Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

R.D. Mangles posted:

devin fuckin' hester

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Grozz Nuy posted:

if Willis doesn't get in we riot

Hell yeah we do.

What else do you expect from a MW conference facility? Garbage conference for garbage people.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

R.D. Mangles posted:

devin fuckin' hester

:hai:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I enjoyed this story of a Packer fan attempting to leverage his fantasy football success into the DC job despite working weekends being a hard no.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

That's loving awesome, I would frame that

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I mentioned him in another thread but can someone tell me why the Lions drafted Hendon Hooker

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

To have a backup QB. Hope this helps your quest

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

kiimo posted:

I mentioned him in another thread but can someone tell me why the Lions drafted Hendon Hooker

It wasn't necessarily a bad idea to take a flyer on him in case Goff regressed, especially since the cost was only a third

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mustached Demon posted:

Hell yeah we do.

What else do you expect from a MW conference facility? Garbage conference for garbage people.

What the gently caress, gently caress you

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Hate to say it but I'm also excited to watch this game between two good teams. I enjoy the social aspect of the superbowl, but I do kind of wish I could just watch the game without all the extra bullshit like a regular sunday night game or something and then just go to a party whenever. Real sicko poo poo

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

a neat cape posted:

What the gently caress, gently caress you

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Hate to say it but I'm also excited to watch this game between two good teams. I enjoy the social aspect of the superbowl, but I do kind of wish I could just watch the game without all the extra bullshit like a regular sunday night game or something and then just go to a party whenever. Real sicko poo poo

the part I am least looking forward to is all the random crap they've added right before the start of the game. a couple of years ago it was the rock telling us how exciting football is. last year they added like a 3 minute trailer for the super bowl right before kickoff. i don't remember exactly except that it sucked rear end. just start the drat game!!!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/The___RAD/status/1755638952802087199?t=N-zz8ovvnGCTdb2T3mYjXw&s=19

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

That first down was his super bowl.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I can't get over having two games this season where a team scored over 60 points, including the one where the offense scored ten touchdowns.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Mega64 posted:

I can't get over having two games this season where a team scored over 60 points, including the one where the offense scored ten touchdowns.

And of the two, one got bounced in the first round of the playoffs and the other didn't make the playoffs at all

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I love how the Raiders did that a week after losing at home 3-0. Truly is a week to week league

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

shyduck posted:

I love how the Raiders did that a week after losing at home 3-0. Truly is a week to week league

Not even a week. 4 days

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
They exorcized a lot of demons that day

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Speaking of demons:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/49ers-...-005741563.html

quote:

"We know he can hire well and diverse," Wickersham wrote. "In fact, owners have complained to the league office about the sheer number of compensatory picks the 49ers have received for serving as a pipeline for coaches and executives of color."

This 666% has to be Jerry Jones, right?

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Bellmaker posted:

Speaking of demons:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/49ers-...-005741563.html

This 666% has to be Jerry Jones, right?

The first among many others, I'm sure.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
https://x.com/jonas_shaffer/status/1755697587171029192?s=20

Well that's not good is it...

Zay Flowers being investigated for domestic abuse

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Mega64 posted:

The Dolphins game was a great time watching a high-flying offense have it's way and was cool to watch. The Raiders game is far more inexplicable - it feels like something you could have only dreamt up, something that you will have to convince people years later that it actually happened.

q_k
Dec 31, 2007

Gully Foyle posted:

The Dolphins game was a great time watching a high-flying offense have it's way and was cool to watch. The Raiders game is far more inexplicable - it feels like something you could have only dreamt up, something that you will have to convince people years later that it actually happened.

The Raider's pick 6 off the screen play felt like something out of breaking Madden.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

Welp!

Going to pretend like I didn't see this until all the facts come in. Probably just some big misunderstanding. Right?.......right? I really like this kid and don't want him to be a bastard.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Welp!

Going to pretend like I didn't see this until all the facts come in. Probably just some big misunderstanding. Right?.......right? I really like this kid and don't want him to be a bastard.

Hopefully another situation like the bogus Suggs pouring bleach on the person. But man...just when it felt like the Ravens had not really had this kind of issue lately

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Here we go. Palate cleanser.

https://x.com/4thand1show/status/1755699581680251293?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Cam making a really really good 6'3" former LB look small

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Feel like pure poo poo. Just want them back.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Kawalimus posted:

Guess the Chiefs have their #1 WR for 2024.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Kawalimus posted:

Miss Flowers apologizes for her role in the incident.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

hearing he broke her orbital bone

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yeah that happens when you blast someone right in the face with a cross.

What a piece of poo poo.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Oh I'm sure most people won't care and they'll cheer for the guy as long as he can make plays, see: Tyreek Hill, Joe Mixon, Jameis Winston, etc

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

kiimo posted:

Jfc

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Black Sunshine posted:

Oh I'm sure most people won't care and they'll cheer for the guy as long as he can make plays, see: Tyreek Hill, Joe Mixon, Jameis Winston, etc

lol Jameis Winston doesn't make plays, silly

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Abugadu posted:

Sure he does.

Just not for his team.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Oh unexpected Flowers are bad now? Curious

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Abugadu posted:

I'm quite sure that the entire city of Tampa Bay was cheering Winston as he threw 121 touchdowns the 5 years he was there. The problem was obviously the 99 interceptions though

He's a very conflicting player even before you consider the whole rape thing, whatever happened there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

kiimo posted:

You're hearing? You run a 50s gossip rag? What is it with people's need to make a decision on this stuff before any news comes in?