Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no one who started posting in 2000 would use the phrase golden manbaby. not in 2024

I agree. :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

What is that webcomic again?

Jelly fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Feb 10, 2024

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

77 perfect years and they indicted me!

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Escape From Noise posted:

Lol at coming up with a halfway decent insulting nickname and undermining it almost immediately with that "birdbrain" poo poo.

when did he learn how to use emoji's?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Amazing Zimmo posted:

when did he learn how to use emoji's?

There is a lot of punctuation and it isn't all caps.

Some other rear end in a top hat wrote this.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

HonorableTB posted:

Obvs these are special quantum crimes which only exist because people started looking at Trump

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I don't know Mr. Watters well enough to even speculate on his sexuality. Nor is it my place, as a man who has never, nor will ever have sex with him, to do so.

But the "I think X celebrity is handsome. BUT I'M NOT GAY" is something straight out of an all boys middle school. And it would have been laughed at for being "cringe" 10 years ago.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

BrigadierSensible posted:

I don't know Mr. Watters well enough to even speculate on his sexuality. Nor is it my place, as a man who has never, nor will ever have sex with him, to do so.

But the "I think X celebrity is handsome. BUT I'M NOT GAY" is something straight out of an all boys middle school. And it would have been laughed at for being "cringe" 10 years ago.

It would have been "cringey" ten years ago.

e: possibly "cringeworthy"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BrigadierSensible posted:

I don't know Mr. Watters well enough to even speculate on his sexuality.

Jesse Watters identifies as a "rapist"

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Beefed Owl posted:

Tucker getting bodied by Putin is pretty funny.

It's pretty much the only funny thing Putin has done

Besides riding that horse shirtless I guess

Putin does all sorts of funny poo poo if you view it from a pitch-black cloak of nihilistic protection.

Shooting down the private jet of Prigozhin was funny.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Putin and that horse gag was kinda funny. I don't know what the actual joke was but I laughed.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Junk posted:

thats just an east coast thing, ive lived in bc my whole life and never once saw bagged milk

could you ask the grocer to bag up some milk especially for you....you know....for the memes?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Handsome Ralph posted:

Trump's fascination with his uncle and his "good genes", will never not be hilarious to me.

It's funny because he keeps trotting out his uncle going to MIT as his own accomplishment rather than his uncle's.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

If this is the next point the culture war is going to be fight over I'm kinda okay with it play out

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Whybird posted:

If this is the next point the culture war is going to be fight over I'm kinda okay with it play out

Who is going to take the pro-cannibalism side of the argument?

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Accipiter posted:

It's funny because he keeps trotting out his uncle going to MIT as his own accomplishment rather than his uncle's.

But he does that with everything.

Good economy on Jan 21, 2017? Trump’s accomplishment, not Obama.

Good economy now? Trump’s accomplishment—business is rallying because Trump is winning the GOP primary.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

Look there's nothing more American than feasting on the flesh of game you hunted down and shot single handed okay??? Liberals don't want you to do it because they're too weak to stomach proper red meat the way god intended

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Seth Pecksniff posted:

There's no rule saying a state can't be president!

I don't know about that.

They must be at least 35 years old, so that works, but they must also be natural born US citizens. While the state of NY, being one of the initial 13 colonies, was considered British and therefore is allowed to be President due to some language in the Constitution about British citizens becoming US citizens at the ratification of the Constitution, New York was not originally British. Even old New York was once New Amsterdam. Why they changed it, I can't say. People just liked it better that way.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

Pretty sure Alex Jones already has.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

I don't know about that.

They must be at least 35 years old, so that works, but they must also be natural born US citizens. While the state of NY, being one of the initial 13 colonies, was considered British and therefore is allowed to be President due to some language in the Constitution about British citizens becoming US citizens at the ratification of the Constitution, New York was not originally British. Even old New York was once New Amsterdam. Why they changed it, I can't say. People just liked it better that way.

:hmmyes:

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

not a cult.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
What size crowds is Don pulling these days? Please give answers relative to Taylor Swift crowd sizes.

(Yes I know that Swift tix are like $500 minimum whereas the racism pep rallies are free or maybe you get paid to show up)

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

lol

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

What size crowds is Don pulling these days? Please give answers relative to Taylor Swift crowd sizes.

(Yes I know that Swift tix are like $500 minimum whereas the racism pep rallies are free or maybe you get paid to show up)

Prob a better comparison was that guy running for Democrats who nobody gave a poo poo a about. The one who was found to be falsifying signatures because nobody would even sign for him. Maybe double that.

It's really not helping Trump's campaign saying constant streams of poo poo that aren't even words.

He can make up stupid poo poo but when it's not even language people don't have anything to agree to.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Apollodorus posted:

But he does that with everything.

Good economy on Jan 21, 2017? Trump’s accomplishment, not Obama.

Good economy now? Trump’s accomplishment—business is rallying because Trump is winning the GOP primary.

Yeah, it's a simple formula: Everything good - because of Trump
Anything bad - them drat LIBS!!!!!!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Whybird posted:

It could be if we try.

"Did you know liberals said they would eat any human EXCEPT Trump? Let's show those libs. We're meeting at Mar A Lago this Saturday, to eat Trump! They can't indict him if he's digested first, it's in the constitution!!!?"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

It could be if we try.

"Did you know liberals said they would eat any human EXCEPT Trump? Let's show those libs. We're meeting at Mar A Lago this Saturday, to eat Trump! They can't indict him if he's digested first, it's in the constitution!!!?"

Oh man. Eating Trump flesh would probably give you a really dirty high.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Robert HUL, you loving moron.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

InsertPotPun posted:

they're making the opposite of "liberal smug face". it's supposed to be the honest face of an honest man honestly listening and honest observing. he's not a liberal elite looking down his nose,, quite the opposite of those libs who draw conclusioins and change facts to fit their narrative, no he's listening and coming to conclusions based on honest, brave common sense. it's the face of the average american. the common clay of the new world. you know. morons.

This. It's mimicry. But to add: it's also confusion, disguised as the "are you loving kidding me, are you crazy?" look. Conservatives only view the world in black and white. There's absolutely no room for nuance. So Tucker/Watters will do this wannabe Jon Stewart monologue where it's something like:

"Boys have penises, girls have vaginas. Right? Isn't that what we were all taught? Since grade school. And now, all of a sudden they're telling us that girls can have a penis? Really?"

*Makes that smug conservative confused face*.

They think they're being clever but what they don't understand is this world, and human beings in general just are not that simple or that history and science has already disproven them since forever. So to other conservatives they look like prophets but everyone else wants to yell at them through the TV how completely clueless they are about whatever subject it is they're trying to be smug about.

HonorableTB posted:

Kevin Sorbo making a really strong argument here about living in a budding oligarchy and under a justice system that favors the rich, but he doesn't quite get that yet (he never will).

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

WHY ARE THEY CHARGING ME FOR KEEPING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS IN A BATHROOM THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

1. lmao this person pointing fingers at others for retaining classified documents.

2. Ok, this dumbfuck is still hanging onto the "Hussein" dogwhistle...

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

In case there is anyone else confused by the "Pierre Delecto" reference, apparently it's the name of a Twitter account that Mitt Romney was secretly using:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/10/mitt-romney-has-a-secret-twitter-account-and-it-sure-looks-like-its-this-one.html

Don't know how I missed that at the time. Pretty lol worthy.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

InsertPotPun posted:

they're making the opposite of "liberal smug face". it's supposed to be the honest face of an honest man honestly listening and honest observing. he's not a liberal elite looking down his nose,, quite the opposite of those libs who draw conclusioins and change facts to fit their narrative, no he's listening and coming to conclusions based on honest, brave common sense. it's the face of the average american. the common clay of the new world. you know. morons.

There is only one honest man in politics today, and this is the face that he makes:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Blurred posted:

In case there is anyone else confused by the "Pierre Delecto" reference, apparently it's the name of a Twitter account that Mitt Romney was secretly using:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/10/mitt-romney-has-a-secret-twitter-account-and-it-sure-looks-like-its-this-one.html

Don't know how I missed that at the time. Pretty lol worthy.

It's lol that it's such a small stupid thing but it's one of the very few things Trump can remember with perfect clarity

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

Per google;

Swift at Pittsburgh was - 73,117

Trump at ‘New Holland Arena - idk but the capacity is given as 7,318

And the upper tiers look near empty lol

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

kazil posted:

It's lol that it's such a small stupid thing but it's one of the very few things Trump’s Truth-helper can remember with perfect clarity

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

alpaca diseases posted:

Per google;

Swift at Pittsburgh was - 73,117

Trump at ‘New Holland Arena - idk but the capacity is given as 7,318

And the upper tiers look near empty lol

But how were the "ratings"? :smugdon:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
I love that he's bringing back Pierre Delecto, that was just great comedy that you could share with your grandad and everyone has a laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Romney is so completely out of touch with regular human beings that he thinks "Pierre Delecto" is a perfectly cromulent name and is in no way a pseudonym.

Reminds me Richard Boggs, who could have chosen literally anything as an assumed identity while he was on the run and chose "Wolfgang Von Snowden"