Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Imagine having like $1 million Disney dollars let alone the like $30 million she could have bilked just by shutting up. Like if I had $1 million I could just buy some stock and live off dividends and premiums for the rest of my life in total comfort. I guess she was already rich though so she just said gently caress it yolo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Trump took notes from Roger Stone, the guy who was involved with Nixon's crimes.

Roger Stone is probably the guy who whispered in Trump's ear what a good idea it was to follow the fake elector slates bizzarro plan- he definitely had a front row seat to Nixon's crimes though and was Trump's criminal advisor.

Pretty telling that he got a pardon.

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/page/file/1293796/download

hasn't Stone been around since the loving Nixon administration? cut his teeth as a baby ratfucker in the campaign as a College Republican and learned a fuckton from Watergate

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status/1755302492189995270

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This YouTube does videos about right winger trash movies and here he talks about Gina’s Daily Wire Movie

https://youtu.be/c49_TgLzNWA?si=9q5ywz5TFvMYGeId

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Esplanade posted:

Someone should have offered him a wafer-thin mint.

*presses the Presidential button for the Presidential bucket*

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Whatever happened with Disney's lawsuit against Florida and DeSantis?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This YouTube does videos about right winger trash movies and here he talks about Gina’s Daily Wire Movie

She also made some movie where she plays a Secret Service agent who gets felt up or something by the least Joe Biden looking guy they could have picked to play Joe Biden while he talks about his son Hunter. Maybe? Like 20 people saw that movie so I'm just going by the stills I've seen of her and "Joe" in a car with him looking creepy and her looking disgusted.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Batterypowered7 posted:

Whatever happened with Disney's lawsuit against Florida and DeSantis?

Landed in the lap of a chudge and got dismissed.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

After it came out that the movie only made 800 dollars last year, Gina took to Twitter for an "I'm not owned" session and went on a blocking frenzy of anyone who replied to this tweet telling her that going from Star Wars to Ben Shaprio is in fact fumbling the bag.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Another win for Team Trump!

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

nine-gear crow posted:

She also made some movie where she plays a Secret Service agent who gets felt up or something by the least Joe Biden looking guy they could have picked to play Joe Biden while he talks about his son Hunter. Maybe? Like 20 people saw that movie so I'm just going by the stills I've seen of her and "Joe" in a car with him looking creepy and her looking disgusted.

it was mostly boring but had a couple of laughs

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Disney should recast her, sign all the contracts and everything. Then write scripts where her only part is reading Harvey Milk speeches during the credits.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Speedboat Jones posted:

After it came out that the movie only made 800 dollars last year, Gina took to Twitter for an "I'm not owned" session and went on a blocking frenzy of anyone who replied to this tweet telling her that going from Star Wars to Ben Shaprio is in fact fumbling the bag.

Now's also a good time to point out that she's suing Disney for a grand total of $76,000. No, I did not miss a zero.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

nine-gear crow posted:

Now's also a good time to point out that she's suing Disney for a grand total of $76,000. No, I did not miss a zero.

$76,000 and demanding to be recast. Which is weird, like can a court order Disney to produce a show and put her in it? IANAL but that seems pretty fuckin' stupid.

FlyingKipper
May 11, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

Just low enough that Disney will probably settle to get rid of her but large enough to claim victory.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

nine-gear crow posted:

Since that is likely the hourly rate of the Disney Legal team I expect them to countersue her into the dirt.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

vaginite posted:

$76,000 and demanding to be recast. Which is weird, like can a court order Disney to produce a show and put her in it? IANAL but that seems pretty fuckin' stupid.

Not only will they force Disney to cast her, they’re going to force you to watch it to make up for her lost viewership

https://youtu.be/LLnoLmCqT30?si=AaVQYNH1UhyEFMo-

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Mr. Nice! posted:

The docket link doesn't go to the right file. It links to something filed at the end of January.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=oybN5SuZ_PLUS_3n/pAVcjzfDzA==

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

To be mildly fair, it's $76,000 + punitives. Still bizarrely low.

Perhaps the issue is she'd have to disclose how much the Daily Wire has been paying her if she wanted to sue for bigger damages.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Stink Billyums posted:

it was mostly boring but had a couple of laughs

“NAZI MAGA SLUT”

“#AntifaGetThisBitch”

- extremely real things posted by online leftists

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

nine-gear crow posted:

I'm pretty sure that's the same movie where the Hunter character did a bunch of beroin, than said he needs to smoke some Crack to calm him down and help him sleep. (I might be wrong on the drugs)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Aramis posted:

Perhaps the issue is she'd have to disclose how much the Daily Wire has been paying her if she wanted to sue for bigger damages.

And the Daily Wire is already spewing money from open wounds apparently so I bet Jeremy Boering wants to keep those numbers a secret too.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Jelly posted:

Good, Engoron has weak-rear end energy

Yeah, not expecting jack poo poo from him after all the weak rear end wrist slaps he gave trump for breaking gag orders

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Thanks!

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

limp_cheese posted:

I'm pretty sure that's the same movie where the Hunter character did a bunch of beroin, than said he needs to smoke some Crack to calm him down and help him sleep. (I might be wrong on the drugs)

We keep accidentally make Hunter sound cool as gently caress, what should we do? I know, let's portray him as a Hunter S. Thompson type, that ought to do the trick.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bottom Liner posted:

Yeah, not expecting jack poo poo from him after all the weak rear end wrist slaps he gave trump for breaking gag orders

lol Trump is gonna walk away somehow being owed money from this

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Bottom Liner posted:

He's actually done a great job of leaving no avenues for Trump to successfully appeal. He has given Trump lots of rope to hang himself, and the orange foolius' outbursts and social media posts are going to be featured front and center in the judge's ruling.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

There’s also another dumbass trend on X the Everything App where all the usual musk suckers are being insanely racist toward native Americans with zero repercussions.

Examples removed per request.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Feb 8, 2024

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

Another win for Team Trump!

Why can't I hold all these Supreme Court appeals?!

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

Imagine having like $1 million Disney dollars let alone the like $30 million she could have bilked just by shutting up. Like if I had $1 million I could just buy some stock and live off dividends and premiums for the rest of my life in total comfort. I guess she was already rich though so she just said gently caress it yolo

Dude. It was so much worse. She threw away not only her role on The Madalorian, they'd given her a TV show. She threw away the starring role in her own Disney+ TV Show just to be a transphobic jackass on twitter.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Hazo posted:

Musk poo poo

Thanks for reposting all their racist drivel

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Durf posted:

Taylor Swift and now Pedro Pascal. love this strategy of attacking beloved personalities

These people will forever be at war with popular culture because they can't understand why it's popular to begin with.

It's not some media conspiracy, it's because people like cool and fun things, as opposed to a bunch of pearl clutching buzzkills. You lost in the marketplace of ideas, go home.

"they have pedro pascal, but we have catturd!"

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
does Tiny Ben cameo in all his movies?

i know he's a referee in his anti trans movie.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

i really appreciate that she has invented a plausible but completely incorrect etymology just to support her dumb pronunciation - or has developed it from incorrectly believing that's the etymology.

e-tee-maw-low-ghee

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

nine-gear crow posted:

Looks like they're appealing. Let's see how that goes.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Aramis posted:

most likely it's "$76,000 + whatever i would have made if disney had made the series about me." i doubt she's asking to work for them again, just be compensated as if she had.

limp_cheese posted:

it's the movie that starts with ginas carrerro saying "everything in this movie is made up, except for the stuff that isn't" :smuggo:
also joe biden tells his son how worried he is about his erection because he's old and confused about the election! *whoop boi-oi-oing!!*

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

nine-gear crow posted:

It's extremely cool and functional that legal cases on anything remotely controversial are now effectively decided by lottery since judges just freely go by their own political biases. America rules.

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

Jesus Christ, I thought that was real for a bit until I noticed the poster.
It says something about how insane this poo poo is. :)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

does anyone have a link to the video of this I need to see if its as bad as it is in my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

wait, her costar's first name is Cowboy? this is gonna be a quality watch.