Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Use a dental dam, owner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

wow, just like michael douglass

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

clearly didnt use a dental dam

dam beaten

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

External Organs posted:

it's true. And it's why he only keeps truffle pigs.

trumple pigs

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhjIs2Htzdc

hell yeah

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

gregday posted:

I am going to become the joker

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

same

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Fuckt Tupp posted:

the funniest part of the scotus hearing is that clerence thomas was not only awake but he asked the first question

Ginni gave him those questions so he had to do it.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I specifically told them to get a dental dam.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

buncha snl writers up in here

Ainsley
Feb 17, 2011

You must go on a long journey before you can really find out how wonderful home is.
This never should have been framed as an argument about Trump - if the dems had been smart (I know, I know "lol"), they would have pivoted almost immediately to framing this as a state vs federal govt discussion. Mobilize every single talking head, every celebrity, anyone who can get in front of a camera or a social media to start loudly saying, "Look, we're here championing for Colorado against the Big, Powerful Federal Government. The people of Colorado voted and elected their own leaders from people who actually live and work and know Colorado and those leaders identified a danger to their electorate and stepped in to protect them. And here comes the Big, Scary Government to tell them that they can't govern in their own state! Why do nine Ivory Tower, coastal elites WHO I DIDN'T VOTE FOR suddenly get to start bossing a state around, and the people of Colorado just have to sit back and take it? No, I say that if the Supreme Court forces Colorado to put Trump on the ballot, where does it end? Are we just going to _let_ the federal government tell Texas to stop covering the border with land mines and razor wire? It's Big Government gone mad, I tell ya!"
Would it keep Trump off the ballot? Absolutely not. But he's going to be on it either way, let's be fair. Would your argument get picked apart almost immediately? Sure. But it might make some MAGA heads explode in the meanwhile, and isn't that all we really care about anyway?

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
ozzy osbourne is one of the greatest blues singers to have ever lived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3b6SGoN6dA

gently caress you

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
lickinghole goochland

DENTAL DAM!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

drat Daniel. get a dental dam.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Fuckt Tupp posted:

lickinghole goochland

DENTAL DAM!

*click*

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I don't see the problem here. this is basic Society. those that stick together are safe. just form your own group.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ArmedZombie posted:

buncha snl writers up in here

get their rear end

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

DryGoods posted:

You're welcome.

Here's a ProTip: Every two uses of Jump its damage increases by 1. This caps at +125 damage or 250 Jumps. This only applies to Jump, and not Super Jump or Ultra Jump. Finally, this increase doesn't show in the status screen, Special menu or anywhere, it only shows in the damage dealt to enemies.

also,
be careful when you time travel to the Moon. your Damage is the same, but you go very high and the architecture doesn't account for that.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Lpzie posted:

I don't see the problem here. this is basic Society. those that stick together are safe. just form your own group.

it's like that film, Society

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

humanity learned millions of years ago that those that stay safe are those that stick together. now in the current era, everyone wants to be a loner. no friends, no social circle, no crew. well what do you think is gonna happen when you get jumped by thugs??? you better start making local friends and Fast

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

im sorry the video of what

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/WayneGb88/status/1754975084559630403?t=Gu_B22001C6Bz3HLbVs_-g&s=19

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Immigrants are taking away our child labor

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

sinnesloeschen posted:

im sorry the video of what

silwa, former nyc mayoral candidate vs mayor schizophrenic gemstones cop, is part of a white nationalist gang that beats up minorities in nyc called the guardian angels

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

they're called flueists.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

rad

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
They cited the dude who got his rear end kicked for disturbing the peace for being beaten too loudly.

:decorum:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Sliwa's known for staging "crimes" about whatever he's focused on that day. Several vids of his Angels being there at the right time to stop someone who turns out later to be paid for it. He's even admitted it years back.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Sliwa : 1: Polish and Rusyn (from Poland) (Śliwa): metonymic occupational name for a grower or seller of plums from śliwa 'plum'.

he's plum full of bigotry

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
When you're white they let you do it

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Fuckt Tupp posted:

lickinghole goochland

DENTAL DAM!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Has anyone said dental dam yet?

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Lpzie posted:

they're called flueists.

I get goosebumps when I hear the flute
at the beginning of locomotive breath

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

emfive posted:

Here's a song from 1972 that music child just now strongly recommended to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dP4ux-hRek

there's some random psych-o stuff at first but then the song kicks in

leave that boring poo poo back in the 70's where it belongs.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

the dictatorship of the loletariat

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

DryGoods posted:

Sliwa's known for staging "crimes" about whatever he's focused on that day. Several vids of his Angels being there at the right time to stop someone who turns out later to be paid for it. He's even admitted it years back.

Wait how long have these assholes been around? I thought Guardian Angels were like the second derivative of Patriot Front or Proud Boys

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Wait how long have these assholes been around? I thought Guardian Angels were like the second derivative of Patriot Front or Proud Boys

1979, silwa founded it

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

DesertIslandHermit posted:

lmao

https://youtu.be/YzPdMOonOFg?si=XIj2GMPuro_KHqH0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Lpzie posted:

I hope you are doing a bit because a man was beaten on live tv for the crime of being brown.