Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

They’re going to endorse him at this rate

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

My Reaction To That Information:

I am a trent

e: this is probably just a reference I don't get

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lmao

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i want to find whoever conjured the myth of alpha/wolf pack hierarchy and kill them mercilessly.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Buce posted:

i want to find whoever conjured the myth of alpha/wolf pack hierarchy and kill them mercilessly.

That guy published a retraction a few years later and keeps trying to reiterate it but the damage is done

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

MAGA

Merchandise Always Guarantees Acceptance

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Remember this bitch?

Raising money to prevent a homeless woman from getting an abortion

Well he chose a real bad place to climb! Unlike other buildings, this happened

quote:

Three additional people face charges after a well-known activist climbed the exterior of Sphere, causing an estimated $100,000 in damage. The climber later bragged to police that his attorneys “would get him off” on the charges, documents said.

On Wednesday, Feb. 7 shortly after 10 a.m., officers with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department received several calls about a “suspicious” person seen climbing the exterior of Sphere.

Police contacted an engineer from Sphere and asked him if anyone from their staff was working on the outside of the structure. The engineer said no one was as it was “out of safety protocols,” the report stated

While Des Champs was at the top of Sphere, the engineer saw a drone hovering behind him. Des Champs initially said he did not know who was operating the drone, but when the engineer asked him to have the drone stand down due to a safety concern, Des Champs texted someone and the drone left, the report stated.

The report stated that if Des Champs refused to enter Sphere on its roof, a helicopter would have been used to remove him. Des Champs was taken into custody and walked through Sphere to a patrol car outside.

Three other individuals arrived with Des Champs and recorded his climb while handing out fliers, which contained information about his charity. The charity raises money for pregnant women who do not have a partner to help with the pregnancy, the report stated.

Police identified the three others as Lori Hurley, Aaron Hurley, and David Velasquez-Salazar. Both Hurleys refused to speak with detectives at the scene, but Velasquez-Salazar initially told police it was a “coincidence” that he saw the climber and launched his drone to get footage.

After being told they knew Des Champs was in contact with him, Velasquez-Salazar admitted to police that he lied and said Des Champs asked him to record his climb.

During an interview, Des Champs told police that he had been arrested “several times” for climbing other buildings but had never been convicted. Des Champs was “bragging” to police that his attorneys would “get him off on this incident as well,” documents said.

Sphere management told police there was damaged property on the exterior of Sphere from Des Champs’ climb. The damaged property was estimated to be around $100,000, the report stated.

Additionally, Sphere operations were shut down during the investigation. Advertising on Sphere is estimated to be valued at $2,000 a minute, according to the report.

Des Champs, both Hurleys, and Velasquez-Salazar all face charges of destroying the property of another over $5,000, conspiracy to destroy the property of another, and disregard for the safety of persons and property.

Velasquez-Salazar also faces a charge of operating an aircraft in a careless or reckless manner endangering the life or property of another.

All four are next expected in court on Feb. 12.

Hope they jail this fucker

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Catastrophe posted:

This country has a massive percentage of the population who worships a man as a god who has a less expansive vocabulary than I had in 1st grade and I'm supposed to wake up and feel hope about humanity?

It's... we... look... people, LOOK. I'm not taking crazy pills. Why is this so difficult for some to see? I've seen plenty of instances of someone shoving garbage down into a garbage disposal. 1+1=2.

I really do feel this is a misunderstanding.

It's kind of like saying "David Parker Ray was a criminal. Prisons have many legit criminals. Therefore every person in prison for a legit reason is akin to David Parker Ray." Ie, while there's lots of stupid, wrong reasons to support Trump, only the David Parker Rays actually worship the man, but drat are they alarming enough to astroturf by nature.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Remember this bitch?

These people always just want personal attention. They hope they can hide behind some "political message" so they can get their rocks off by climbing poo poo no one asked them to.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Remember this bitch?

He has a penis - his views against abortion were invalid anyways.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Remember this bitch?

people like this are just another form of incel

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Data Graham posted:

That guy published a retraction a few years later and keeps trying to reiterate it but the damage is done

yeah i know, it fuckin sucks

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Just let him keep climbing buildings and the problem will eventually solve itself.

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005

Remember this bitch?

He may not get jail time, but he's probably going to learn the hard way that you absolutely don't gently caress with something that makes money in Vegas.

With what the Sphere costs to build and run, a couple hundred thousand dollars in damages/lost ad revenue is essentially a rounding error, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Sphere owners decide to make a bit of an example by slapping him with a civil suit for significantly more than his grifting would be able to repay.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Nessus posted:

i wouldn't be surprised in the least at this point, and Trump would still call them the failing New York Times

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I hope that homeless pregnant woman is able to help him pay for all this. It's the least she could do.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CommieGIR posted:

He has a penis

Prove it

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Outpost22 posted:

Wasn't there someone from the Army named Reality Winner who smuggled out a bunch of classified files?

My air force buddy, and former Goon, had a spin class with her while he was in the service. That's the first time I heard about her.

"There's this lady in my spin class on base named, get this, Reality Winner. I swear to god dude that's her real name."

When she hit the news I finally knew he wasn't just loving with me and it was surreal.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Well he's dumb enough to pull that stunt

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Meanwhile at Trump Rally

Right now somewhere this guy is getting wasted off two beers and screaming internet memes at people he doesn't know while referring to his friend on the left as a bitch.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

“So is it… is it men and women?! Or is it… soyboys… and women… with buttholes?????”

Oh my God how did we get here

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

CommieGIR posted:

Well he's dumb enough to pull that stunt

:hmmyes:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol michael rappaport went on a conservative podcast and said he won't vote democrat and the media lied about trump on charlottesville. because he didn't call the "jews will not replace us" guys very fine people. rather, the very fine people were the robert e lee admirers whose protest the nazis joined in on.

it's been weird seeing so many jewish celebrities lose their minds the past few months.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

It seems like the camera guy is just mocking them but they think he's encouraging them?

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Nessus posted:

do the dumbfucks at the NYT not realize they're on the lynching list for most his base? it doesn't matter if you made a bunch of money through controversy if you're too dead to use it

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LMAO that this fool will start a GoFundMe for his legal fees, over damaging the structure to get clicks for his pro-life views.

It really gets old, but one thing you can always laugh about is MAGA folks emptying their savings and 401k and taking second mortgages to support Dernald, and whatever current outrage they’re cycling.

It happens often when one of them has completely loving manufactured a situation, where they said some poo poo they suffered consequences for.

More grift.

“Help me against the deep state liberal abortionist tidal wave I unleashed by saying that all inner-city people should be herded into ghettos!

This was FREE SPEECH!”

etc etc etc

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Stink Billyums posted:

lol michael rappaport went on a conservative podcast and said he won't vote democrat and the media lied about trump on charlottesville. because he didn't call the "jews will not replace us" guys very fine people. rather, the very fine people were the robert e lee admirers whose protest the nazis joined in on.

it's been weird seeing so many jewish celebrities lose their minds the past few months.

Really? This doesn’t sound like the Michael I know (from watching like three YouTube videos)

MA?!?!

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Michael Rappaport has been pretending to be black for decades, and now he's Jewish, makeup your mind, dude

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI

Stink Billyums posted:

This dumb gently caress went and posted some weird fuckin video walking through a closing rite aid near me and telling people it's because of immigrants and shoplifters like 2 years ago.

There are two other rite aids a block away from this store they were closing in either direction. It's like the lowest crime neighborhood in the entire city.

He's been getting brainwormed for a while.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol: if Dems flip Santos seat

Also incoming snow storm on Election Day

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

the prolife climber is giving major "youth group sex pest" energy as per his mugshot

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

ElGroucho posted:

Michael Rappaport has been pretending to be black for decades, and now he's Jewish, makeup your mind, dude

Is he pretending to be a Black Hebrew Israelite?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

You can just feel the malice emanating from this picture. All three of these guys probably have mile long lists of grievances against against anyone even marginally different from them and are pinning their hopes on Trump to eliminate them from their lives. Especially the guy on the right. Dude has definitely probably assaulted and/or raped someone before in his life or will at some point.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

How long is his campaign trail? When did he start it, was the first rally already in 2021?

How many events does he have on his campaign schedule for this year?

he never stopped having rallies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Buce posted:

you're playing with fire, cat

I'll allow it