Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

for 36 years now you all have been asking was dog a doughnut?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

RandomBlue posted:

oh good I can't wait for that part

So I've avoided the worst part, and it sounds (I hopes) bearjew has too.

If you have one, and are a candidate for lithotripsy, you need to ask your urologist about a uteral stent. They slip it into you before eswl, but I think during a laser procedure. Anyways, it's this sweet plastic tube that goes from your kidney to your bladder. It will protect the ureter from damage of a stone passing through it, buy I suspect it is wildly uncomfortable!

And where does it go from the bladder, you may ask? It has a little string in one end, and that end literally hangs out your urethra until it's time to remove it.

People were telling me things like, "They'd have to put you under to remove it if they put it in you while you're unconsciously," and fav fav, "the urologist knows what he's doing!" So the string, as you may have guessed, isn't foe the urologist to figure out where he left that thing. I see it as the patient probably gets a call from the doc, and they say they can save the patient the trouble and money of an actual visit. The patient just needs to pull that string like the lawnmower man and spin around in your gyroscope until you've forgotten the torture.

So when people are like, "yeah, shooting rocks out mah dick is like having a baby," they're wrong! The dick rock shooting part is the hoped-for conclusion/climactic resolution to the issue.

I did have one stuck for four months poking my bladder. It really made me bitter about being a health nut.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

JoeBangles posted:

So I've avoided the worst part, and it sounds (I hopes) bearjew has too.

If you have one, and are a candidate for lithotripsy, you need to ask your urologist about a uteral stent. They slip it into you before eswl, but I think during a laser procedure. Anyways, it's this sweet plastic tube that goes from your kidney to your bladder. It will protect the ureter from damage of a stone passing through it, buy I suspect it is wildly uncomfortable!

And where does it go from the bladder, you may ask? It has a little string in one end, and that end literally hangs out your urethra until it's time to remove it.

People were telling me things like, "They'd have to put you under to remove it if they put it in you while you're unconsciously," and fav fav, "the urologist knows what he's doing!" So the string, as you may have guessed, isn't foe the urologist to figure out where he left that thing. I see it as the patient probably gets a call from the doc, and they say they can save the patient the trouble and money of an actual visit. The patient just needs to pull that string like the lawnmower man and spin around in your gyroscope until you've forgotten the torture.

So when people are like, "yeah, shooting rocks out mah dick is like having a baby," they're wrong! The dick rock shooting part is the hoped-for conclusion/climactic resolution to the issue.

I did have one stuck for four months poking my bladder. It really made me bitter about being a health nut.

unsubscribe

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

DryGoods posted:

Do you think lifting fridges has anything to do with the recent appearance of blocks of cheese on your lawn?

no, I don't.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

aww, poor weird bigoted giant pulling down almost $200k a year has to work late one friday in a work year that tops out at like 30 weeks

what a hard life he has

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

JoeBangles posted:

I wish you the best with the stones. They hurt the most when they're stuck, and I feel like I need to pee.

I've only had one. It was the worst experience of my life. Right up there, pain wise, with my appendix exploding.

last one I had passed 3 days before the procedure I had scheduled for it. hoping this one is faster

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

aww, poor weird bigoted giant pulling down almost $200k a year has to work late one friday in a work year that tops out at like 30 weeks

what a hard life he has

jealous ?

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Lock her up

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Looking good sir!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Lpzie posted:

jealous ?

I wouldn't trade for his situation if that's what you're asking

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Looking good sir!

I’m going to give him a big kiss

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what a hard life he has

Jealous?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

a.lo posted:

Jealous?

you already posted this on your alt

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you already posted this on your alt

Jealous?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I’m going to give him a big kiss

god I wish that was me (giving him a big kiss)

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

i'll jerk you both off but i'll be sad about it trust me

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

RandomBlue posted:

unsubscribe

Apr 7, 2003

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Bearjew posted:

last one I had passed 3 days before the procedure I had scheduled for it. hoping this one is faster

I believe in you and your excellent hydration!

I had to get the uteroscopy. The urologist handed me a screen to piss in and told me it was a dream catcher. He then showed me the urological device and called it the dream snatcher.

He had to snatch my dreams, but I was soo relieved to wake up without a stringy hanging out my dingy. But the weird part was rhe first time I empties my bladder after the procedure. After the bladder was empty, there was a 3 minute period were red stuff just came out. Doctor said it was dye, but who the gently caress uses red dye in someone?! That's the time the oxys did anything for the pain. Definitely take one of those as soon as you are out of the facility, if you have to go.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

https://twitter.com/Ben13Porter/status/1754670831764967632

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
do you think trumps dick is covered in poo poo from his depends or is it too small to reach that far?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Sounds like Paul is doing Allah's work. :hai:

Apr 7, 2003

RBC posted:

do you think trumps dick is covered in poo poo from his depends or is it too small to reach that far?

It’s probably very impressive and big

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It’s probably very impressive and big

yep

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
have you seen it?

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

RBC posted:

I'm not familiar with the physics of adult diapers, but i suspect the feces squeezes into his taint and is at least amassing on the underside of his balls.

I think the real question is does he also tan his little man, or is it blindingly white?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
can we please not speculate about the future president ex president's penis

Apr 7, 2003

ex post facho posted:

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I got like four loving "blue alert" alarms last night because some idiot cop got shot. Thanks for letting me know so I can celebrate I guess.

yeah it's awesome they created a dumb thing that lets people know precisely how rarely police are actually in any danger and pisses off everybody all because cops are jealous of 7 year old kidnap victims hogging the spotlight

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

ex post facho posted:

no

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

they rolled out the blue alert thing here a few weeks ago and it was an off duty deputy dumbass who took two in the face for trying to stop a couple high schoolers from stealing a few cases of modelo from a sheetz

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

senator baloogan

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

he had a busy night of wearing shorts and getting divorced planned

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science