Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1756113033506759128

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1756113743157883218

Remember when all the republicans were saying it wasn't Trump that killed the border bill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

There I was at the home depot, a store I donald drump frequently visit, and that's where I saw it, a group of men stealing a cubic meter of osmium. Can you believe that? The 3 of them just picked it up and put it in their car.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Lifespan posted:

Good lord did they just hit him with gold spray paint this time?

I'm just gonna leave this here in hopes someone more skilled than me can Do The Needful

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Grey Cat posted:

There I was at the home depot, a store I donald drump frequently visit, and that's where I saw it, a group of men stealing a cubic meter of osmium. Can you believe that? The 3 of them just picked it up and put it in their car.
Security guards all over, tears in their eyes. "Sir! We can't do anything because of woke!"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
A US general came up to me, tears in his eyes and a refrigerator in his hands. He said Sir

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Genuinely dreaming of a world where the name Trump doesn't come up every single goddamn day. Bloated fucker can't croak soon enough.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

It's like he saw Biden struggling yesterday and had to one up him
https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1756116291541258242

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1756116869935981018

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

New game of Clue sounds janky

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
After gold comes platinum face, and then if he is super winning, black.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this was your white house doctor lmao

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

is he bragging about the drugs?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

redgubbinz posted:

I'm just gonna leave this here in hopes someone more skilled than me can Do The Needful

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I read that Trump wants to bring back the tariffs that he started, and lower taxes again. I would imagine this would be really bad for the economy. Would this cause a recession?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Scam Likely posted:

Genuinely dreaming of a world where the name Trump doesn't come up every single goddamn day. Bloated fucker can't croak soon enough.

Reminder that he has children

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1756118803501732257

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

cr0y posted:

Reminder that he has children

And he is their meal ticket and sole link to media relevance. When he dies, no one is going to want to hear, see or think about Ivanka, Eric or the Deej ever again.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Wokeslyvania

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Batterypowered7 posted:

Lmao, Trump got sooooo loving lucky with this judge, holy poo poo.

Frank Frank posted:

Lucky? Pretty sure this was by design

yeah, given how much of an influence Roy Cohn's philosophy of "find the crooked judge to rule in your favor" has had on the orange greaseball, it shouldn't be a surprise that he deliberately manufactured one

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

looks like one of his handlers tricked him into going into a spraytan booth then trapped him in there for awhile. probably also give him blank palettes of foundation that he pretend rubs on his face these mornings

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

The twin states of Penisylvania and Vaginia.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

What about West Vagina?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

all my sylvanias gone

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Does the Federal Government really have no options in dealing with Cannon?

They can't just go to a Higher Court and be like "can you believe this poo poo" about her revealing government witnesses?

At one point does that become collusion with Trump's legal team directly?

Can a judge be charged with a crime while on the bench?

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Feb 10, 2024

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Donald Trump is a silly old man.

America should be ashamed of itself, (and mostly is) for allowing him any sort of prominence.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

We’ve always been ashamed of our stupids but when palin was on the ticket the stupids got real fuckin bold

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

whats wrong with his face. he looks like balthasar gelt

lol why? i know its just brain leaking but like william penn is pretty chill. his sons were assholes though.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Feb 10, 2024

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Lifespan posted:

Good lord did they just hit him with gold spray paint this time?

Witness Trump, shiny and gold!!!!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

whats wrong with his face. he looks like balthasar gelt

:hmbol:

Holy poo poo

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Nooner posted:

I thought Sharon was super chuddy too or whatever the limey chud is. Didn't she go in some big reverse racism rant after she got kicked off the view for being racist?

are you thinking of his daughter, or did they both do a little bit of racism on the view?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8INEYLFWwc

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

TulliusCicero posted:

Does the Federal Government really have no options in dealing with Cannon?

They can't just go to a Higher Court and be like "can you believe this poo poo" about her revealing government witnesses?

At one point does that become collusion with Trump's legal team directly?

Can a judge be charged with a crime while on the bench?

They can try to impeach her, but ...

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol why? i know its just brain leaking but like william penn is pretty chill.

something about a statue of Penn that was going to be removed a few months ago

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Is this a thing anyone else is talking about or is he just winging it up there?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Pirate Radar posted:

Is this a thing anyone else is talking about or is he just winging it up there?

You can't call it Pennsylvania anymore because of woke

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

They'll change the name of Pennsylvania! Argyle socks will require a license! It will be illegal for your pet fish to eat brunch!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

More like Pence-ylvania :smuggo:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://apnews.com/article/william-penn-statue-native-american-philadelphia-3ce31afc1db53ec55f7afbe50348cd86

quote:

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — The National Park Service withdrew a proposal Monday to take down a statue of William Penn at a Philadelphia historical site as part of a renovation that touched off a torrent of criticism over the legacy of the man who founded the province of Pennsylvania.

In a brief statement, Independence National Historical Park said it has withdrawn the proposal it had announced quietly before the weekend about a wider renovation of Welcome Park, located just blocks from the Liberty Bell and the National Constitution Center.

The proposal, it said, was released “prematurely” and hadn’t undergone a complete internal review.

“No changes to the William Penn statue are planned,” it said. The park service never explained the reason for the impetus to remove the statue.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kazil posted:

something about a statue of Penn that was going to be removed a few months ago

lol who the gently caress would want to? like he was an honest to god pacifist and abolitionist and wasnt a gently caress to the natives. he was like an actual good person. his sons were sacks of poo poo and the family line went to poo poo but what was the reasoning.

Edit.

Oh i know where the statue is. yeah i can see why. its because the square is a rotting shithole and it should be ramade.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
Hello Thread, whats the funniest possible judgement Engoron could hand down next week?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Okay so from what I am reading Canon has basically said " No these witnesses despite getting credible death threats need to be revealed to the Trump team" and this basically really harms the prosecutors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

ultrabindu posted:

Hello Thread, whats the funniest possible judgement Engoron could hand down next week?

put him in the stocks