Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Frank Frank posted:

“I am Spartacus” only its dozens of super fit twink guys in Garfield mascot heads

I AM GARFACUS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

MassRafTer posted:

This is even more confusing than the usual Nathens.

I'm assuming the triangle emoji is an Illuminati reference, and it wouldn't be his first one. Lol at this rich Saudi scion going "the ELITES are pulling the strings!"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I'm assuming the triangle emoji is an Illuminati reference, and it wouldn't be his first one. Lol at this rich Saudi scion going "the ELITES are pulling the strings!"

I assumed it was some sort of capitalist 1%er thing. Nathen does like to rail against “The Man” when he is in fact, the man

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Frank Frank posted:

I assumed it was some sort of capitalist 1%er thing. Nathen does like to rail against “The Man” when he is in fact, the man

“The Mans” good little boy anyway

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
God dammit Nathen:

God dammit

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
Sophisticationist

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Nikumatic posted:

Sophisticationist

STOP IT

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Language does evolve and new words are added to the lexicon, and not since Shakespeare has such a man been so influential in entergaging sophisticationists as Nathen

E: "DM for my BMS program" Nathen I have no desire to know about your BMs and as a brand guru you should know that creating an acronym for BMs is a terrible idea

E: e: I just checked under his likes and they're all eastern European bots how has this man not had his bank account and credit card hacked to hell and back

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Feb 7, 2024

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Nikumatic posted:

Sophisticationist

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Language does evolve and new words are added to the lexicon, and not since Shakespeare has such a man been so influential in entergaging sophisticationists as Nathen

E: "DM for my BMS program" Nathen I have no desire to know about your BMs and as a brand guru you should know that creating an acronym for BMs is a terrible idea

E: e: I just checked under his likes and they're all eastern European bots how has this man not had his bank account and credit card hacked to hell and back

It's always easy to tell how many likes Nathen has purchased because it's some huge round number + like 12 actual likes.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Strong "many people are saying" energy.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
The 5 Ps:
- Punctuality
- Perniciousness
- Presentation
- Panic
- Prison (fork)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The Mazri fingerprint of approval!

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
If Doobie and the Time Cube guy had a baby, it’d probably come out a lot like Nathen.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Well, he's certainly mastered plum giving out

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Is this like how I had a geocities Half Life site in 1998 and made a "BEST HALF LIFE SITE" award and emailed planethalflife so they'd post it and like 100 people would click on my site?

Because I was 10, man.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Five pees elements

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Frank Frank posted:

God dammit Nathen:

God dammit

5 piss elements

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Killingyouguy! posted:

Five pees elements

GarfieldEATS: 5 pees and a few BMs

Solomon Gumball
Jul 24, 2019
Sophisticationistarabiolosisgarficinno

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Mozi posted:

The 5 Ps:
- Punctuality
- Perniciousness
- Presentation
- Panic
- Prison (fork)

Pizza (Garfield shaped)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The sophisticationist at Best Mazri Select tailors the finest golden brand experiences for you, the consumer, in order to achieve the highest alpine peaks of entergagement

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Revins posted:

im sorry

I still have not gotten drunk enough or found a worthy target for this but I thought I should quote it so everyone has to see it again.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Piss And Shittium posted:

What in the poo poo loving gently caress is this? I'm watching the Love me, feed me, don't leave me YT video and reading this thread, and this might just be the weirdest loving poo poo i've seen in time. I can't stop watching though ... I feel ... I feel ... entergaged. A million per cent entergaged.

You want an AV friend? I got a good one all lined up. Top quality, just for you. Keep you and your fellow posters super entergaged. #freetaylor #badcanadamayor #dubai #airplanes #garfieldEATS #GifToPlate

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

STOP IT + shitscaoni = SoPhIsTicaTiOnist :tinfoil:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

SgtScruffy posted:

Is this like how I had a geocities Half Life site in 1998 and made a "BEST HALF LIFE SITE" award and emailed planethalflife so they'd post it and like 100 people would click on my site?

Because I was 10, man.

Entergaging on the early Internet was difficult but worth it once you were awarded with the highest honor the web could bestow at that time

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I’m gonna steal his finger print and leave it on all my crime scenes

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Not making use of this AV is killing me. I have a loaded gun in my hand but I just can't quite shoot it.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://x.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1755667561805427049?s=20

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I love Nathen's insistence on using the third person as if he runs an organization. When he quotes himself? :discourse:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Wait so Viacom finally came after him for using @GarfieldEATSco, so he renamed the company to Entergage, but changed the username to @GarfieldEATSinc? I don't think the "co" is what Viacom had an issue with?

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Knormal posted:

Wait so Viacom finally came after him for using @GarfieldEATSco, so he renamed the company to Entergage, but changed the username to @GarfieldEATSinc? I don't think the "co" is what Viacom had an issue with?

He says that he got forced to change the company name, so he changed it to entergage. I think he changed his Twitter account to the old company name to spite the lawyers. Not as if they would care about an account that gets two likes per post lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Jim Davis didn't mind it!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I spoke to jim davis in marion, he said everything would be fine

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

chadbear posted:

He says that he got forced to change the company name, so he changed it to entergage. I think he changed his Twitter account to the old company name to spite the lawyers. Not as if they would care about an account that gets two likes per post lol
No, he was definitely running a Twitter named @GarfieldEATSco before, I remember because hilariously someone else has @GarfieldEats. And his own Twitter still seems to be up at his name, though it's hard for me to really tell what's going on since Twitter just redirects to a login prompt and Nitter's dead.

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Knormal posted:

No, he was definitely running a Twitter named @GarfieldEATSco before, I remember because hilariously someone else has @GarfieldEats. And his own Twitter still seems to be up at his name, though it's hard for me to really tell what's going on since Twitter just redirects to a login prompt and Nitter's dead.

Sure, he changed his Twitter handle, I said as much. I think that the timeline is that the Garfield lawyers first forced him to change his company name GarfieldEats Inc. because they don’t care about Twitter handles of a nobody. They do care about company names. Nathen cares about Twitter so he in response changed the Twitter handle to GarfieldEats Inc.

Can someone check Canadian company registrations

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

chadbear posted:

Sure, he changed his Twitter handle, I said as much. I think that the timeline is that the Garfield lawyers first forced him to change his company name GarfieldEats Inc. because they don’t care about Twitter handles of a nobody. They do care about company names. Nathen cares about Twitter so he in response changed the Twitter handle to GarfieldEats Inc.

Can someone check Canadian company registrations

Haha, so incredibly idiotic and petty. Like does he really think now he will ever be able to legally do anything with Garfield IP every again? Dude just loves showing he should never be allowed near a licensed property.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I think you'll find that Egeez, run by the most notable sophisticationist in the world, is the premier service for both golden licensors and licensees