Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Prurient Squid posted:

Nice Guy Dracula.

i vant to suck your blood (vith your consent)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

A math teacher who is a secret Manchurian Candidate with the activation phrase "Please Execute My Dear Aunt Sally" and one day they make a slip of the tongue in class and activate themself

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Unemployed miners on Mars turn to striptease as a way of making a living only to find themselves caught in the middle when the Red Faction style miners uprising errupts.

The Full Martian

Karate Bastard

Came across this and was reminded of the Pooh 'nam stories itt

those were p good

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A chef miswrites "flavour of the month" as "flavour of the mouth". This sparks an epiphany. Just what is the flavour of the mouth? This leads to a rabbit hole of rapidly onset madness.

databasic
the transparent tastebuds

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Prurient Squid posted:

A chef miswrites "flavour of the month" as "flavour of the mouth". This sparks an epiphany. Just what is the flavour of the mouth? This leads to a rabbit hole of rapidly onset madness.

A Lovecraft story about non-euclidean cuisine at the Miskatonic U cafeteria

Prurient Squid

The Mean Girls scene where they say "she doesn't even go to this school" except it's about Hitler not being from Germany.

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
Duke Nukem going “unh, unh, where is it?” but he’s looking for his prostate.

I am a patient they.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
A villain with poor English skills questions a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent as they lay mortally wounded. In one final act of defiance the agent says that the codes are "up your rear end" before passing away.

Now the villain is in a frenzy, firing laser beams down Manhattan shouting at confused pedestrians "WHERE IS YOUR REAR END??!"

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Feb 4, 2024

deep dish peat moss

Can't come into work today because I can't find my rear end

databasic

deep dish peat moss posted:

Can't come into work today because I can't find my rear end

it's right here on SA like the rest of us

:bighow:

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
A philosophical detective agency that specializes in finding yourself

Karate Bastard

Hey, I found your rear end!

Prurient Squid

Maxwell House except instead of a coffee brand it's amazing place where your wildest dreams become reality.

google THIS

Maxwell House except it's a show about a comically inept diagnostician

"I've figured it out, chief! He has colon cancer! Would you believe...lupus? Would you believe...a bad case of dandruff?"

(patient flatlines)

"Missed it by that much."

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Maxwell House except it's a show about a comically inept diagnostician

"I've figured it out, chief! He has colon cancer! Would you believe...lupus? Would you believe...a bad case of dandruff?"

(patient flatlines)

"Missed it by that much."

Intro is him hobbling with his cane through countless different hospital doors.

Prurient Squid

Wait this isn't vicodin, this is lsd!

Anthro-Apologist
An anime short-film of William Burrough's 'The Man Who Taught His rear end in a top hat to Talk' called 'Howl's Moving rear end in a top hat'

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
"Sir, there's been a murder at the Maxwell House."
"Up on Glastonbury Lane?"
"The very same, sir."
"It's too early for this sort of nasty business, Henderson. I'll need a coffee."
"You're not going to believe this, sir..."

Prurient Squid

A man is held prisoner by un an unseen conspiracy after discovering how magnets work. They want to prevent him from publishing his findings.

RavenousScoot

geometry teacher with a sign on the door reading "rhombus room"

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Karate Bastard

Come visit tax haven Caveman Island. Eat berry. Fight bear. Sleep on rock. No taxes.

Prurient Squid

The intercontinental sex survey hits a snag when it comes to Antarctica.

Bright Bart

A bulky personal trainer that shouts at you when you're about to pack it in for the day doing something like writing a novel, doing your taxes, painting a still life, or cleaning the house

'HARDER.' 'DON'T GIVE UP NOW.' 'GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT.' 'JUST TWO MORE REPS AND THEN ANOTHER TWO AND THEN ANOTHER.'

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Feb 8, 2024

RavenousScoot

wearing a mask of your own face to commit crimes

Previous:

code:
Drink-Mix Man

Bright Bart posted:

A bulky personal trainer that shouts at you when you're about to pack it in for the day doing something like writing a novel, doing your taxes, painting a still life, or cleaning the house

'HARDER.' 'DON'T GIVE UP NOW.' 'GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT.' 'JUST TWO MORE REPS AND THEN ANOTHER TWO AND THEN ANOTHER.'

You! Don't give up on personal trainer school! Two more classes!

Now train that guy harder!

Prurient Squid

Soldiers are training but there's a clown amongst them in full make up. They time themselves assembling their guns with a stopwatch and it comes to the clown and he's turned his into a giraffe. Everyone laughs. They love the clown and his antics.

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

It's personal trainers all the way down

Comfy Fleece Sweater

You see, but you do not observe.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Bright Bart

There's no money in teaching people to be personal trainers

But teaching people to teach people to be personal trainers? That's a goldmine.

Quadramind

Pooperoni Pissass

Drink-Mix Man

Quadramind posted:

Pooperoni Pissass

don't sign your posts

edit: also :lol:

Drink-Mix Man

A new Hamburglar or Noid-like mascot, Pooperoni Pissass is a grumpy grouch that likes to ruin pizzas by switching the pepperonis out with you-know-what! Pissass is a family name.

Drink-Mix Man

I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick rear end. And I'm all outta bubble gum. So I guess I won't be kicking rear end. I was going to do those things together, you see, it's kind of a thing. There's really no point kicking rear end without bubblegum. It just doesn't hit the same. Guess you got off lucky.

Hey, got any gum?

RavenousScoot

future bathrooms where instead of men/women signs there's just a picture of asparagus on one and 🚫asparagus on the other

Previous:

code:
Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick rear end. And I'm all outta bubble gum. So I guess I won't be kicking rear end. I was going to do those things together, you see, it's kind of a thing. There's really no point kicking rear end without bubblegum. It just doesn't hit the same. Guess you got off lucky.

Hey, got any gum?

lol

Areola Grande

RavenousScoot posted:

future bathrooms where instead of men/women signs there's just a picture of asparagus on one and 🚫asparagus on the other

also lol

Finger Prince

RavenousScoot posted:

What do you do if you're one of the people who makes asparagus pee but can't smell asparagus pee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

What do you do if you're one of the people who makes asparagus pee but can't smell asparagus pee?

stop eating asparagus