Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

I could definitely read AD quotes all day.

Alxprit posted:

Flute Island? Pssh... more like Blue Ball Island.

The last ten seconds of that episode is one of my favorite scenes. The sudden pause, Roger's echoing yell and the color fade, it's just so bizarre in the best way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Tom Tucker posted:

I know we can’t just quote every episode that comes up but Hurricane really is an A-lister. I think about the bear judgementally shaking his head more than I’d like to admit, along with the kid trying to get his soccer ball from the yard, but Roger’s “no… no no no no no” while pushing his one night stand underwater with one finger is perfection.

Roger getting electrocuted and just staring Stan down and not saying anything while floating by is another great moment.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Jeff: You wanna know why I never wanna be around here? You're on the phone with Brenda for three hours every time I want to be with you in the bedroom!

Hailey: You're all just boys! Little boys!!

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
What WAS in that sauce?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

I don't remember doing ether. But, then again, that's ether's signature move.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/Dovendraw/status/1754984153366364621?t=3HhW2Xr2cWIL85q5q-DakQ&s=19

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

The most amazing start to a perfect episode. The perfect hard cut between excited and annoyed is flawless.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

RC Cola posted:

Just watched hurricane again. The entire episode is perfect from start to finish, but my old college javelin is top tier

You harpooned me.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

The fact we just see Roger slam the door open before the clip abruptly ends is perfect

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The Smiths realizing they're about to deal with Roger is a gag structure that works so consistently. I watched "The Enlightenment of Ragi-Baba" last week and Hayley has a great "Oh no" moment when she pieces together who the new meditation guru is.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

What if roger is everybody because they never left the vacation goo?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

The Smiths realizing they're about to deal with Roger is a gag structure that works so consistently. I watched "The Enlightenment of Ragi-Baba" last week and Hayley has a great "Oh no" moment when she pieces together who the new meditation guru is.

Its even great when R9ger does that kind of joke too.

I really thought you were going to be Jaspertarian Roger.

To be honest, so did I.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

JethroMcB posted:

I love the bit in Eight Fires where Francine and Roger travel to Peru to meet up with him.

"Okay, that's enough turning around."

Although that episode has another favorite exchange where Franny is shouting at the learning annex lady.

"THIS WHOLE BUILDING'S GONNA BURN!"

"YOU CAN'T BURN BRICK BITCH!"

"OH I'LL FIND A FIRE HOT ENOUGH"

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

“It’s going to be you, isn’t it? We’re going to get there and it’s going to be you.”
“…strong possibility.”

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I'm not saying you're right but I should probably come with just in case

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
“Thank god I’m just his secretary!”

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

You're going to be the dog trainer, right?

No, that's crazy... I'm the dog.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Oh, Hayley...Does Dalton Galloway sound like a real person? Grow up, it's me.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

:yeah:

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

pixaal posted:

What if roger is everybody because they never left the vacation goo?

One of these days I really need to properly flesh out my "everybody is Roger"episode idea

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Have they done a proper Being John Malkovich yet? Because if not...

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

american dad

is good

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you

The_Doctor posted:

“Thank god I’m just his secretary!”

"I'm an associate!"

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Mx. posted:

american dad

is good

It's good. No, great. No, good.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Mx. posted:

american dad

is good

Oh, my God.

That's perfect.

It says that American Dad is good, which puts it in the listener's mind, like "That show is good."

That's smart posting.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

cant cook creole bream posted:

It's good. No, great. No, good.

I killed two teenagers!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I introduced my coworker to American Dad a few months ago and now her and her fiance are lifelong dadders. They're on their rewatch already. Just need to get everyone on earth to watch American Dad and then we can fuse together like some giant jeans in the sky

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Alxprit posted:

I killed two teenagers!

No wait... I killed 3 teanagers!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RC Cola posted:

I introduced my coworker to American Dad a few months ago and now her and her fiance are lifelong dadders. They're on their rewatch already. Just need to get everyone on earth to watch American Dad and then we can fuse together like some giant jeans in the sky

You just got DADDED.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The progression of Steve's voice in "Portrait of Francine's Genitals" is so drat funny. I want a full episode where he's speaking in that even, golden baritone.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

Nichael posted:

You just got DADDED.

NO ONE IS SAFE

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

JethroMcB posted:

The progression of Steve's voice in "Portrait of Francine's Genitals" is so drat funny. I want a full episode where he's speaking in that even, golden baritone.

It’s wild I can’t go buy a mug with that painting on.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Nichael posted:

You just got DADDED.

No, Nichael, American Dad! loves everyone now!

That's right, America! We want you to know you are loved!

Except for you, Bend, Oregon.

Filthy gutter trash.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

It’s wild I can’t go buy a mug with that painting on.

It really is nuts they don't have any merch. I have that painting on a shirt but I had to buy it from a 3rd party retailer.

I would absolutely buy a Bazooka Sharks Johney Concussion jersey from the American Dad store. Instead I have to settle for a shirt that just has the logo.

That they don't sell Klaus's Boyz shirts is a crime against humanity and someone needs to be dragged in front of the Hague for that.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
You thought I was sleeping, didn't you?

:smug:

Acting!

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

ZOOKA SHAAAAAAARKS

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

limp_cheese posted:

No wait... I killed 3 teanagers!

"I'm just going to stare at the lake and think about how I almost killed a baby."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Tell them how you killed our baby.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

muscles like this! posted:

Tell them how you killed our baby.

Can I have not killed the baby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Levin posted:

Can I have not killed the baby?

No, you left the gate open and she sank like a stone, you'll have to live with that for the rest of your life.