just the tiniest man in Britain loving up again?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

keep punching joe posted:

The King is full of vigour and fight. Surprisingly down to earth and very funny.

In high spirits I hope :ohdear:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

They appear to be melting.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the King looks pretty bad for 75.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

euphronius posted:

the King looks pretty bad for 75.

He has cancer op

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1754919130837483709

19 year old me is devastated by this news

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
yep, you realise that being a conservative rear end in a top hat was the truth all along and then you die because you got old and broken. Take that young lefties.

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Communist Bear posted:

This has plagued Labour for years now and that they still believe this is quite bemusing. It went a long way to what lost them Scotland in the end. "What are you going to do? Vote for anyone else? :smug:" Then along came the SNP.

They'll probably get away with it this time, mostly thanks to the ennui of the Tories than anything else.

I didn’t vote Labour, I just neglected to vote Tory, as it were. I think that’s how Biden got in, no? When most Tory voters are sick to the back teeth of the current batch, Reform and the Lib Dems may get that boost as much as Labour.

I guess the SNP imploding too will be interesting as well.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

they’re just thinking about their next trip to the beach.
look! the one in the middle’s spotted some toilet tomatoes growing by the rock pools.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

i am harry posted:

they’re just thinking about their next trip to the beach.
look! the one in the middle’s spotted some toilet tomatoes growing by the rock pools.

I have to imagine that the vast majority of listeners for these podcast are political journalist and their underlings who are forced to listen to them to trawl for any juicy slip-up or gossip. They are nothing but an echo chamber.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

yeah you get funny things out of it proving how clueless these people are like laura knussberg trying to explain poo poo posting or whatever

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Communist Bear posted:

Well, there's no chance of an ENP forming, so they're perfectly safe.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
we have like 5 ENP's

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1754957713333739810

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao please steve jobs your cancer

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

he’s gonna die lmao

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

should i go for the FOLFOX chemo with years of evidence behind it or some tap water which a wasp might have poo poo a little bit of it’s stinger in…hmm…decisions decisions

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
He's the king, he can just decree the cancer away

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

chemotherapy? a salve of st. johns wort and evening primrose should do the trick

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Well thats that then

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Completely forgot that hes a homeopathy guy and will want to rub leaves on his cancer. Yeah he's done

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

the sex ghost posted:

Completely forgot that hes a homeopathy guy and will want to rub leaves on his cancer. Yeah he's done
they're gonna dissolve him in your drinking water so everyone in the uk gets a molecule of charles in them and become avatars of his seed and legacy

e: or would that make you republicans? not sure how it works.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
lol he's gone

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Britain: we’re not a joke, we’re a real country

also britain: the king of all britons will be treating his rear end cancer with potions from the royal alchemist. also it’s the 21st loving century

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

...and now, class, we come to the brief reign of Charles the Idiot.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

potions made by an alchemist have a better chance of curing butt cancer than a fruit smoothie blend.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lol, lots of people are lefties then they make money and realize they are greedy shitstains. It's true, folks. She's right.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Just saw the news lol

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Congratulations to William soon to be king of england.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Williams is forwarding his dad homeopathy articles from yoga newsletters as we speak

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lol, lots of people are lefties then they make money and realize they are greedy shitstains. It's true, folks. She's right.

ok yospos

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

euphronius posted:

Williams is forwarding his dad homeopathy articles from yoga newsletters as we speak

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

rip bozo