Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I mean it was never amount the money going to a pointless end. It's just that they know the people they hate, Democrats, seem to care about Ukraine. Thus it must be a psyop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
The context is some dumb Yahoo News blurb
Donald Trump Needs To Go To Prison. It Might Be The Only Chance We Have.

quote:

To: libh8er

“Our democracy” = throw your opponents in prison.

Lol.

13 posted on 2/7/2024, 9:03:07 PM by cgbg ("Our democracy" = Their Kleptocracy)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jane Long

Dustin needs to go to prison for life

11 posted on 2/7/2024, 9:02:05 PM by Fai Mao (Starve the Beast and steal its food.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

If anyone should go to prison, it’s the Clintons.

18 posted on 2/7/2024, 9:05:04 PM by No name given (Anonymous is who you’ll know me as)

quote:

To: desertsolitaire

Tim Scott bounced in November and channeled his inner Stephen from “Django Unchained” to endorse him a couple weeks ago....

What a racist remark. Typical liberal rhetoric.

19 posted on 2/7/2024, 9:06:20 PM by Responsibility2nd (A truth that’s told with bad intent, Beats all the lies you can invent ~ Wm. Blake)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd

I looked further into what idiot, what racist actually made this racist remark.

Dustin Siebert is a black man. Therefore he gets a free pas at being racist.

42 posted on 02/07/2024 1:17:23 PM PST by Responsibility2nd (A truth that’s told with bad intent, Beats all the lies you can invent ~ Wm. Blake)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies ]

quote:

There no racist quite like a progressive racist with a total lack of self-awareness. But that’s all of them isn’t it?

80 posted on 02/07/2024 1:49:34 PM PST by The Unknown Republican
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies ]

quote:

Biden is their guy, therefore it doesn’t matter what he’s done, or what he says.
It doesn’t even matter that he doesn’t know what day it is, or who the current president of France is, or what country he’s from. Or if he fondles little girls,
or, whatever………

28 posted on 2/7/2024, 9:11:15 PM by telescope115 (I NEED MY SPACE!!! 🔭)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

From his own description, he is all about being black, meaning he’s the most racist SOB you ever want to encounter.

107 posted on 02/07/2024 2:21:48 PM PST by caver
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies ]

quote:

Dustin loves his mama but doesn’t mention his father. Does he know who it is?

114 posted on 02/07/2024 2:43:16 PM PST by Brooklyn Attitude (I went to bed on November 3rd 2020 and woke up in 1984.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Antoninus

These people are truly sick, they are fine with with a dementia ridden POTUS, fine with stinking wars across the globe, fine with our country being invaded, fine with OUT OF CONTROL inflation, fine with our government being completely weaponized against its citizens WHAT THE HELL is wrong with these people???

45 posted on 2/7/2024, 9:19:23 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

These people are insane. Imagine the HORROR of another Trump Presidency. A closed border, energy independence, lower taxes, lower inflation, a military with leaders who DON’T hate America, new recruits with an IQ above 85, America FIRST instead of LAST, a President that can speak whole sentences. How awful.

50 posted on 2/7/2024, 9:22:12 PM by Brooklyn Attitude (I went to bed on November 3rd 2020 and woke up in 1984.)

quote:

We all laugh at this right?

But you’d better get serious about what’s taking place in our Country and specifically the Democrats who believe anyone and anything related to Donald Trump and MAGA need to be in prison.

They’re already at War.

You’d better start taking them seriously.

When this American Leftist Movement says they want to eliminate us, you’d drat well better take them seriously.

Kavanaugh, Scalise, Trump - they would gleefully kill them AND anyone who believes in America First Republicanism.

63 posted on 02/07/2024 1:30:13 PM PST by R0CK3T
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: R0CK3T

Quote:” . . . Democrats who believe anyone and anything related to Donald Trump and MAGA need to be in prison.”

I have to slightly disagree. They believe anyone and anything that opposes them should be in prison. They say MAGA, but they really mean everyone who is not them.

“Our democracy” = “Their democracy” = you shut up and obey.

90 posted on 02/07/2024 2:02:28 PM PST by FlipWilson
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies ]

quote:

Openly calling for political prisoners.

Normally they try to pretend they’re only looking at legal issues.

75 posted on 2/7/2024, 9:44:27 PM by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

Joe Biden needs to go to prison. He’s a real criminal.

102 posted on 2/7/2024, 10:12:30 PM by Captain Jack Aubrey (There's not a moment to lose.)

quote:

That’s the best way to get RWII/CWII.

81 posted on 2/7/2024, 9:49:40 PM by libertylover (Our biggest problem, by far, is that almost all of big media is AGENDA-DRIVEN, not-truth driven.)

quote:

We’ll elect him, from prison.

Even.

96 posted on 2/7/2024, 10:05:58 PM by Uncle Miltie (Objective: Permanently break the will of the population to ever wage war again.)

quote:

Pumpkin colored boat shoe?? Dustin, Dustin, Idiot.....you're a pathetic writer. That doesn't even make sense.

And are you THREATENING TRUMP by saying PRISON might NOT BE ENOUGH???
103 posted on 2/7/2024, 10:13:42 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

And Dustin....Biden DIDN’;T WIN in 2020...it was VOTE FRAUD! AND YOU KNOW IT!!

104 posted on 2/7/2024, 10:14:37 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

If that was said about their hero, who still sits behind the curtain, acting...there would be a storm..
Every time I hear such hate toward Trump, I want to ask what . just WHAT has he ever done to deserve that! except the lying media and talk shows running their mouths trying to get you to believe their trash .. and “you are pretty dumb to not know you are being fed lie after lie”.

138 posted on 2/8/2024, 1:31:06 AM by frnewsjunkie

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

kik2dagroin posted:

The context is some dumb Yahoo News blurb
Donald Trump Needs To Go To Prison. It Might Be The Only Chance We Have.

quote:

Every time I hear such hate toward Trump, I want to ask what . just WHAT has he ever done to deserve that! except the lying media and talk shows running their mouths trying to get you to believe their trash

When reddit killed third party apps a while back, I kept my app of choice on my phone because it still works fine when you're logged out, though you don't get to pick what's in your feeds. This meant that I got exposed to a lot of subs I don't normally want to read, like the four or five different versions of "am I an rear end in a top hat." This was ultimately a good thing because oh boy did I end up reading a lot of stories about bad husbands that helped me understand how awful of a husband I was. Child abuse and abusive parenting patterns were also talked about a lot, so I was also introduced by proxy to this study on forums of estranged parents. The front page isn't the thing most frequently linked though. Instead, it's the page on "missing missing reasons," a pattern of communication from abusers where they gloss over or minimize their children's complaints about them when complaining about their estrangement to other estranged parents.

I can't help but see the parallels here. They know full well the things that we hate about Trump, but they dismiss it or minimize it whenever it's brought up, even in the context of them saying that they want to know!

Trump supporters falling into the same narcissistic communication pattern as abusers? Whodathunk.

I loving hate these people.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

McGlockenshire posted:

When reddit killed third party apps a while back, I kept my app of choice on my phone because it still works fine when you're logged out, though you don't get to pick what's in your feeds. This meant that I got exposed to a lot of subs I don't normally want to read, like the four or five different versions of "am I an rear end in a top hat." This was ultimately a good thing because oh boy did I end up reading a lot of stories about bad husbands that helped me understand how awful of a husband I was. Child abuse and abusive parenting patterns were also talked about a lot, so I was also introduced by proxy to this study on forums of estranged parents. The front page isn't the thing most frequently linked though. Instead, it's the page on "missing missing reasons," a pattern of communication from abusers where they gloss over or minimize their children's complaints about them when complaining about their estrangement to other estranged parents.

I can't help but see the parallels here. They know full well the things that we hate about Trump, but they dismiss it or minimize it whenever it's brought up, even in the context of them saying that they want to know!

Trump supporters falling into the same narcissistic communication pattern as abusers? Whodathunk.

I loving hate these people.

That's a good website. It's a good read, https://www.issendai.com/psychology/estrangement/missing-missing-reasons.html was pretty accurate.

quote:

members truly can't remember what their children said. Anything tinged with negative emotion, anything that makes them feel bad about themselves, shocks them so deeply that they block it out

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep
Once you learn about "The Missing Missing Reasons" you will see it everywhere with estranged parents. It is an immediate clue-in about why their children went NC

And yeah, I guess you see it as a recognizable pattern in the depressingly large groups of trump supporters who have fallen in for him so well because behaviorally he's their social narcissism hall pass — what wrong has he done? They cannot say, even when it is made clear to them.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Yeah, Missing Missing Reasons show up those estranged parent stories every single drat time. It's really funny when a story goes from being meticulously detailed to vague and murky and passive voiced whenever events would cast the storyteller in a bad light.

[3 paragraphs about how I drove her to every gymnastics class and competition]
"...and then we had a silly argument, and we haven't spoken for eight years"
[3 more paragraphs about how they sent cards and letters and they get returned every time, and I saw on her social media that she gave birth to her first child and didn't tell me, and my heart is completely broken, how could a child do this to their father a hoo bloo bloo]

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

downout posted:

That's a good website. It's a good read, https://www.issendai.com/psychology/estrangement/missing-missing-reasons.html was pretty accurate.

How did this article meet my mother

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
because our reasons for not liking him are never good enough while their bar for why they like him is on the floor
"lol 'orange man bad!!'"
"what about the trade wars he started for no reason other than ego that drove prices sky high and forced a record number of family owned farms to go out of business?"
"but he HUGGED a FLAG! stupid lib doesn't know what's important! trump LOVE our COUNTRY! you're over here going on about 'mean tweets'!"

edit: i have literally drawn the direct line from trump's pointless trade wars to the prices in our industry rising for my chud boss, literally showed him how trump increased the prices for the goods we need to do our jobs, an issue he complains about constantly: he HUGGED a FLAG! you don't see dementia joe hugging flags do you??

InsertPotPun fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Feb 8, 2024

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

Here's a helpful illustration of how the process works.

That quote is from before the invasion even happened. And it's still true, the people making my life worse are in Washington DC and in boardrooms in New York, not Moscow.

And even if it were after the invasion, questioning whether we should be involved in another expensive and pointless war is not the same as denying anyone is invading anybody.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Least pointless war the US has been associated with since WW2

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Faint praise there lol.

And that's fine, disagreement on whether another war is good I can understand, I just don't get disagreement on whether an invasion even happened, Ukraine didn't just kidnap the Russian Army and sneak them into Mariupol.

Maybe Freep doesn't believe the USSR ever broke up?

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Least pointless war the US has been associated with since WW2*
*least pointless that the US isn't on the obviously wrong side of

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

VitalSigns posted:

That quote is from before the invasion even happened. And it's still true, the people making my life worse are in Washington DC and in boardrooms in New York, not Moscow.

And even if it were after the invasion, questioning whether we should be involved in another expensive and pointless war is not the same as denying anyone is invading anybody.

The quote is from February 2022. You've just demonstrated exactly how it works.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Openly calling for political prisoners.

Normally they try to pretend they’re only looking at legal issues.

75 posted on 2/7/2024, 9:44:27 PM by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

Joe Biden needs to go to prison. He’s a real criminal.

102 posted on 2/7/2024, 10:12:30 PM by Captain Jack Aubrey (There's not a moment to lose.)

I enjoy these two right next to each other.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

The quote is from February 2022. You've just demonstrated exactly how it works.

Well since by D&D rules I am required to treat all counterarguments as made in good faith and it is mandatory to address them:

I honestly have no idea what I am supposed to have demonstrated, here. I have never denied that Russia invaded Ukraine on Feb 24th 2022, clearly they did, there's no other plausible way the Russian Army could be in Ukraine right now.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Feb 8, 2024

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
It was extremely obvious what was happening if you were paying attention

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

It was extremely obvious what was happening if you were paying attention

Predictions about the future are a different thing from denying events that provably happened in the past, you understand this yes?

I was commenting on the absurdity of Freep denying things that definitely happened already, not judging the accuracy of predictions they may have made in advance.

If I had mocked freep for their predictions on Feb 3 that post would be a good own, since I'm mocking them for their 2024 posts denying what happened two years ago the relevance of my post is... questionable

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Feb 8, 2024

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
It was also 8 years after the Russian invasion of Ukraine began.

You've just demonstrated exactly how it works.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

It was also 8 years after the Russian invasion of Ukraine began.

You've just demonstrated exactly how it works.

Nothing in that post, explicit or implied, denied that Russia had been illegally occupying Ukrainian territory since 2014. If that's what you got from it, it's indicative of, and I am extending the obligatory generous assumption of good faith here, a reading comprehension error on your part.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

It's the part where you said it was before the invasion happened, VitalSigns. This isn't complicated, but you are, live, demonstrating the process by which the denial of reality occurs and builds upon itself.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The invasion I was referring to in that particular statement is the same one in the topic of the freep thread: the February 24, 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine. I could have called it by its full name and date to distinguish it from prior invasions but I thought the context made it obvious. Perhaps it was not obvious to you, and for that i apologize, but now you know 🌠

That is not logically equivalent to denying that prior invasions happened. Let me be crystal clear: It is not my position, nor has it ever been my position, that the 2014 Russian invasion didn't happen. Of course Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Feb 8, 2024

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

I appreciate your newfound clarity on this subject. It remains an excellent illustration of how an individual reaches a conclusion they cast as moral, then allow it to degrade their grasp of facts.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Sure no problem buddy glad to be of service 👍

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
And now the conclusion.
The Vladimir Putin Interview

quote:

To: Brown Deer

Putin is going off on some rambling history lesson. I prefer the fake interview I posted the other day lol.

5 posted on 2/8/2024, 11:20:10 PM by jimwatx

quote:

Just posted on x.com (formerly Twitter)

8 posted on 2/8/2024, 11:29:47 PM by MinorityRepublican

quote:

Now Putin's talking about WW2?

Done. This is boring AF.
24 posted on 2/8/2024, 11:55:44 PM by usconservative (When The Ballot Box No Longer Counts, The Ammunition Box Does. (What's In Your Ammo Box?))

quote:

To: All

That is a great interview. Carlson light years beyond his MSM colleagues.

Putin is a smart guy. Pretty solid presentation.

25 posted on 02/08/2024 3:56:33 PM PST by Owen (.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Owen

Putin is an idiot

Another humorless interview full of lies and propaganda

Typical dictator

30 posted on 02/08/2024 4:00:14 PM PST by canuck_conservative (NATO - now celebrating 75 successful years of keeping the Russian monsters out!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: canuck_conservative

You aren’t even listening. Zeepers are so lame.

39 posted on 02/08/2024 4:02:47 PM PST by dforest
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: All

Useful tidbit. Putin has a PhD with his dissertation in Mineral Economics from St Petersburg.

I do not hear stupidity in these answers.

46 posted on 2/9/2024, 12:04:34 AM by Owen (.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

quote:

38 minutes

Tucker: “Twice you’ve described U.S. Presidents making decisions and then being undercut by their agency heads. So it sounds like you’re describing a system that’s not run by the people who are elected in your telling?”

Putin: “That’s right. That’s right.”

34 posted on 2/9/2024, 12:01:36 AM by conservativeimage (Divorce the Deep State and Reconstruct Civilian Government: https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org)

quote:

To: conservativeimage

I caught that too. The unelected, unaccountable deep state that functions as a shadow government over the US needs to be exposed at every turn. Their malice has been wreaking havoc around the world for long enough.

45 posted on 2/9/2024, 12:04:18 AM by EnderWiggin1970
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JoSixChip; Owen; aMorePerfectUnion
What lies? be specific

He claims Russia is "interested in peace" ... yet can't explain why Russia has attacked, invaded, and annexed 3 neighboring countries in the last 20 years

He also never mentioned that Russia has threatened the US with a nuclear torpedo ... hardly the actions of a country "interested in peace"

He also claims Russia "doesn't view America as an enemy" ... yet won't explain why Russia has 10,000 nuclear missiles aimed at the US (the UK, France, and Israel DON'T have nukes aimed at the US - that's why they're considered friends)

He also claims that Ukraine invaded Russia first ... simply pure BS by a lying thug

these are only a few examples, but there's more, if you go looking ...

62 posted on 02/08/2024 4:11:55 PM PST by canuck_conservative (NATO - now celebrating 75 successful years of keeping the Russian monsters out!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: canuck_conservative

You’re so full of poo poo. If anyone is guilty of what you claim Russia is, it’s the USA. We have been, and are currently invading and annexing through a third party all over the world. You are an idiot and a product of propaganda.

72 posted on 02/08/2024 4:29:48 PM PST by JoSixChip (2020: The year of unreported truths; 2021: My main take away from this year? Trust no one.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 62 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: lodi90

Carlson isn’t a fact gathering journalist, though. He’s a narrative driven commentator.

Considering that Carlson is an authoritarian who said parents who choose to mask their kids should have their children taken away from them I believe he fits right in in Russia. I am 100% against mask and vaccine mandates, but believe it should be the parents' choice whether their child wears a mask or not. Too many "conservatives" are perfectly okay with Big Government as long it's a Big Government that says the right things. Nothing could be more antithetical to true conservatism than trying to expand governmental powers over parental rights.
66 posted on 2/9/2024, 12:13:52 AM by FormerFRLurker ("Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"-Voltaire)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

Quite the Freudian slip!

quote:

To: week 71

I like Tucker. He’s inciteful and witty and often hits the mark dead spot on. It’s why TPTB had him fired from Fox. They erred, it seems.

71 posted on 2/9/2024, 12:17:19 AM by Gaffer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 68 | View Replies]

quote:

To: aMorePerfectUnion

Great interview and history lesson. Slava Bogu

108 posted on 2/9/2024, 1:29:54 AM by shalom aleichem (Sick 'n Tired! Tell us wnat to DO about it! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: shalom aleichem

It is a good interview and overdue.
Agree or disagree, there are two sides to this conflict (and probably 3).

Before we send our sons and daughters to die in the conflict, it is worth hearing.

112 posted on 2/9/2024, 1:35:18 AM by aMorePerfectUnion
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 108 | View Replies]

quote:

The jabbering monkeys here on FR have flashed their baboon butts.

The second half of the interview I found far more interesting than the first half. But no major 'bombshells'. Although there was a reference to a western three letter agency that suggested Putin knows full well who is calling the shots for the US (and in NATO by extension) imho.
121 posted on 02/08/2024 6:02:05 PM PST by Tench_Coxe (The woke were surprised by the reaction to the Bud Light fiasco. May there be many more surprises)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Peter ODonnell

TUCKER CARLSON DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.

140 posted on 2/9/2024, 3:23:52 AM by DoodleBob (Gravity's waiting period is about 9.8 m/s²)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 117 | View Replies]

quote:

Excellent interview. Amazing the amount of history and information he shared. How many of our leaders can recite our history for 30 minutes? And for those who claim it’s revisionist history, please give us an instance. By the way our history as it’s taught is flawed. The truth has no agenda.

145 posted on 2/9/2024, 5:12:02 AM by lula (Shine the light of truth Lord, confound the deceiver I pray...AMEN!)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Putin’s Russia, 2024: famous for spreading objective, propaganda-free history

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

For those who are braver than I, did anyone say anything about Biden not being charged with mishandling classified materials?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
There were five or six threads on the topic in the sidebar alone when I looked yesterday afternoon. I didn't have the stomach for them though.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
They are all pretty boring variants of:

"Proof of two-tiered Justice system! Pence (Deep State collaborator) and Biden get off scot-free, but Trump is persecuted for the same* crimes!"

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

All history is propaganda, we can never know the truth, so might as well just believe whatever the Russian government tells you

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

VitalSigns posted:

All history is propaganda, we can never know the truth, so might as well just believe whatever the Russian government tells you

Based on last night's interview, this seems like an ill-advised decision.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1755985948565705044

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Sen. Rick Scott: Time for President Joe Biden’s Cabinet to ‘Invoke 25th Amendment’

quote:

To: bigbob

Harris will soon be President. Then, either a.) She’ll announce that she is not running, which will be followed up by Newsom announcing he WILL be, or b.) Harris announces her candidacy, naming Newsom as her running-mate. The system is working. Kinda. It’s going to relieve the nation of a great risk (an incompetent Commander In Chief). The system did not anticipate a VP coming into the position solely on the basis of their sex and skin color. And so here we are.

12 posted on 2/9/2024, 2:43:09 AM by drwoof

quote:

To: KamalaKancel

Well if Harris isn’t allowed to be POTUS and Joe is removed, either by 25th, by fate or by Democratic martyr operation then we’d get Pres. Johnson. We could live with that for a few months. But, if that scenario were ever to become likely the natural Rat response would be for Harris to resign and for Dementia Joe to nominate preferred sub as VP for Senate confirmation, prior to Joe leaving. If they’re unable to pull that off, look for sudden deaths in the House GOP ranks enough to make Jeffries the new Speaker and surprise President.

25 posted on 2/9/2024, 3:27:15 AM by JohnBovenmyer (Biden/Harris events are called dodo ops)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ding_dong_daddy_from_dumas

She is an Indian anchor baby of two non-citizen parents, not a natural born citizen.

33 posted on 2/9/2024, 5:07:22 AM by Reno89519 (If Biden is mentally unfit to stand trial, he is mentally unfit to be president. He needs to resign.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

Scott needs to be Republican Senate leader.

35 posted on 2/9/2024, 5:19:40 AM by imabadboy99

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

The Dems are really painted into a corner with this. The only justification for not prosecuting him is that he’s feeble-minded, so if they think he shouldn’t be prosecuted, they have to justify keeping a feeble-minded man in the Oval Office.

On the other hand, reluctantly accepting the diagnosis and employing the 25th Amendment sticks them with Kamala Harris as their candidate in November instead of Michelle Obama or Gavin Newsom. That may be why we’re already seeing Jamie Raskin trying to discredit Hur as a Republican operative despite him having been appointed by Garland.

48 posted on 2/9/2024, 11:14:24 AM by william clark (A man who is unwilling to be proven wrong has little regard for truth.)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

kik2dagroin posted:

Harris will soon be President. Then, either a.) She’ll announce that she is not running, which will be followed up by Newsom announcing he WILL be, or b.) Harris announces her candidacy, naming Newsom as her running-mate. The system is working. Kinda. It’s going to relieve the nation of a great risk (an incompetent Commander In Chief). The system did not anticipate a VP coming into the position solely on the basis of their sex and skin color. And so here we are.

12 posted on 2/9/2024, 2:43:09 AM by drwoof
i mean being white and male were the only qualifications needed up until now...

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
So, correct me if I'm wrong but Biden wasn't actually diagnosed with poo poo right? Like that was something the shithead investigators who are not mental health professionals stuck in there alongside the real reason Biden wasn't charged with anything being that he fully cooperated and returned all materials when asked, right?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Willatron posted:

So, correct me if I'm wrong but Biden wasn't actually diagnosed with poo poo right? Like that was something the shithead investigators who are not mental health professionals stuck in there alongside the real reason Biden wasn't charged with anything being that he fully cooperated and returned all materials when asked, right?

It's not entirely true that there were no charges brought.

He was charged with having a dirty garage. They even have photographic proof, so there is no way he is dodging those charges.

quote:

His garage - which was full of detritus

quote:

a collapsed dog crate, a dog bed, a Zappos box, an empty bucket, a broken lamp wrapped with duct tape, potting soil, and synthetic firewood.

quote:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I mildly judge the synthetic firewood.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Empty buckets are a sign of moral degradation.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

"Dusty treadmill sitting disused in garage." is the middle-aged version of "For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn."

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Willatron posted:

it was more "no jury would find biden's retention of the documents as malicious because it wasn't, he'd just come off as a well meaning forgetful elderly man to them"
because they wanted to get those words and phrases into the record

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I think it's bad if the president can't remember what years he served as VP regardless of the motives of whoever published that information.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Look at people taking a republican at face value. Just look at it