Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

the milk machine posted:

yep, looks like the guy with 4" circumference has an extra ~5.5 cubic inches of dick

fellas is it gay to check someone else's dickmath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

cum velocity is an underrated stat. I want loads so fast they give hydrostatic shock.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
time to start up a Department of Cock Analytics

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
The Chode starring viggo and his 4x4 hose

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Trillhouse posted:

cum velocity is an underrated stat. I want loads so fast they give hydrostatic shock.

looks and sounds like the quake railgun

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

slave to my cravings posted:

Five eight fat thighs and a four by four hose

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

fellas is it gay to check someone else's dickmath

I think he's off by an order of magnitude. it's around 10cm3. also yeah it's super gay to do this

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

as a wise man once said "yeah say what it actually is, say the real answer, that's funny"

The best comedy is making good rear end points

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
yep i used the circumference given where i should have used diameter. thanks for the fresh eyes on this project, teamies

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

the milk machine posted:

yep i used the circumference given where i should have used diameter. thanks for the fresh eyes on this project, teamies

o7

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
The Red Penis of Courage

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

would you ever have a pig’s ears surgically grafted onto your head?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Five eight fat thighs and a four by four hose

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

would you ever have a pig’s ears surgically grafted onto your head?

these are probably the two lines that made me laugh more than anything else on the pod

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

science rules

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

https://twitter.com/falconryfinance/status/1755328425425015275?s=46

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
lmao what in the hell tom hanks was thinking

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He was thinking "I'm gonna get an Oscar, like my smart son in the movie"

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Forrest being sprayed in the face with car exhaust and then giving the I have a dream speech on accident

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
kid forrest in alabama dressing as a ghost for halloween and accidentally setting fire to a cross in the black neighbors' yard

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[in Vietnam] uhhh mistah Thompson ah think ah see movement in that village, men of fightin' age

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
they removed this and the scene where they show forrest take a massive dump between running accross america

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
elvis learned to dance from watching forrest shake his big retarded weiner

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Forrest Gump doing an internship at the white house

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Forrest being sprayed in the face with car exhaust and then giving the I have a dream speech on accident

lmao

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

elvis learned to dance from watching forrest shake his big retarded weiner

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I work with a guy who’s like 24 who played college football for a division II school. He said “look, you’re seeing everybody all the time showering, you’re all bros. And sometimes you just gotta say hey man, nice hog”.

The younger generation are alright

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Just dudes raising each other up.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Hose before hoes

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Tite dick playa

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Forrest Trump

Donald Gump

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Haha, anybody know where I can see some drake dick, haha, really want to get a good laugh with everyone else, lol, classic haha

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
*urbanly*

moist turtleneck posted:

Tite dick playa

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/heroinjuulp0d/status/1755349638423437591?t=VSBrwZuWeCowY96_jRAQPA&s=19

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Running is a stretch

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
So is work

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Stav is at his funniest/most interesting when he is being somewhat smart... I don't care for the character he plays while dumbing it down. That's a lesser audience to be playing to imo

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

Stav is at his funniest/most interesting when he is being somewhat smart

That explains the mostly everything then

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
He's stupid but he said what if there was Michael penis. Life is a contradiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
stav was right about the breakfast sandwich