Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

iggies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Hey how's that lawsuit with google going.
Oh we're sophisticationists now. Great.

I'll give Nathen this: he's great at coming up with these hyper-buzzwords. Dude has done so much capitalism-as-cocaine that the normal corporate lingo does nothing for him. "Syngery", nothing. "webinar"? Just another word. "Thought Leadership", not even a tingle. "Streamline our bandwidth" yawn. "Calendarise", meh.

No. Nathen needs new words like Excelountability and Creaideation.
Dynasymbiotic
De-boxthinkifaction

Eggs

Busters fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Feb 9, 2024

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Class

Style

Elegance

Sophistication

Garfield!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Busters posted:

Hey how's that lawsuit with google going.
Oh we're sophisticationists now. Great.

I'll give Nathen this: he's great at coming up with these hyper-buzzwords. Dude has done so much capitalism-as-cocaine that the normal corporate lingo does nothing for him. "Syngery", nothing. "webinar"? Just another word. "Thought Leadership", not even a tingle. "Streamline our bandwidth" yawn. "Calendarise", meh.

No. Nathen needs new words like Excelountability and Creaideation.
Dynasymbiotic
De-boxthinkifaction

Eggs

He's a regular Lexicopreneur

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This really clarifies everything.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1755668335881011234

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
remember the 5 Ps!!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

😉

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I really want to see the EGeez pitch deck tbh

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

steinrokkan posted:

He's a regular Lexicopreneur

A wordxcutive.
Lingoministrstior

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

chadbear posted:

Sure, he changed his Twitter handle, I said as much. I think that the timeline is that the Garfield lawyers first forced him to change his company name GarfieldEats Inc. because they don’t care about Twitter handles of a nobody. They do care about company names. Nathen cares about Twitter so he in response changed the Twitter handle to GarfieldEats Inc.

Can someone check Canadian company registrations
My bad, I thought you were saying he changed his personal nathen.mazri handle to GarfieldEATSinc.

But this latest business registration info just makes everything even more confusing.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I really want to see the EGeez pitch deck tbh

Just listen to that ad/interview he did. It’s more or less the elevator pitch for eegeez and the interviewer doesn’t get it at all

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

remember the 5 Ps!!

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Duckman2008 posted:

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!

Is this a dementia test?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Have we talked about https://www.egeezworld.com/ yet?

It looks like it just launched a couple days ago but I'm not sure.

quote:

Egeez World builds exclusive entergaging landmarks for everyday by leveraging global officially licensed brands.

quote:

[Re]invent the ordinary [Ex]perience.
From conceiving imaginative concepts and securing global IPs to orchestrating the early development of awe-inspiring communities into reality by adding value to office spaces, shopping centres, mixed-use developments, and even airlines; every step in this journey demands meticulous planning, jaw-dropping designs, expert licensing, strategic execution, and an unwavering commitment to building a miraculous world for a bored humankind.

I am really excited to see him try to enter the world of experiential marketing.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Feb 12, 2024

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

MassRafTer posted:

I am really excited to see him try to enter the world of experiential marketing.

quote:

Combining real estate with licensing opens up imaginative and innovative possibilities beyond traditional theme parks. Imagine living spaces inspired by iconic brands like an Emoji Mall, 007 Tower, or even a Tetris-themed hotel. These concepts move beyond conventional architecture to offer unique experiences, where every element of the residence or hotel could reflect the essence of the brand.
Transform the notion of living spaces into immersive, branded environments, appealing to fans (after all, we are all fans of something) and offering a new dimension of brand entergagement. It's a fresh way to rethink ordinary spaces, making them anything but common.
Can't wait to fill my home with branding.

I guess this is what came out of his Dubai fundraising.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I think Nathen's brandbrain is terminal ):

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

MassRafTer posted:

:entergaged:

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Y'know what Im not a fan of? Drunkenly hitting your cat. I hope he's contributing to Garfields vet costs now that he's rehomed.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

chadbear posted:

:entergaged:

Can’t even do a pass over my cheap AI image to make sure none of the emoji have a terrible skin disease

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

...Transform the notion of living spaces into immersive, branded environments

I know a guy who did his kitchen with custom tile for #7 Kimi Raikkonen "the ICEMAN", also all his tattoos are ICEMAN logos.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

peanut posted:

...Transform the notion of living spaces into immersive, branded environments

I know a guy who did his kitchen with custom tile for #7 Kimi Raikkonen "the ICEMAN", also all his tattoos are ICEMAN logos.

its nowhere near as cool as MR. COOL ICE, is it

now that was some entergaging branding

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Knormal posted:

I guess this is what came out of his Dubai fundraising.

Yep at the the bottom of the page. "proudly partnered with Ento bank"

https://www.entocapital.com/ Their Dubai based.

Also check out the teams page.

Why is this image taking from a 90's webcam??? Also how is this page so ugly? Anyway this is all meant to be powered by AI and ML (machine learning!!!!) None of his team have any experience with it. The one IT person expertise is leading IT teams in system integration projects, which actually surprisingly sounds semi useful for this sort of consulting work maybe.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

invest in the metaverse

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Entergage with the Garfverse

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

dr_rat posted:

Scrolling down past the two old white guys to Nathen's O face is quite the jump scare.

But anyway, the pictures look so bad because they're in actuality even smaller, and then scaled up 3 times in HTML.

Also they're PNGs, but still manage to have horrible JPEG compression artifacts.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
Invent the ordinary perience.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
Why is there the 007 logo slapped on to the weird skyscraper? What could he possibly have thought that would convey? :psyduck:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Biblically accurate emoji.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MassRafTer posted:

Naaaaathen please stop. For the love of God, PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

MassRafTer posted:

This is a pretty professionally made site for him and there's somehow partners but it's just badly generating AI landscapes? There's not even a point of interaction.

DROP THE BUZZWORDS AND EXPLAIN WHAT THE POINT OF EGEEZ IS

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
Is it a grift? Or is he so terminally internet-brained that he has an amorphous yet undying conviction that he’s offering something really special yet is unable to articulate it in a way anyone could understand?

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Kestral posted:

Why is there the 007 logo slapped on to the weird skyscraper? What could he possibly have thought that would convey? :psyduck:
You see, this is the kind of work he can do. The final construction of Licensed 007 Tower is 99% finished once you have a crude mockup

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Hasturtium posted:

Is it a grift? Or is he so terminally internet-brained that he has an amorphous yet undying conviction that he’s offering something really special yet is unable to articulate it in a way anyone could understand?

Yes

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Just what people want, Nathen. Even more BRANDS invading their loving lives in an even more exploitative and oppressive way.

gently caress you, Nathen. loving narcissistic capitalism brained rich boy dipshit

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hasturtium posted:

To be honest often when you look at companies that offer similar type services their websites are often filled with similar sort of meaninglessly corporate speak random buzzword bullshit making it impossible to figure out what they actually do, although their websites normally look far, far better.

Three people on his "team" actually seem to have at least somewhat professional background, but yeah no idea what nate adds to anything. There is a ton of BS consulting companies about, so if Nate could actually network at all, it's not the worst idea in the world.

Talk a lot of poo poo, get paid a bunch of money to write up a report that's just full of buzzwords and says nothing and is promptly forgotten about as soon as it's finished. Sounds perfect for him.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Desert Bus posted:

Entergage with the Garfverse

Long live the Garf flesh!

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

dr_rat posted:

Yep at the the bottom of the page. "proudly partnered with Ento bank"

https://www.entocapital.com/ Their Dubai based.

Why is this image taking from a 90's webcam??? Also how is this page so ugly? Anyway this is all meant to be powered by AI and ML (machine learning!!!!) None of his team have any experience with it. The one IT person expertise is leading IT teams in system integration projects, which actually surprisingly sounds semi useful for this sort of consulting work maybe.

Fascinating that the best investment capital Nathen could line up is apparently... an expert in airline bankruptcies???

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nathen is the Dahir Insaat of Brands

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

quote:

Welcome to our jungle of services, where your satisfaction is as towering as King Kong himself!
Before you climb up the Empire State Building of queries, Why not send a signal to our 'Contact Us' beacon!? Our team of dedicated explorers is ready to tackle any challenge you throw our way - be it as colossal as Kong or as tiny as a New York taxi. So, don't be shy!
Who knows? You might just be the hero of our next adventure.

Just so goddamned loving weird

lmao check out this dude's bio that Nathen "spiced up" by inexplicably switching to first-person in the final sentence:

quote:

George Reeleder is a globally recognized aviation expert with over 30 years of experience across various leadership roles. His expertise encompasses crisis management, operational audits, and strategic restructuring, highlighted by his work with airlines and airports worldwide. George has also consulted for Inflight Entertainment (IFE), Virgin Atlantic, PNG Air, SaudiGulf Airlines, and Duty-Free retail, demonstrating his versatility and innovative approach in enhancing customer experiences and operational efficiencies. As he steps into a pivotal role at Egeez World, George's extensive background and strategic insights position him to drive significant advancements, ensuring Egeez World's growth and industry leadership. Oh, and I love to fly!

oh my god he did it to the other guy's bio too:

quote:

Paul McGrath has been a distinguished expert in retail and merchandising for over 25 years, with a prolific career spanning executive positions at major firms including Sears, Zellers, Dollar Tree, Rogers, Loblaws, and Giant Tiger. Renowned for his exceptional skills in strategic planning, merchandising, and team leadership, Paul has made significant contributions to some of Canada's most respected national companies. His expertise in navigating the retail landscape and driving successful business strategies makes him an invaluable asset to Egeez World developments. Oh, and I love to ski!

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Feb 13, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Ok, what in the actual gently caress, Nathen? I thought Eegeez was about preventing counterfeit products but apparently, it's now about international real estate?!?

quote:

The Real estate market worldwide is expected to reach a staggering value of US$637.80tn by 2024. China is set to generate the highest value in the Real Estate market market, with an impressive US$135.70tn projected for 2024. The city of Dubai's real estate market alone in Q3 2023 reached an astounding AED 97.5 billion with high appetite for being the best and most innovative, according to Statista Market Insights.

So what? What does this have to do with Eegeez?
This is on a page labeled "insights" so maybe it's just Nathen's random shower thoughts?
So he does talk about licensing for a bit and "trends" but then goes right back to finish with

quote:

According to KPMG, Mixing up retail with other complementary real estate components, such as hotels, offices, or residential, could be a commendable idea to generate a certain footfall. Visitors’ footfall is shifting from outdated retail destinations towards new, more attractive organized retail destinations with more spirited themes and a vibrant tenants’ mix. The demand for apartments is likely to remain high as well, mainly due to affordability. Future developments should focus on the needs of both residents and tourists.

WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS HE DOING PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP.