Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Ralph Hurley posted:

To be fair to George, that was a really good Arnold impression.

When he responded to George/Howard with "poo poo happens", I nearly died laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Him talking poo poo about Asian drivers should have been a dead giveaway too.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Listen, I'm Austrian, I don't give a poo poo

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Just relistened to the S.S Mund Saga and Artie was really on his game then. Probably one of his best lines of all time.
"There were three other potential buyers and they all had "Ice" in there name"

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Was just about to write Carl Weathers a note...

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I kind of hate that this thread is where I hear death announcements.

Oh well, he was pretty good on The Mando, and he looked pretty good for 76.

EDIT:

quote:

A full obituary will follow.

The NYTimes was unprepared for this one? Must have been drugs.

Squashy Nipples fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Feb 2, 2024

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
So far they've said "in his sleep". I just don't think he was on the radar honestly. Dude always looked like looks like he was 38 years old.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

drat, that sucks. You're right about his appearance. I remember seeing him on The Mandalorian and having to look up his age because the guy did not look much older than in Happy Gilmore and that was 20 years earlier.

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001
All those years of pushing pencils finally caught up to him

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I found something called the WYSP Studio tapes, 1991-1997 on an old hard drive. That's all on archive.org now, yes?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

I found something called the WYSP Studio tapes, 1991-1997 on an old hard drive. That's all on archive.org now, yes?

That was one of the first things I downloaded when I got Usenet access, so it's out there. Great stuff, because those were the years I was living in Philly!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

lol 1988

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQwH26h0rIg

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
gently caress THIS PLACE. gently caress SOME WHORES!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Looks like Howard was live today. Did he mention anything about his mom?

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
LET’S GET RIDDA THESE FUCKIN WIVES

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I was going to write Toby Keith a note and ask how Natalie Maines was doing

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

Bonzo posted:

I was going to write Toby Keith a note and ask how Natalie Maines was doing

Koby Teeth died because Natalie didn't let him gently caress her in her chubby little rear end

I am actually not happy that a person who disagrees with me politically has lost their life, much unlike my ghoulish online friends (it is OK to revel in the deaths of the likes of Kissinger though, a literal war criminal and not some dumb redneck song-snorter)

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001
Although I gotta admit that the thought of old-school Natalie Maines has got me stroking my hydrogen rod

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001
I wanna EXAMINE that poosy

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Well hello fooolks and a very pleasant Toooosdyaaay

Barreft fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Feb 9, 2024

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

Barreft posted:

fulx

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001
Toby Kieth had gay sex with Ralph and now they're in gay heaven having gay sex

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?

Barreft posted:

wulthankyaferyercall!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Zoben posted:

Although I gotta admit that the thought of old-school Natalie Maines has got me stroking my hydrogen rod

Are thinking of loving her chubby rear end in a top hat?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Are thinking of loving her chubby rear end in a top hat?

Wow, has it been ten years since Eric died? I wonder if his tombstone is still a glorified bench.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Do they clean up the bottles of Pepsi that get left there?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Zoben posted:

Toby Kieth had gay sex with Ralph and now they're in gay heaven having gay sex

:hmmyes:

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Does anyone think Dan the Song Parody man ever paid Artie back the $7500 he "borrowed"

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Does anyone think Dan the Song Parody man ever paid Artie back the $7500 he "borrowed"

He’s still waiting for the “windfall” of money to come.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Artie confirmed relatively recently (like, less than 5 years ago) that Dan had in fact not paid any of it back. Which is of course not the slightest bit surprising.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
He just needs to get his bikes out of storage.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I wonder if his daughter still gets called a welfare loser

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I feel like Artie deliberately loaned money to deadbeats, just to help justify his world view, and his own sense of personal superiority.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
You're not wrong, but it's also that deadbeats knew he was a mark.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

I feel like Artie deliberately loaned money to deadbeats, just to help justify his world view, and his own sense of personal superiority.
Yah I think that for sure plus guilt that he "was just a long shoreman from jersey and my pop climbed roofs and broke his rear end and I could easily be like Dan or Teddy or whatever other deadbeat finds me but I got lucky"
Which was in a way true...thanks to Norm but he is also a talented story teller and great on air side kick who deserved what he was making.
I think the other thing was he was putting a bunch of money up his nose and that made him feel guilty about others not having money.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Zoben posted:

Koby Teeth died because Natalie didn't let him gently caress her in her chubby little rear end

I am actually not happy that a person who disagrees with me politically has lost their life, much unlike my ghoulish online friends (it is OK to revel in the deaths of the likes of Kissinger though, a literal war criminal and not some dumb redneck song-snorter)

fwiw Toby DID play Trump's inauguration, but it was more of a "respect for the office" thing. He was obviously a right winger, but he was less brain-wormed than most, and stated that Trump was an embarrassing candidate several times. He ended up playing the inauguration because he was the biggest name that didn't say "lol no" when asked. Also, I knew the GM of the local franchise of his bar and grill, and he said that he was a friendly, gracious guy the dozen or so times he had to meet with him. Guys in his position almost never are.

He's still an rear end in a top hat for leading the charge against the Dixie Chicks, but there's a lot worse out there.

tldr I'm retarded you jerk!

Vakal
May 11, 2008

DangerDummy! posted:

tldr I'm retarded you jerk!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

orange juice, bawf

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

My big dumb face is in the something awful waffleimages GBS thread bawf