Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

FutonForensic posted:

thank you Dr. Toke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

kuarduck posted:

Hah holy poo poo, this is just payback for all the times I had to say "Tobacco Water Pipe" in the 90s

Flashback to a few years ago when I was buying a bong at a headship

"Hello, do you have any ~oil pourers~ for sale?"

"Huh"

"Oh sorry, I mean do you have a water pipe for tobacco?"

"A what?"

"A bong ,do you sell bongs here?"

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i bought a bong in person for the first time ever this week since my old bong broke during a party and is out for repairs. i kinda miss all the FOR TOBACCO USE ONLY signs

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

So, usually I load my dynavap with tweezers, but I remembered that you can load it by like using it as a straw and sucking up the weed. So I did that yesterday and remarked as I put the cap on, seems like it holds a bit more weed that way. BOY DOES IT. I was about twice as high as I'd planned on getting. Whoops!

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
…tweezers?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I load my bong with toothpicks, but I learned today I could just stand on my head and gravity is now helping instead of hurting. I'm very high.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I need a new bong. The one I have is too small. I want a small one, but this is too dang small. The line between the water being just right, too much, or nothing, is like 10 microns thin.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

TenementFunster posted:

i bought a bong in person for the first time ever this week since my old bong broke during a party and is out for repairs. i kinda miss all the FOR TOBACCO USE ONLY signs

My MIL kept hounding me for Xmas present ideas after I told her to just donate to an animal rescue for me. After about the fifth text message about it I told her I was going to find the skeeziest headshop in town and send her to buy a Dick Bong for me if she didn't take the hint.

For Christmas I got a nice note from the rescue we got Beans the Dog from, thanking me for the donation in my name. Problem solved.

Fake edit: Dog Tax, Beans in his natural habitat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Hellblazer187 posted:

So, usually I load my dynavap with tweezers, but I remembered that you can load it by like using it as a straw and sucking up the weed. So I did that yesterday and remarked as I put the cap on, seems like it holds a bit more weed that way. BOY DOES IT. I was about twice as high as I'd planned on getting. Whoops!

tweezers :psyduck:

I've always just pushed it down into the ground weed like a cookie cutter, I figured that's why it's got the bevelled edge.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Yeah I usually just push the tip of mine around in the ground weed and let it collect in it, until it's packed enough to not just fall out but not tightly packed

tweezers, that's something new

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I dunno, I didn't want to touch the weed with my fingers and it's a fairly small bowl. I didn't realize that was weird, lol.

Edit: I feel like it's not that weird. I'm just deciding not to be embarrassed by something you think is weird. It's normal and makes sense.

Hellblazer187 fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Feb 6, 2024

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Petting a soft cat while high is the hand version of how ice cream tastes better while high. It just feels so nice. Both of my cats are very soft.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I use a 1/8 tsp measuring spoon from Williams Sonoma to scoop my ground flower, and you should too.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

I use the scoop that came with my rogue also a 3d printed bowl holder that catches any weed I drop while packing.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Hellblazer187 posted:

Petting a soft cat while high is the hand version of how ice cream tastes better while high. It just feels so nice. Both of my cats are very soft.

this but my dog's fur

its so good

Mario Yesyes
Oct 30, 2012

Hellblazer187 posted:

I dunno, I didn't want to touch the weed

How Kafkaesque.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

you won't touch the weed but you'll smoke it...both ways are touching if you think about it you get that right?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

you won't touch the weed but you'll smoke it...both ways are touching if you think about it you get that right?

Sticky fingers are an annoyance sticky lungs just grab the vapor better

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
weird little weed misers

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Lol i just rip tiny nugs off the big nugs and jam them in there unground and it works pretty drat well thank u

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
also i got my gf one of those $10 electric lighters to go with the new bong and it’s a primo move for exacting hit size

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Gotta say I'm surprised Buffy the Vampire Slayer hasn't been resurrected/rebooted by now.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Vampires are long done, zombies are passe let's get some mummies going.

I would also accept a wolf-man, or men

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Reboot I Love Mummy

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Can we have a pirate ghost or ghost pirate show?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I just arrived in Phuket! Any recommendations for what and where to smoke?

E: Sorry, it's been so long since last I smoked (:corsair: 7 years now) I might as well be starting all over again as a newbie. :okpos::ducksiren::lsd:

Kind of overdid it by smoking some chronic by snapping a gram of it in a bowl. If you a.) have a massive tolerance break, and b.) snapped it at two distinct times, wondering when it will hit.

Edit 2: smoked it at a table with a group of four guys nearby talking. I did said smoking then felt myself reaching appreciable levels of highness, until it reached prophetic and cosmic levels.

Then I asked the store owner (since I bought buy two get one free) what I should do the rest and if he wanted to keep it for safekeeping or take it with me.

He said that he couldn't keep it for me.

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Feb 7, 2024

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I just arrived in Phuket! Any recommendations for what and where to smoke?

:shrug: can't say on specifics of what to smoke, but you should get high and go check out the Big Buddha, especially at dawn or sunset

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
reboot m,,y brain w/ weed

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

He clearly knows his target audience.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Larry, Barry,Thomas & Brent

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I think the dynavap is the best vape for me because I like to let it cool down before I reload it. With the POTV One or similar types where you can hot swap dosing capsules, you can do a lot more weed a lot quicker. For me, though, I only enjoy weed if I'm a little bit high. If I get too high I hate the feeling. Even though I know that, my dumb rear end always wants to just keep doing more while I'm going. Despite knowing it's easy for me to slip into uncomfortable levels of high, I still get dumb with it. So with the Dynavap I give it time to cool off which also gives wisdom time to prevail over folly.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

When I get too high I just feel the combined weight of all my mistakes, past present and future. It sucks.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Smoke through the anxiety

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Smoke through the anxiety

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I'm digging the free demo of Mad Mullet Jack. The 90's anime style is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxpoAZTdynA

I thought the voice actress sounded familiar, turns out she's been in just about everything.

Mario Yesyes
Oct 30, 2012

Hellblazer187 posted:

I think the dynavap is the best vape for me because I like to let it cool down before I reload it. With the POTV One or similar types where you can hot swap dosing capsules, you can do a lot more weed a lot quicker. For me, though, I only enjoy weed if I'm a little bit high. If I get too high I hate the feeling. Even though I know that, my dumb rear end always wants to just keep doing more while I'm going. Despite knowing it's easy for me to slip into uncomfortable levels of high, I still get dumb with it. So with the Dynavap I give it time to cool off which also gives wisdom time to prevail over folly.

Are you me?
There are many reasons that the Dyna is my favorite method, but this is certainly one of them.

Hellblazer187 posted:

When I get too high I just feel the combined weight of all my mistakes, past present and future. It sucks.

Yes, yes you are me. But this also happens sober so who knows!

Mario Yesyes fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Feb 9, 2024

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Post itt every time you use Aunt Mary, baby, bobby, boom, chira, chronic, ditch, ganja, grass, green, herbs, Mary Jane, Marijuana, and Pot

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

I’m familiar with root as a slang term, but not a slang term for weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

ive never heard either "baby" or "bobby" for weed :wtc: