Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Milo and POTUS posted:

You can suck a male camel's dick

With what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Probably your mouth

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Would have been a hell of a show.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
The Verge just posted an article all about Indiglo, the very specific type of lighting that every watch had in the mid-90s (or at least it seemed that way, specific branding aside). Haven't thought about that in a very cool minute, but it really takes me back.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

Cartoon Man posted:

Would have been a hell of a show.

Not that exact show, but the night before:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVNISubua74

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Sir Lemming posted:

The Verge just posted an article all about Indiglo, the very specific type of lighting that every watch had in the mid-90s (or at least it seemed that way, specific branding aside). Haven't thought about that in a very cool minute, but it really takes me back.

First watch I wore regularly (in like 5th grade) was a Timex Ironman with indiglo and it was the coolest loving thing.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

It was a poo poo load better than the non indiglo watches though.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I had an Ironman (non-Indiglo) that I found in a Walmart parking lot, missing half its strap. I just got another strap for it and wore it every day in 6th and 7th grade. It was pretty well-worn, missing whatever text was on those two big buttons on the front, and without Indiglo it was useless at night, but whatever, it was otherwise a drat fine watch.

Then the summer before 8th grade some dip-rear end prick I knew stole it from me at the city pool and gave it to some fuckboi buddy of his. I never bothered to wear a watch again until like nine or ten years ago.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

I wish Timex would bring back the turn-n-pull, but I have a feeling it would be ridiculously overpriced. I wore one for years, a terribly unfashionable device with a plastic crystal that got all scratched up, but it was pretty useful to use to set short-run timers, you just turn the outer bezel a certain number of minutes or hours ahead and pull the pusher out, and you're good. It's quicker than setting a timer on a digital watch, where you're pushing two or three pushers a number of times, or unlocking a phone and tapping in a time on a virtual keypad.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I had a Timex watch with Indiglo. I also had a Fossil watch I wore forever, even into my late 20s.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
Timex still makes and sells Indiglo watches

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Suck a caribou’s rear end

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Yeah I bought an Indiglo watch in like, October

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

this is what happens when the only thing advertised on TV anymore is prescription medication

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

CelticPredator posted:

Suck a caribou’s rear end

Sooooo, suck a male camels dick while also sucking a caribous rear end?

Sounds quite challenging.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

wesleywillis posted:

Sooooo, suck a male camels dick while also sucking a caribous rear end?

Sounds quite challenging.

suck a polarbear's funky rear end
suck a racehorse's oval office with tomato heinz ketchup
suck a donkey's lovely rear end
suck a male camel's dick with hoysin sauce

suck a cheatah's dick

suck a european bison's smelly rear end
suck a wooly mamoth's dick with miricale whip
suck a snow leapard's rear end with whip cream
suck a hyena's spermy dick

suck a cheatah's dick

suck a llama's lovely rear end in a top hat
suck a panda's spermy nutsack
suck a slumpass booty hole
suck a greyhound's musty rear end MOTHER FUCKER!

suck a cheatah's dick

rock over london
rock on chichago
polarize, see what develops

dialhforhero has a new favorite as of 03:50 on Feb 5, 2024

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Rap Game Goku posted:

First watch I wore regularly (in like 5th grade) was a Timex Ironman with indiglo and it was the coolest loving thing.

https://timexjapan.com/products/ironman%AE-8-lap-og

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

dialhforhero posted:

suck a polarbear's funky rear end
suck a racehorse's cup of tomato heinz ketchup
suck a donkey's lovely rear end
suck a male camel's dick with hoysin sauce

suck a cheatah's dick

suck a european bison's smelly rear end
suck a wooly mamoth's dick with miricale whip
suck a snow leapard's rear end with whip cream
suck a hyena's spermy dick

suck a cheatah's dick

suck a llama's lovely rear end in a top hat
suck a panda's spermy nutsack
suck a slumpass booty hole
suck a greyhound's musty rear end MOTHER FUCKER!

suck a cheatah's dick

rock over london
rock on chichago
polarize, see what develops
It's "suck a race horse's oval office with Heinz tomato ketchup"

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Suddenly got the desire to play the lovely games that suck rear end

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

suck a hyena’s rear end

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Sir Lemming posted:

It's still around!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
too much nerd in one pic please resubmit

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Rub a monkey's tummy!

Rub a monkey's tummy with your head!

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
Found this website while looking for info about volcanoes in the USA. Watch out guys, you need the newest Quicktime 2.0 to watch the videos, always keep up with the latest tech. :)

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

"shhhh....shhhh....no, I'm not Jeremy. I'm Lestat. Call me Lestat"

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Is this guy a member of Los Souvenir Jacquitos?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Christ, I had so many of these…..

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Those holographic ones at the top! They looked soooo cool but the paint would wear off super easily and leave glitter on your hand.

InternetBully
Mar 17, 2004
I bully, on the internet.
And the erasers gave standalone decorative ones a run for their money in terms of how bad and useless they were.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Yikesaroo

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
That's why you had the big white ones in the paper wrapping. And drilled holes in them with the fancy pencils.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Gonz posted:

If I remember, they kinda sucked as writing utensils. They didn't sharpen well.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Thought this might belong here

:sigh:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Gonz posted:

The holographic ones were the only ones worth a poo poo and I treasured them immensely

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Happy Landfill posted:

Thought this might belong here

:sigh:

I was listening to WZLX up here in Boston (100.7 WZLX: Boston's Classic Rock!) and got hit with Seven Nation Army followed by Bullet With Butterfly Wings and had to take a moment to process that.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
The 90s are as far away now as the 60s were in the 90s. So when you tell your kids about the music you listened to when you were their age, its like your parents talking about Manfred Mann or the Beach Boys.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
I knew it was time to start picking out a retirement home and a coffin when I heard Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) on the goddamn grocery store muzak channel, and that happened about 15 years ago :negative:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
some of the music i was really into in the 90s is somehow now more popular than it ever was back then. feels weird but cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKYY0IlTMw4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Dillbag posted:

The 90s are as far away now as the 60s were in the 90s. So when you tell your kids about the music you listened to when you were their age, its like your parents talking about Manfred Mann or the Beach Boys.
Kids these days don't have saturday morning commercials for CD compilations of 60s hits to introduce them to it though.