Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

might consider editing that one...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

uber_stoat posted:

I wonder what she will do if he does against all odds go to jail.

biden will pardon him before that ever happens

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the entire us legal system is designed so that people like trump never go to jail. the dems are trying to bend it against that purpose, but those efforts are half-assed and ineffectual.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the entire us legal system is designed so that people like trump never go to jail. the dems are trying to bend it against that purpose, but those efforts are half-assed and ineffectual.

It's very funny that after 4 years of "Russian interference! Stolen Election! Not my president" post 2016 US liberals went all shockedpikachu when the republicans turned it back around on them in 2020. All the legal fuckery ending in biden's cadaver synod will be a lol

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

ro5s posted:

It's very funny that after 4 years of "Russian interference! Stolen Election! Not my president" post 2016 US liberals went all shockedpikachu when the republicans turned it back around on them in 2020. All the legal fuckery ending in biden's cadaver synod will be a lol

Jesusland map crawled so that all that dumb poo poo could walk

Mushroom Zingdom
Jan 28, 2007
Nap Ghost

Dokapon Findom posted:

Wearing my Bernie 2020 shirt right now as a matter of fact

I don't wear it out but it's in heavy rotation in my "around the house" wardrobe

same and same. glad I’m not the only one

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/9yAG29X.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Incredible. Post Giant Joe and the Carters

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

the only thing Biden has done that I am a fan of.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

i genuinely love this photo, yeah

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it looks like Rosalynn Carter is a loving ventriloquist dummy lol

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747108623514223042
Something about funerals really brings out the catty bitch in Trump.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it looks like Rosalynn Carter is a loving ventriloquist dummy lol

check it out, Jack, I can drink a glass of water and she'll still talk!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Koishi Komeiji posted:

His wife's grave might be funniest thing he's ever done and that's saying a -lot-

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Milo and POTUS posted:

His wife's grave might be funniest thing he's ever done and that's saying a -lot-

who among us would not bury their wife on their golf course to minmax their tax paperwork forever, really

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

RandolphCarter posted:

you know it smell crazy in there

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Just remembered Alan Colmes lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Complaining that diamond/silks funeral was way too long

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

ALAN COLMES

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
That's how Jimmy built all those homes. They're all giant perspective tricks. It's actually a doll house but you feel like you're in a regular house.

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

lol

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
so a helicopter carrying some marines "vanished" (dead) in Nevada and although it wasn't an Osprey it did remind me of the reddit guy whose online mission was posting about how the Osprey had been wrongly maligned as crash-prone. anyway he died in an Osprey crash.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Trump bringing back ospreys because they look cool does indeed own

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He's right too, they do look cool. Man didn't miss

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

they look cool and they kill the troops who fly in them. not really seeing a downside here.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

between the osprey’s refusal to stay in the sky and the f-35’s mounting record of failure, I gotta respect the DoD’s form over function design philosophy.

case in point: a competing contractor designed a plane that met all the specifications and would have actually worked, but it looked like a goofy l’il guy so they went with the plane that can’t fly in the rain instead.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Welcoming the military industrial complex to the resistance

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

case in point: a competing contractor designed a plane that met all the specifications and would have actually worked, but it looked like a goofy l’il guy so they went with the plane that can’t fly in the rain instead.

lmao

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Hoo hoo hoo he he

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

paint some fangs on it, all good

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

between the osprey’s refusal to stay in the sky and the f-35’s mounting record of failure, I gotta respect the DoD’s form over function design philosophy.

there are people out there trying to say the f35 is good now and it was unreasonable to expect it to do its job out of the box

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the f35 is this scene from Robocop but they're admirals instead of business execs, it's wildly successful at its intended purpose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyvHqYu_KXI

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

the scene in one of the newer die hard movies was funny because they accurately portrayed that a guy in a truck could take down an f35

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

bell and boeing pulled off a david copperfield-level magic trick where they made a V-22 Osprey dissappear and in its place 26 folded american flags suddenly appear

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Eat This Glob posted:

bell and boeing pulled off a david copperfield-level magic trick where they made a V-22 Osprey dissappear and in its place 26 folded american flags suddenly appear

Please don't spoil The Prestige for those who didn't see it

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

RandolphCarter posted:

to this day, I still don’t know what the hell is going on in this photo

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

The Leck posted:

to this day, I still don’t know what the hell is going on in this photo

It's an visual trick called "forced perspective"

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Dokapon Findom posted:

It's an visual trick called "forced perspective"

Yeah Biden and his wife are actually quite a bit further behind the chairs so they look much smaller than the first elected Leprechaun as US president.

Fun fact: Carters election run was also the only election bid funded almost entirely out of a pot of gold!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
The Biden presidency directed by David Lynch