Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Joey Freshwater posted:

Man I heard The Marvels was bad but I was willing to give it a chance and yikes

I just realized that my mom, who watches every superhero movie and will defend absolute trash like Flash and Eternals, has yet to mention the Marvels to me. That's as damning an indictment on it to me than anything else.

His... FINAL film?! :stare:

That is very much news to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shinji2015 posted:

Tarantino made a big statement that he was only going to make 10 movies (both Kill Bills count as 1) so this should hypothetically be his last.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Watching The Beekeeper. Some John Wick poo poo, I dig it.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Shinji2015 posted:

I just realized that my mom, who watches every superhero movie and will defend absolute trash like Flash and Eternals, has yet to mention the Marvels to me. That's as damning an indictment on it to me than anything else.

Much like The Rolling Stones' farewell tour in 1981.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Shinji2015 posted:

He's said that about his last two or three films already.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Hot Diggity! posted:

We're lightweights as like we'll split half a 50mg can that a brewery nearby does and that knocks us out

100mg scares me

Yeah I split my 5MG gummies in half and I’m good for the night, even splitting half a 50 can would fuckin destroy me lol

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Hot Diggity! posted:

We're lightweights as like we'll split half a 50mg can that a brewery nearby does and that knocks us out

100mg scares me

I can do 1 or 2 5mg gummies but more than that is a non-social couch stuck situation. Those sodas sound insanely irresponsible to sell.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Hot Diggity! posted:

100mg scares me

Is your friend's name Snoop Dogg?

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I can do 1 or 2 5mg gummies but more than that is a non-social couch stuck situation. Those sodas sound insanely irresponsible to sell.

They have pretty ingenious resealable caps (and aren't that carbonated so they're perfectly fine for a few days).
Most of them have see-through measurement charts on the side/allow you to figure out how much 10mg is, ish. Also 50mg isn't even that much, you should try it and see what happens!

St Ides is a brand that historically you're not buying because you want to show restraint. Their malt liquor was/is not good (awful) but these Teas are really well combined, they're tasty and resemble real fruit without having that overly sweet/artificial flavor that a lot of weed edible drink products have.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

https://twitter.com/AltHistCody/status/1755773206181363815

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

seiferguy posted:

Tarantino made a big statement that he was only going to make 10 movies (both Kill Bills count as 1) so this should hypothetically be his last.

Ah, gotcha. I don't remember hearing about that before, so I didn't know if he had just announced it or something

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

First time at Denver International Airport (that's not a layover). Enjoying the fact there's an oversized luggage carousel since there's so many skiers that come in.

Not gonna lie this was the first thing I thought of when I saw this ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCX6H90RvPU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Wait poo poo the ones we get are 30mg not 50mg which makes 100mg even more insane

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Joey Freshwater posted:

Man I heard The Marvels was bad but I was willing to give it a chance and yikes

It seemed ok to start with but got progressively worse as it went on

e: also how is Kelsey Grammer's blue Beast still the best one they've managed in any of these movies (after credits scene spoiler)

Intruder fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Feb 10, 2024

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Android Apocalypse posted:

If you buy one of these we will mock you relentlessly for it. They’re a sure fire way to pick out tourists and useless, to boot!

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

First time at Denver International Airport (that's not a layover). Enjoying the fact there's an oversized luggage carousel since there's so many skiers that come in.

Man you travel a lot, like I’ve flown twice to see family up in Oregon and Washington when I was younger. Sorry buzzed but man you post some cool stuff, friends everywhere and a lot of cool adventures and all the cooking stuff, good on you. Just wanna say thank you for tagging us along with you

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

@a sexual elk

came across some chill edm that goes well with a joint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU1uAAff024

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Last time I flew into Denver to visit the in-laws, I saw this exact ad and had the exact same thought.

Unrelated: the Dungeons and Dragons movie fuckin' rules.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

@a sexual elk

Sorry haha my old rear end body is wrecked from shoveling, first weed in 2 weeks and first drink in 5 days.

And the oldest had snow days all week long, I’m just tired

Think I’ll put this on and veg out playing Borderlands 3

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Feb 10, 2024

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Fifty Three posted:

Unrelated: the Dungeons and Dragons movie fuckin' rules.

Hell yeah

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

My usual dosage is like 15mg and I find that relaxes me quite nicely. If I really need a good night's sleep and can have a very lazy start to my day I can double up and just lie in bed reading for a few hours.

100mg would put me in a coma but part of me wants to touch the flame.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

BlindSite posted:

My usual dosage is like 15mg and I find that relaxes me quite nicely. If I really need a good night's sleep and can have a very lazy start to my day I can double up and just lie in bed reading for a few hours.

100mg would put me in a coma but part of me wants to touch the flame.

Dude melatonin alone fucks me up, feel myself tossing and turning all night, that little bit of thc smooths it out so much.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

a sexual elk posted:

Dude melatonin alone fucks me up, feel myself tossing and turning all night, that little bit of thc smooths it out so much.

Can't get Melatonin OTC here, need a script so I've never had it. I buy Kava in health food shops and will have a bit of that from time to time. Tends to have a mild laxative effect at times, makes your mouth go numb and tastes like dirt water though.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Can't get Melatonin OTC here, need a script so I've never had it. I buy Kava in health food shops and will have a bit of that from time to time. Tends to have a mild laxative effect at times, makes your mouth go numb and tastes like dirt water though.

Weird as hell, wonder why. Like I love/hate melatonin. When it works it works and when it doesn’t I’m flopping around asleep but aware. And the dreams, they were scary at first but I’ve began to love how real and vivid they can get

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

And Blind after watch/dishwasher talk what you run in your kitchen as a cook? I have the fridge, stove, toaster oven and an ice maker cause fridge ice makers suck as a rule. That’s it no blender, no coffee machine no microwave. My pots are stainless my pans are all cast iron

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
You can't get melatonin over the counter? What's the state ruling on warm milk?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Having a separate ice maker seems weird. If you don't trust the ice from a fridge ice maker buy some ice cube trays and make ice the old fashioned way.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

a sexual elk posted:

And Blind after watch/dishwasher talk what you run in your kitchen as a cook? I have the fridge, stove, toaster oven and an ice maker cause fridge ice makers suck as a rule. That’s it no blender, no coffee machine no microwave. My pots are stainless my pans are all cast iron

. Got 2 chefs knives, one japanese square blade, one traditional knife, paring knife, good bread knife, pans - a non stick for eggs, cast iron and a stainless for everything else and a dutch oven. In terms of gadgets. Food processor, croc pot, blender, stick blender, toaster, pizza oven, air fryer, sous vide, Sandwich press, jaffle iron, mandolin. No stand mixer though, but I want one.

Ether Frenzy posted:

You can't get melatonin over the counter? What's the state ruling on warm milk?

Yeah, who knows, some pharma dickhead without the rights to sell it out here greased the right palms.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
A young but clearly well-traveled Mel Gibson skids to a halt on the scene of a car wreck on an unrestricted post-apocalyptic freeway in the middle of western Nebraska/Australia, year 2024: Croikey

BlindSite posted:

Yeah, who knows, some pharma dickhead without the rights to sell it out here greased the right palms.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Air Skwirl posted:

Having a separate ice maker seems weird. If you don't trust the ice from a fridge ice maker buy some ice cube trays and make ice the old fashioned way.

I was the same way, but ice makers in the fridge take up so much space in the freezer, and they sucked most of the time. But a separate ice maker rocks, only use it every few days (an hour of use will fill 2 gallon ziplocks)

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
man who clearly doesn't kill hikers and put them in the freezer: So anyway... yes it's 37.75 gallons of ziplocks for that many ounces of flesh

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

BlindSite posted:

. Got 2 chefs knives, one japanese square blade, one traditional knife, paring knife, good bread knife, pans - a non stick for eggs, cast iron and a stainless for everything else and a dutch oven. In terms of gadgets. Food processor, croc pot, blender, stick blender, toaster, pizza oven, air fryer, sous vide, Sandwich press, jaffle iron, mandolin. No stand mixer though, but I want one.

I’m jealous of the gadgets but I love getting around em, how can I make this work and at my altitude

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Feb 10, 2024

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Air Skwirl posted:

Sorry I’m drunk, it was weird at first but it frees up a lot of the freezer space itself, then you can fill a couple gallon bags with ice to use whenever. We’ve used ours for about 3 years now ands it’s so much easier to clean

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Ether Frenzy posted:

man who clearly doesn't kill hikers and put them in the freezer: So anyway... yes it's 37.75 gallons of ziplocks for that many ounces of flesh

Que

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Feb 10, 2024

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Fat Shack here in Ft. Collins had wings, so I had to get some to fulfill my NFL GDT obligations since I'm missing the Super Bowl this Sunday.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Fat Shack here in Ft. Collins had wings, so I had to get some to fulfill my NFL GDT obligations since I'm missing the Super Bowl this Sunday.

Well?

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Late night cooking and a rotating cast of the cats keep getting mad I'm in the kitchen and not in bed/on the couch/feeding them.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Dude how are you not asleep?

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Feb 10, 2024

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

@a sexual elk

Oi thanks for that ,been BLing with that playing on my phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

@a sexual elk

Initially read this as chili edm and a part of me is convinced it exists.