Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

text editor posted:

on Reddit this is being celebrated as Dark Brandon showcasing his quick wit, which no soupbrains could have - there he does not have dementia

tbh, it was kind of funny to see him try to make this old man look more senile and ended up getting owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MechaX posted:

tbh, it was kind of funny to see him try to make this old man look more senile and ended up getting owned

Yeah, the only thing Biden flubbed on was that it should have been "My memory's so bad I let you speak again," but whatever. It's stupid easy to clown on Pete Doocey, a child could probably do it.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

text editor posted:

on Reddit this is being celebrated as Dark Brandon showcasing his quick wit, which no soupbrains could have - there he does not have dementia

that's literally what it is though, he's making GBS threads on pete doocey extremely intentionally. he's got a lot less energy than he did on inauguration day but go back and watch his inaugural speech, he wasn't exactly Mr. Zip then either

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002
takin this opportunity to remind everyone about that time Putin straight up stole Bob Kraft's superbowl ring right off his fat finger and then acted like it didn't happen.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol I always love Doocy thinking he's getting a sick one in on Biden then getting owned instead

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Stryder posted:

takin this opportunity to remind everyone about that time Putin straight up stole Bob Kraft's superbowl ring right off his fat finger and then acted like it didn't happen.
one of my favorite international relations moments lol

Putin has more superbowl rings than Brock Purdy

mannerup fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Feb 9, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol that 0wned

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Graphic courtesy of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. I laughed.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

fondue posted:

Graphic courtesy of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. I laughed.
President Andrew Johnson should've been indicted by the Radical Republicans in 1868

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Stryder posted:

fuckin lol

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Dementropy posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1755744839885373562

And this is why people speculate that Tucker is VP material.

I don''t know why I'm so annoyed by Tucker's default face being "I'm so confused by being awake today" but I am.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
I really like that Tucker is growing and styling his hair into a non-euclidian shape to cargo cult his mind into that of trump's 16" sideburns style.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The evolution into Trump cosplays that right wing media figures have already pulled hard into is hilarious, they're gonna all be like Elvis impersonators when he kicks the bucket

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

How do we know he hasn't died and been replaced by an impersonator already?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

seems like a good way to make yourself haunted

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
LOL did Tucker Carlson really think he'd get a word in sideways with the president who thinks of himself as the tzar of the russian empire?

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Toxic Mental posted:

I wish they would just straight-up tell us what is in the classified documents, even obtusely, like "letters from world leaders" or "nuclear secrets"

This is from Fox News so take it with a grain of salt

Biden considered resigning vice presidency 'in protest' over Obama's Afghanistan policy: Hur report

quote:

President Biden considered resigning as vice president "in protest" over former President Barack Obama's Afghanistan policies in 2009 over fear the war would become "another Vietnam," according to Special Counsel Robert Hur's report on Biden's mishandling of classified documents released Thursday.

Hur has been investigating Biden's improper retention of classified records since last year. The papers included classified documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, among other national security and foreign policy records, which Hur said implicated "sensitive intelligence sources and methods."

"Tomorrow the President is going to make a fateful decision regarding Afghanistan - as I sat looking out the window at the sea - thinking I should resign in protest over what will bring his administration down," Biden wrote in what the report noted was an "Af/Pak" notebook he used to take notes during a number of National Security Council meetings on Afghanistan in 2009.

"Although I obviously wasn't there I feel like this is what it must have felt like for Kennedy then Johnson in the early days of VTN [Vietnam]. I feel guilty and boxed in myself. Guilty for not having been more successful w/ the President - and staying. Boxed in by knowing or at least feeling that my resignation would only harden his position and leave him with one less voice," he added.

Biden strongly opposed the administration's plans to send thousands more troops to Afghanistan throughout 2009, a view reflected in various entries in his notebook, as well as in a memo he sent Obama, that FBI agents found at his Delaware home alongside marked classified documents containing his advice to the former president.

According to the report, Biden called Army leaders' request for another 40,000 troops in Afghanistan "f---ing outrageous," and privately fretted the decision to do so would be "disastrous."

The reported later said Biden "had a strong motive to keep the classified Afghanistan documents," because of his belief the 2009 troop surge was a Vietnam-level mistake.

"He wanted the record to show that he was right about Afghanistan; that his critics were wrong; and that he had opposed President Obama's mistaken decision forcefully," it said.

"There is evidence that, after his vice presidency, Mr. Biden willfully retained marked classified documents about Afghanistan and unmarked classified handwritten notes in his notebooks, both of which he stored in unsecured places in his home. He had no legal authority to do so, and his retention of these materials, and disclosure of classified information from his notebooks to his ghostwriter, risked serious damage to America's national security," it added.

Fox News Digital has reached out to representatives of Obama for comment.

Hur announced he would not seek criminal charges against Biden.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Cuz there ain't no one like "TRUMP"

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Alright I'm an idiot. Can you just say what it is you're insinuating?

Do you even know who you're talking to?

Accipiter posted:

Doubtful, or if you do, considering everything above you're not terribly experienced. (You also don't really know who you're talking to, either. :D)

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Feb 9, 2024

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Catastrophe posted:

I don''t know why I'm so annoyed by Tucker's default face being "I'm so confused by being awake today" but I am.

I legit don't think he could form an expression I wouldn't want to punch

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

goddamn, fox news making biden sound cool as hell

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol Biden's classified document scandal making me... more sympathetic to Joe Biden?!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
The hurr report

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hannity orangefaced so hard he drat near bypassed his master’s hue

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Stink Billyums posted:

recently featured guests on tucker's twitter show:

bret weinstein
russell brand
catturd
tony robbins
Oh you forgot this gem....

Yes putin is in good company.

(here's a link if you must)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

im no obama fan but ngl spending the turn of the millenium balls deep in a twink is p legit

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Kevyn posted:

The :hurr: report

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

If all of the “classified documents” were Biden’s own notes, that should’ve been made clear at the beginning of all this.

He also should’ve declassified them, made them public, and headed off the whole “let’s appoint a special prosecutor from the other party,” bullshit. Trump’s special prosecutor was Republican Robert Mueller. But Dems gotta :decorum:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The face I make when I'm putting on an interview master class.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I can't imagine squinting so hard that I become Tucker Carlson... or maybe James Carville I'm not entirely sure

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Accipiter posted:

RIGGED AND STOLLEN

RIGGED AND SCAMPI

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Imo Putin should have stood up Carlson and send Steven Seagal to answer questions instead

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Renreeja posted:

Tucker is sent home with a sealed polonium capsule attached under his tongue neuromancer style, he has 2 weeks to deliver it to Trumps butthole, where it will remain inert until needed

lol like it would take as long as that.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol the ring Putin was "gifted" by the Bush Admin through Bob Kraft

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Putin: Ukraine should be part of Russia once again. First we just need to get rid of all those pesky Ukrainians, their language, culture, history and art.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Escape From Noise posted:

The face I make when I'm putting on an interview master class.

I feel like this is how I look when my mind drifts, I completely lose focus on a conversation, and snap back in mid sentence trying to figure out what the hell I just missed

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

great big cardboard tube posted:

I feel like this is how I look when my mind drifts, I completely lose focus on a conversation, and snap back in mid sentence trying to figure out what the hell I just missed

That’s how I look when I’m blasting the toilet bowl with liquid hot rear end magma after eating tacos with the spiciest habanero salsa the taco stand serves

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Cactus Ghost posted:

im no obama fan but ngl spending the turn of the millenium balls deep in a twink is p legit

"A few months ago, I told the American people I did not spend the late 90s engaging in a series of steamy homosexual encounters. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and extensive video evidence available on my website tell me it's not."

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Pinche Rudo posted:

That’s how I look when I’m blasting the toilet bowl with liquid hot rear end magma after eating tacos with the spiciest habanero salsa the taco stand serves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lots of totalitarians have a few accidental instances of happening to do an objectively good thing

hitler instituted the world's first public tobacco smoking ban, for instance. and putin robbed some jewelery from an nfl team owner