Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

We're justified in blowing up ambulances because Hamas are evil and falsely flag military transports as ambulances.

Also, we send in assassins to cut the throats of bedbound Palestinians while dressed as doctors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

NeonPunk posted:

I get they want to be in solidarity with Palestine, but wouldn't it be better to keep selling drugs to Israel? Like if your soliders keep on getting high, they'll just gently caress up even more in combat, which will lead to Palestine winning sooner

weed was used as a cope drug by US soliders in Nam and this is no different

if you're used to being stoned all the time and also you're operating in a war zone i think the war zone fucks you up more than anything

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/USEmbassyYemen/status/1755999956366692384

Ted Wassanasong
Apr 8, 2020

WoodrowSkillson posted:

those people are all still pushing for that poo poo and are making a comeback along with flat earthers lol. at this rate kids wont even be taught most science in a couple decades

Good thing China is humanities future and we can write off the whole of the USA.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Israel says its gonna clear out the population of south gaza but not allow people to return to north gaza, hmmm

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

OctaMurk posted:

Israel says its gonna clear out the population of south gaza but not allow people to return to north gaza, hmmm

Joe Biden made them pinky swear that they won't do a genocide so I'm sure it'll be fine.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Retromancer posted:

Joe Biden made them pinky swear that they won't do a genocide so I'm sure it'll be fine.

ah, ethnic cleansing, the compromise position
now that's what i call centrism!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

lol they literally have a song about how they don’t care

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Clip-On Fedora posted:

lol they literally have a song about how they don’t care

it's a banger

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Retromancer posted:

I've been saying from the start that ultimately Israel can do whatever it wants and its allies will take no action. This will put that to the test.

Blaisedell
May 7, 2008

:yeah:

https://x.com/Aldanmarki/status/1745949173256519725?s=20

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
would you like to supersize?
make it a world war!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

You're already bombing them I think it's a bit late for that to have any effect.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...e-to-mediators/
Netanyahu said to block Gantz, Eisenkot request to rush Israeli hostage deal response to mediators

Channel 12 reports that during last night’s war cabinet meeting, National Unity ministers Benny Gantz and Gadi Eisenkot requested that Israel’s response to Hamas’s latest hostage deal demands be formally drafted and sent immediately to the Egyptian and Qatari mediators.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected the request, instead saying that he wanted to bring the response to the full cabinet in what will likely delay the process by several days, Channel 12 reports, noting that it is also less likely to be approved given the many hardline ministers who oppose making concessions to Hamas in exchange for the hostages.

It is unclear how this squares with a separate Axios report that says Israel did in fact pass along a series of responses to the mediators.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_S9g01ypGE

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

mom said you have to let us play ships without splashing us. you have to stop

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

the redesignation of your ships as wrecks will stay in effect until you review your stance on israel, bitch

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1755705886419366114?s=20

Hamas is makin themselves a dang Freddie Krueger

e:

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 21:01 on Feb 9, 2024

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Lmao any person in the world would be outraged at being passed over for some assholes pet.

Like imagine working with the americans for years thinking theyre going to be the guarantors of the government and might as well get in good since it pays well and so you can have your work history vouch for you when its immigration time

Then you get left to your fate as a perceived collaborator while street dog fido whos owner picked up 3 months before the fall is on a plane.

Taking Americans at their word thinking they're going to keep their promises is just asking to take a big fat L. Never take the American plata. The yanquis don't have an exit strategy or really any plan beyond insiders embezzling money, but you better have one if you work with them because they will just ghost one day and leave you holding the bag.

Just ask the Kurds, the Vietnamese, hell, American soldiers themselves. The American government is not in the business of keeping promises to people with no connections.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

https://twitter.com/MikePrysner/status/1756031586028617762?s=20

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

jeez louise she's fuckin blasted lol

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

to be fair if i had to be biden's vp i'd be blasted too 24/7

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Please stop owning us, we can be friends if you stop owning us and let us gencoide palestine in peace

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I agree with Kamala Harris, assuming the text of this Xeet is accurate. I will not be watching the video to confirm.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

it really is the new 9/11

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

So can this statement by the VP be used as evidence she is culpable for the ongoing genocide?

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

hadji murad posted:

given that it’s a nation of cops they should be flooding it with fentanyl

Whatever happened to those fentanyl missiles that Hamas was supposed to have?

BearsBearsBears has issued a correction as of 21:54 on Feb 9, 2024

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

it really is the new 9/11

I forgot about this. jeez what a day…

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

ughhhh posted:

So can this statement by the VP be used as evidence she is culpable for the ongoing genocide?

no, she's high as a kite
so the no 1 person is in the grip of dementia, having meetings with people who've been dead for 20 years, and his no 2 person is a jordan-peterson-before-the-coma level addict

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Doktor Avalanche posted:

no, she's high as a kite
so the no 1 person is in the grip of dementia, having meetings with people who've been dead for 20 years, and his no 2 person is a jordan-peterson-before-the-coma level addict
add another spongebob level diss - your leaders (and your population) are on psychotropics

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
yeah nvm :whitewater:

Seyser Koze has issued a correction as of 22:23 on Feb 9, 2024

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

E: borg

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

CLAM DOWN posted:

to be fair if i had to be biden's vp i'd be blasted too 24/7

Nobody's had this big of an opportunity to be the real president behind the scenes since Dick Cheney, and it feels like they chose Kamala Harris to specifically head that possibility off.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Dolash posted:

Nobody's had this big of an opportunity to be the real president behind the scenes since Dick Cheney, and it feels like they chose Kamala Harris to specifically head that possibility off.

I wonder if she's aware of the drugs she's been consuming.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Dolash posted:

I thought that was the rumour back in 2019-20

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Hell yeah

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1756074644249936142?t=OKdW5R87YDS4SznJKXYxNA&s=19

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Moody's... welcome to Hamas.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
OCGFC is Hamas?!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

dti, victory to Hamas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
"Netanyahu: 'The credit rating downgrade is [happening] due to the war, the economy is strong'; Moody's warns of an additional rating downgrade"

https://twitter.com/GLZRadio/status/1756074342360727956?t=G1OpOMjJybMJl_Fvpv1tcg&s=19

lmfao