Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

PostNouveau posted:

The Catholic Church is responsible for way more atrocities than any other major religion but I'm not about to start making GBS threads on every Catholic in Hollywood

protestants don't get to separate themselves from those atrocities though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

A truly dynamic press tour

Bifner McDoogle
Mar 31, 2006

"Life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben) is a pragmatic liberal designation for the segments of the populace which they view as having no right to continue existing, due to the expense of extending them basic human dignity.

It really is more grounded and realistic

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Bifner McDoogle posted:

It really is more grounded and realistic

But how dynamic is it?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I love Dakota Johnson

Is it because she gives these amazing interviews? Yes

Is it because she’s been a crazy amount of naked across three erotic s&m movies? Also yes

Is it because i love Don Johnson? You bet your rear end

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo she's Don Johnson's daughter?

lol I thought they were calling her a legacy artist because they were calling her old

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
double legacy artist, her mom is melanie griffith

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
#madmanweb

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

With Melanie Griffith!

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Kingo Ligma posted:

Probably something to do with:

Tithing to a "conversion therapy is cool and good and we will torture the gay out of your small child" church

And:

Abandoning his wife and child because the child was disabled.

I reckon that's a fair enough reason to tell him to gently caress off.

Also he follows Ben Shapiro, Dan Crenshaw, Turning Points USA, PragerU on social media and briefly joined Gab or some poo poo, lol. His politics are a mystery!

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

priznat posted:

Is "The Critical Drinker" chudly or what because I hadn't gotten that impression from the videos that have popped up for youtube for me but he did a video just strongly in support of carano suing disney and I was like whaaaat

lol really?

I recently got one of his videos on my feed while I was doing labwork and it was the stupidest “Rey is a Mary-Sue and Luke and Anakin aren’t and here’s why” drivel, literally the sort of poo poo you’d hear from a seventh grader, wrapped up in the most obnoxious “I’m an alcoholic, but in a cool and not pathetic way” 2008-style angry internet man gimmick.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

quote:

His last trick, which led to his death, involved the goddess Hine-nui-te-pō. In an attempt to make mankind immortal, he changed into a worm and Māui entered her vagina, intending to leave through her mouth while she slept; but was crushed by the obsidian teeth in her vagina.

Anyway Moana 2 was just announced

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
God, I wish that was me.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

If anyone even considers clicking a video from someone called “the critical drinker” then they’ve already failed.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
in the good old days these would go straight to video
https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1755351713706324268

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Stink Billyums posted:

I hope I can watch these in Fortnite.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Somehow, Emperor Zurg has returned

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

PostNouveau posted:

Holy poo poo she's Don Johnson's daughter?

lol I thought they were calling her a legacy artist because they were calling her old

If you see them side by side you can absolutely see the resemblance.

edit: Since Hollywood just cares about IP poo poo now, just fuckin reboot Miami Vice with her as the lead.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
is that a moana/finding nemo crossover with the whale shark from finding nemo 2 or 3 or whatever I have no idea

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

poisonpill posted:

I love Dakota Johnson

Is it because she gives these amazing interviews? Yes

Is it because she’s been a crazy amount of naked across three erotic s&m movies? Also yes

Is it because i love Don Johnson? You bet your rear end

She was great in Suspiria, really nailed a very physically demanding performance.

Good for her for admiting that Hollywood is completely broken on a press tour for a poo poo-tier Sony Spider-Man movie.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

PostNouveau posted:

The Catholic Church is responsible for way more atrocities than any other major religion but I'm not about to start making GBS threads on every Catholic in Hollywood

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

I absolutely am. starting with you biden

anyone who is still catholic after all the molested children and the mass graves is a loving idiot

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Improbable Lobster posted:

anyone who is still catholic after all the molested children and the mass graves is a loving idiot
:yeah:

Catholicism is a cult. gently caress 'em.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Also Chris Pratt's church, as previously mentioned, is a conversion therapy ("beating the gay outta the kids") church so he is absolutely endorsing them by specifically going to the gay hating church

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Stink Billyums posted:

Won't be watching a single one.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

George H.W. oval office posted:

quote:

His last trick, which led to his death, involved the goddess Hine-nui-te-pō. In an attempt to make mankind immortal, he changed into a worm and Māui entered her vagina, intending to leave through her mouth while she slept; but was crushed by the obsidian teeth in her vagina.
Anyway Moana 2 was just announced

actually it's coming out next month. weird way to spell "dunc 2" though

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

It's a bit of a relief that my kids have either outgrown disney slop or in the case of the 5 year old never liked that crap to begin with. She's more of a "Nightmare before Christmas" type of spooky kid

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Low key excited for dune 2. I should know better but I can't help myself

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Can't blame you, we all love dune. Dune mean jokes about kumail

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Yeah I like dune..

..dune it all night long!!

(By it I mean sleeping)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

yeah I love dune 2

dune 2 chicks at the same time

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Dune? More like Dune Awt interrupt me while watching Dune!

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
Dune or Dune Not

There is no Try

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

priznat posted:

It's a bit of a relief that my kids have either outgrown disney slop or in the case of the 5 year old never liked that crap to begin with. She's more of a "Nightmare before Christmas" type of spooky kid

i’ve got some bad news about who owns Nightmare Before Christmas

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

im looking forward for dunc 2

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Meanwhile away from DunC...

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1755352102191169870?t=CReJInl_SGFP8HOzu0niGg&s=19

Striking while the iron is ice cold after the series just loving died at the end.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Nae posted:

i’ve got some bad news about who owns Nightmare Before Christmas

Ya know I thought that was a possibility while typing it, but you know what I mean.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

CaptainBeefart posted:

You should check out his activity on social media since October 7th lol.

no

oh no

billymumphrey
Mar 2, 2022
Dune "The Rock" Johnson

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

CaptainBeefart posted:

You should check out his activity on social media since October 7th lol.

GOD drat IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
you know, i may feel sad a lot of the time, mired in a deep and persistent depression with a dim outlook on the future, but i experience a moment of pure joy when i hear that one stock squeaky door sound effect used in a movie. just heard it in last of the mohicans and for a brief moment i am happy