Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

aas Bandit posted:

Jesus Christ, I thought that was real for a bit until I noticed the poster.
It says something about how insane this poo poo is. :)

Same thing, if that last sentence was not there I’d be convinced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hazo posted:

“NAZI MAGA SLUT”

“#AntifaGetThisBitch”

- extremely real things posted by online leftists

OH YEAH YOU DUMB WHITE BITCH?

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Lol that the prosecutor saw that coming a mile away and included the lawyer rules/obligations in their submission

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Akratic Method posted:

It's extremely cool and functional that legal cases on anything remotely controversial are now effectively decided by lottery since judges just freely go by their own political biases. America rules.

nothing new about the stochastic judiciary. refer to the entire history of the american south for examples

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh this rear end in a top hat is back

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1755363569896485136?s=20

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Hazo posted:

“NAZI MAGA SLUT”

“#AntifaGetThisBitch”

- extremely real things posted by online leftists

Extremely disappointed that it’s not a real hashtag.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

If he’s so pro-life, why is he risking death?

Checkmate MAGAilures :smug:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1755348380643938537

I refuse to do this other thing until we do this thing that we also refuse to do.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You can’t climb a sphere it’s physically impossible

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Akratic Method posted:

It's extremely cool and functional that legal cases on anything remotely controversial are now effectively decided by lottery since judges just freely go by their own political biases. America rules.

Don't worry, you can just vote to change things. It's not like any of the judges are appointed for life or that they can just get away with being openly corrupt and partisan in a position that relies on impartiality! This is AMERICA! :911: They'd be impeached in a hot minute, it's not as if the politicians are allowed to just be partisan and refuse to deal with actual crime and corruption! The public would lose trust in our institutions!

Our precious bodily institutions.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Hazo posted:

This is the story that gets repeated but I don’t know of anywhere this was actually confirmed. And I doubt Pedro or Katee are going to slam her, and Grogu and Carl Weathers sure aren’t talking :(

Edit: John Favreau or Taika Waititi probably wouldn’t either considering weird chuds are already complaining about Love and Thunder and other Marvel films because they’re not focused on white men.

I mean, I'm guessing it was a private conversation between him and her, so why would any of the others you mentioned be able to confirm that?

Additionally, I seem to remember something where Carano herself basically confirmed it by saying something stupid and lovely. I can't remember the specifics but I think that supposedly after they'd talked, she went on Twitter to specifically post some dumb bigoted poo poo, in response to Pascal asking her not to be a shithead.

Frankly, given how much of a shithead she's been, I have no problem believing she torched a friendship with Pascal just so she could pwn the libs on social media.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/molcranenewman/status/1755369516735893827

New Trump lawsuit incoming.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

nobodygetshurt posted:

wait, her costar's first name is Cowboy? this is gonna be a quality watch.

It's his "ring name" or whatever from UFC.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Cautious optimism

quote:

Florida’s Supreme Court justices appeared skeptical of the state’s arguments Wednesday that the language on a ballot initiative to protect abortion rights was misleading. Nathan Forrester, who argued on behalf of the state attorney general’s office, urged the court to disqualify the measure. He said voters won’t understand what the amendment will do because the language used to describe it was too broad and had an “enormously wide range of meanings.”

But several justices immediately questioned Forrester’s contention. The amendment may be sweeping in what it proposes, they said, but that’s an argument the state should make to voters, not the court. “It’s pretty obvious that this is an aggressive, comprehensive approach to dealing with this issue. The people of Florida aren’t stupid. They can figure this out,” Chief Justice Carlos Muñiz said.

If this gets approved the turnout in Florida will be pretty significant

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Post itt every time u lol that rudy set $2 million on fire for TRUMP

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Three Olives posted:

I refuse to do this other thing until we do this thing that we also refuse to do.

WE'RE GONNA FILLIBUSTER. WE'RE GONNA FILLIBUSTER IN EVERY WAY WE CAN. IF NOTHING PASSES, THAT'S GREAT, WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
We’re not losing! We just choose not to play the democrats’ game!

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

wilderthanmild posted:

It's his "ring name" or whatever from UFC.

wasnt he in the fight milk episode of sunny in philadelphia?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
lol it's awesome that Republicans are all dipshit incompetent morons. This rules.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

vaginite posted:

My favorite part is when Jacob yells “get him out of here!” pointing at someone in the crowd, and the security turns to him and calmly explains “I can’t do anything to him he’s not on your property. The street is public property.” and that happens like 3 times.

I know I’m way behind and the discussion has probably moved on, but I wish a hotdog vendor like the one from the Simpsons had attended these “press events” and just hawked his wares loudly while they were speaking/ everyone ignored them and ate some hotdogs

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rudy: I don't have any money!

Also Rudy: No I couldn't possibly ask for the $2 million I'm owed from Trump.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I mean, I'm guessing it was a private conversation between him and her, so why would any of the others you mentioned be able to confirm that?

Additionally, I seem to remember something where Carano herself basically confirmed it by saying something stupid and lovely. I can't remember the specifics but I think that supposedly after they'd talked, she went on Twitter to specifically post some dumb bigoted poo poo, in response to Pascal asking her not to be a shithead.

Frankly, given how much of a shithead she's been, I have no problem believing she torched a friendship with Pascal just so she could pwn the libs on social media.

I don’t doubt it either, I’m just looking for some confirmation. I looked around on Google but was swamped by all the recent bullshit. I was able to find this:

“It’s because it’s Star Wars where the robots go beep boop!” :fuckoff:

Hazo fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Feb 8, 2024

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also also Rudy: I'm a cousin fucker

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Ghostlight posted:

i really appreciate that she has invented a plausible but completely incorrect etymology just to support her dumb pronunciation - or has developed it from incorrectly believing that's the etymology.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

ok this one bugs me

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

kazil posted:

ok this one bugs me
:golfclap:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Failing to pass our motions is what really shows the Democrats and the country who has the real power. LMAO these loving chucklefucks can't even pass their own motions.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
the only thing I was thankful for during the trump presidency is that him and republicans were too loving dumb to do much damage

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I saw one Vivek sign in front of someone’s house the other day. lol.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

every chud in court now is just stalling in the hope that trump will win and immediately destroy the other branches of government, and yeah, they've got a 50/50 chance.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

emSparkly posted:

I saw one Vivek sign in front of someone’s house the other day. lol.

the perfect mark. only house on the block getting door to door salespeople in the year 2024

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
So Trump is now basically begging Biden for a debate ever since the immunity deal was shot down because he now realizes that he has to absolutely win the election to stay out of prison.

He realizes he is down with independents and key demographics that he will need to win the election it's funny to me that he won't debate Nikki Haley though because he knows that she would out debate him.

I also like how it's funny that Biden is dismissing it for now claiming that Trump has nothing better to do. If I were Biden I would just say it's beneath me to debate a sex offender just to set the chuds off.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

"The people of Florida aren’t stupid. They can figure this out"

lol

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Three Olives posted:

The GOP has officially lost the plot

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Beefed Owl posted:

So Trump is now basically begging Biden for a debate ever since the immunity deal was shot down ...

Really? lol Is there a truth?

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

bird with big dick posted:

You can’t climb a sphere it’s physically impossible

I was going to say something smart-assed about walking across the earth, but:
1: the earth is oblongish and therefore not an actual sphere (spheroid, I guess)
2: That would be circumnavigation of the sphere, now wouldn't it. So I guess it just depends on the size of the sphere. The giant red ball in front of Target also isn't a sphere as it has a flat point on the bottom.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1755355682503524554?s=20

fight fight fight!

I'll be honest, I'm pleasantly surprised at how the major networks cover this thing, which basically boils down to the reality: The GOP has *nothing* they want to do other than appease their Orange Calf.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I don't know if it's more terrifying or hilarious that the people unable to pronounce words with more than 3 syllables think they are the God-chosen rulers of this country.

Marge, sit down. 1st graders are trampling all over your linguistic abilities. She's a drat living pillar of walking Dunning Kruger.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

She thinks it's the science behind Treebeard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Post itt every time u lol that rudy set $2 million on fire for TRUMP

That town needed a higher class of criminal. And Rudy became that for TRUMP!