Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

fyallm posted:

Is there a way to preorder this in the us? I see the preorder for uk

Maybe the website changed in the last few hours but the preorders are up https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/mclaren-mp4-4-ayrton-senna-10330

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

yall are preordering legos?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lego people are crazy, not surprised they need to preorder

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Nice try guys.

"Yeah, uuuh I'm also not going to buy these uh great models"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
mclaren ftw

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

They are actually extremely fail and AIDS, op. Please don't fall for Zak Brown's psyop. The only morally pure team is in fact Scuderia Ferrari who with Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE HonFREng will bring about the real change the world needs to see (a Ferrari WDC and WCC). #TeamLH #essereFerrari

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Theophany posted:

They are actually extremely fail and AIDS, op. Please don't fall for Zak Brown's psyop. The only morally pure team is in fact Scuderia Ferrari who with Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE HonFREng will bring about the real change the world needs to see (a Ferrari WDC and WCC). #TeamLH #essereFerrari

honestly I cannot disagree with this. Lewis ftw, sir getting in there

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Lewis 10x WDC incoming

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

the milk machine posted:

honestly I cannot disagree with this. Lewis ftw, sir getting in there

Can we have it logged in the Access database that the milk machine is indeed saved please?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

Lewis 10x WDC incoming

10 more of them yeah

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Theophany posted:

Quoting this for McLaren’s inevitable 2024 sweep.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

MustardFacial posted:

Quoting this for McLaren’s inevitable 2024 sweep.

Put it in the 2024 main season thread's OP and then @ me when Verstappen has sewn the title up with 5 races to spare. 👍

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Theophany posted:

Delicious rear end cucumber sandwiches 😋

I do not want rear end cucumber.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
So that scene in Ferrari where the guy is comically lobbed from a car in CGI... Does this film get better or should I go back to rewatching Becker?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Dudley posted:

I do not want rear end cucumber.

You eat your rear end cucumber or no dessert!! Now here comes the plane

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

ethanol posted:

10 more of them yeah

Hell yeah

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Tony quidprano posted:

Buy stocks that prices are undervalued relative to their intrinsic value and sell stocks that are overvalued relative to their intrinsic value.

Wrong, beat the algorithm.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The only thing the Mclaren team is gonna be sweeping in 2024 is the tears off their faces when low energy lando blows yet another in the bag opportunity to win a race.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tony quidprano posted:

The only thing the Mclaren team is gonna be sweeping in 2024 is the tears off their faces when low energy lando blows yet another in the bag opportunity to win a race.

If you're gonna write posts that make me mad can you at least make sure they're wrong

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tony quidprano posted:

Unless he rents a Ford Sierra on the way home from Paul Ricard. In which case the wipers will be in a ditch somewhere.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

if you want to eat cucumber, you gotta stick it in your end
make it last forever, careful if it bends

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

spaceblancmange posted:

if you want to eat cucumber, you gotta stick it in your end
make it last forever, careful if it bends

Teach a man to pull a cucumber, feed him for a day.

Teach a lady to shove a cucumber up a team principal's rear end and she'll sue him for millions.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Going to be pretty surprised if horner is just done for being an rear end in a top hat as opposed to sex crimes because how bad do you have to be to get called out in a team that also has jos verstappen running around

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Jos promoted to team principal

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ilmucche posted:

Going to be pretty surprised if horner is just done for being an rear end in a top hat as opposed to sex crimes because how bad do you have to be to get called out in a team that also has jos verstappen running around

turns out the accusation is that he's creating a hostile work environment by having jos verstappen running around

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

makes you wonder why there hasn't been as many verstappen posts

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Theophany posted:

So that scene in Ferrari where the guy is comically lobbed from a car in CGI... Does this film get better or should I go back to rewatching Becker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gktUs6sIOY

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Breitbart :chloe:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gently caress you...

I don't know :shrug:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Just gonna have to whip that out of my YT history before the algorithm feeds me a bunch of stuff that Jos would watch

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos

slave to my cravings posted:

Jos promoted to team principal

Maybe they will bring back in race refueling also!

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

refleks posted:

Random local retailers will take pre-orders as part of regular business - . Lego randomly does pre-orders and will sometimes open up for orders if you are part of the LEGO Insiders program (free) a few days early.

Best Buy in the US is one option it seems:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lego-icons-mclaren-mp4-4-ayrton-senna-model-race-car-for-adults-10330/6572360.p?skuId=6572360

Ok cool, thank you!

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Thanks Ants posted:

Maybe the website changed in the last few hours but the preorders are up https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/mclaren-mp4-4-ayrton-senna-10330

Wont let me preorder the big Mercedes, sucks wanted to get it as a gift for my buddy

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/mercedes-amg-f1-w14-e-performance-42171

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Who cares about legos, is there SF44 merch yet?

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

Were it not for Ron Dennis and McLaren giving Sir Lewis a chance all those years ago, he would not be as great as he is.

So therefore, McLaren are indeed FTW!

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

:pervert:Zoom Zoom, motherfuckers:pervert:

Thanks Ants posted:

Just gonna have to whip that out of my YT history before the algorithm feeds me a bunch of stuff that Jos would watch

Always open YT links in private mode so it doesn’t gently caress up your feed.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Theophany posted:

You eat your rear end cucumber or no dessert!! Now here comes the plane

In a scenario involving rear end cucumber I'm fairly certain I also do not want dessert.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Dudley posted:

In a scenario involving rear end cucumber I'm fairly certain I also do not want dessert.

The Full English Breakfast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Theophany posted:

Why? You allergic to great films or?