Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

yeah even with my lack of knowledge i can tell that’s broken as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Korpisalo bringing it against the Leafs as per usual

edit: Jynx!

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

god FINALLY

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
EK might be a wizard

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Kinda thought that went straight in but either way play should have been whistled dead

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I'm old enough to remember when the Devils were like 45% on the PP.....

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Marner is playing like a jackass again

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

It's because they're bad and their coaching staff/decisions aren't helping them.

There's really no reason to have not fired the coaching staff by now. It's been years of this poo poo. I understand being patient because he won the back to back Cups and is probably the best coach in Pens history but every coach has a shelf life and it's insane to think he hasn't hit his.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Ginette Reno posted:

There's really no reason to have not fired the coaching staff by now. It's been years of this poo poo. I understand being patient because he won the back to back Cups and is probably the best coach in Pens history but every coach has a shelf life and it's insane to think he hasn't hit his.

Yeah this is where I've landed at this point.

Weirdly disjointed game this. Both teams just throwing pucks all over.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Sens are stacking the neutral zone and instead of adjusting Keefe is still sending all this forwards to the offensive blueline and then watching as the puck comes back and goes in 4 times.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

For all the refs have let go tonight that is a nonsense first call

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL

Koopa Kid posted:

For all the refs have let go tonight that is a nonsense first call

From a Sens fans perspective, after 4 years of DJ Smith it's amazing to finally watch a team where they are scoring goals because of a decision made by the coach.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Pens have been pretty good this 3rd so it's going to be all the more annoying when the Jets score their 3rd.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Basically 2 weeks off to work on the powerplay and the best you came up with 'Lets split up 2 of our most successful players ever and then just pass to no one a lot.'

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Another 0 for night on the powerplay. Maybe should have fired that guy. But we gotta be patient right Kyle. Just like Ron kept saying. Gotta be patient.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmao

...!
Oct 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
lol at all the penalties on both teams in the Preds/Coyotes game :allears:

Jfc lmao

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

ugh

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Pens are sellers. If they aren't they're dumb as hell.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Pens are sellers. If they aren't they're dumb as hell.

yeah they're not making the playoffs
drat shame, they probably could with a working powerplay but ah well

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Devils avoided disaster here The extra point would be nice though.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Rielly you loving moron

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Fuckin lmao at that turtle

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
I wanna say gently caress yoh Reilly.....but my wife's name is Reilly so like I don't wanna sleep on the couch

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Cool hockey plays.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

he crosschecked him in the face and then his face hit the boards lmao, get suspended rielly

love the 3 foot slapshot on the empty net breakaway

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol...

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Rielly might get to take an impromptu honeymoon.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I never knew who Ridly Greig was before the last five minutes, but I do now.

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
That's gotta be at least a few games for Reilly.

Also these dogshit HNIC announcers talking about Greig like he deserved a cross-check to the face mid-celebration because he was flashy with a last second ENG in a rivalry game. That's the kind of bullshit perspective that should've disappeared when Don Cherry did.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Of course these fuckers get the no call on that high sticked goal.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

lol at putting out Ryan Reaves and then being too soft for him to do anything

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Of course these fuckers get the no call on that high sticked goal.

Lol clearly under the bar, champ

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

That's Olde Tyme Hockey

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Like, do I think players should be cross checked in the face? Absolutely not. Do I recognize that’s the reaction a guy should expect if he’s going to showboat an empty netter in the league? Sure. I’ve also seen Leafs take worse with less justification, but I’m sure Rielly’s getting an in-person tomorrow anyway.

...!
Oct 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
His name's O'Reilly and he didn't do poo poo

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Koopa Kid posted:

Like, do I think players should be cross checked in the face? Absolutely not. Do I recognize that’s the reaction a guy should expect if he’s going to showboat an empty netter in the league? Sure. I’ve also seen Leafs take worse with less justification, but I’m sure Rielly’s getting an in-person tomorrow anyway.

Nah that was still loving horseshit crosscheck.

And also considering the level of rivalry and the fact of there were way too many leafs jerseys there I rule the showboating justified

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Talk poo poo get hit :shrug:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

"i don't like people getting hit in the head but i fully condone it when it's against a guy who did a minorly disrespectful thing against my infallible team" lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

bunnyofdoom posted:

And also considering the level of rivalry

Is it 2003 again?