Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hey so tonight if Kansas City wins the Super Bowl then that’s cool because Taylor and her boyfriend seem pretty cool and we might get another tweetTruth from Donald “I was president of the goddamn US but I don’t know that Kansas City isn’t in Kansas” Trumg.

But if they lose then the weird freaks who think the NFL is scripted by Taylor Swift and her Jewish overlords will finally shut up.

Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

lol they'll never shut up

they'll find some new thing to be angry at sometime soon anyway because that's how it goes

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

This is a real thing Trump posted

Trying to pander my tiny hands all over everything

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Hazo posted:

Hey so tonight if Kansas City wins the Super Bowl then that’s cool because Taylor and her boyfriend seem pretty cool and we might get another tweetTruth from Donald “I was president of the goddamn US but I don’t know that Kansas City isn’t in Kansas” Trumg.

But if they lose then the weird freaks who think the NFL is scripted by Taylor Swift and her Jewish overlords will finally shut up.

Right?

It's, see the thing is, it's pretty much

*checks notes*

Um...

*checks notes again*

I uh...

*rolls a big fat spliff with the notes and some weed and just passes it around*

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Waffle House posted:

Trying to pander my tiny hands all over everything

"I APPROVED A NAME CHANGE FOR A POST OFFICE IN BURLINGTON. HOW DARE THEY BETRAY ME."

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Its basically simple; whatever dogshit brain says, they accept, some talking heads will try to re-interpret it into something less resembling the meanderings of dogshit plus electricity and bronzer so less rabid but still fanatical idiots can digest it.
turds within turds on the scatalogical roundabout.
a smelly bronze orobouros.
a sewer pretzel.

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Feb 11, 2024

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Taylor Swift would be doing the entire world a favor if she started pointing out the many flaws of Donald Trump regularly and advanced the day he finally doesn’t get up from that last dump.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Oh

My

God

That is 100% real post on this dudes instagram

ACAB

All Cops Abuse Buildingclimbers.

Also, lol at "How do the people who painstakingly run and maintain this multi-million dollar structure know how much damage I caused if they didn't even get a guy on a rope to swing down there?"

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Oh

My

God

That is 100% real post on this dudes instagram

Just going to guess that if they can programmatically control 1 bajillion LED pucks, they can probably remotely diagnose failures. HTH chud spider man.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hazo posted:

Right?

Taeke posted:

lol they'll never shut up

they'll find some new thing to be angry at sometime soon anyway because that's how it goes

First we'll have a couple of weeks of insufferable "go woke, go broke" crowing from them about how they defeated Taylor Swift and it's another notch in their belt of "wins" alongside Target taking down their pride month displays, or Bud Light's stock dipping a bit for a while, or that Captain Marvel movie bombing as proof that everything's coming up Millhouse. THEN they'll move on to the new outrage.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

America is going to be like the empire in Foundation and create an infinite line of idiot fuckups as their leaders and plunge us all into a dark age and all we can do is try to reduce the length of it.

I am Harry Seldon please subscribe to my patreon for my psychohistory insights, sponsored by Armageddon Prepper Supplies: for when the end can't come soon enough so you can show them all.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Commodore_64 posted:

Just going to guess that if they can programmatically control 1 bajillion LED pucks, they can probably remotely diagnose failures. HTH chud spider man.

why even bother? its Vegas, they can pull any number and reason from their rear end.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

kazil posted:

Trump's right once again (like always). Now, I've heard Taylor Swift is a Grateful Person and understands Money. So I hope she puts the pieces together and Publicly Endorses Donald Trump (at the Super Bowl? 🤞🏼😉).

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

kazil posted:

Trump kowtowing to Swift is the morning lol I needed to get my day started

Her power is immense

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I hope when Kelce wins MVP tonight and is being smothered in kisses from Taylor Swift, they book look at the camera amid the falling confetti and say "Vote!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

withak posted:

Taylor Swift would be doing the entire world a favor if she started pointing out the many flaws of Donald Trump regularly and advanced the day he finally doesn’t get up from that last dump.

A lyrical evisceration, if you will

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Jelly posted:

Her power is immense

This reads a lot less like "kowtowing to" and a lot more like "taking credit for the success of".

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Obsidianheart posted:

ACAB

All Cops Abuse Buildingclimbers.

Also, lol at "How do the people who painstakingly run and maintain this multi-million dollar structure know how much damage I caused if they didn't even get a guy on a rope to swing down there?"

all cops are bastards but every once in a while they're bastards to someone who deserves it

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

kazil posted:

dude, i just....

:psyduck:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Obsidianheart posted:

This reads a lot less like "kowtowing to" and a lot more like "taking credit for the success of".

Trump trying to take credit for your things is an acknowledgment that those things are good. Based on his unique form of expression I'm going to stick with my answer. That last sentence especially comes across as "please like me!".

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
It would be extremely funny if Swift enforced Don.

And then next day released a statement saying J/K.

Probably the reality is that Taylor's endorsement will be available as unlockable DLC when you buy The Tortured Poets Department [Extended Deluxe Edition] {Jack Antonoff Mix} on limited edition Iridescent Vinyl at your nearest Tower Records

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Obsidianheart posted:

Turn orb on, see 1000 dead pixels.
Go to computer, see 1000 pucks not responding.

A real rocket scientist this guy.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Feb 11, 2024

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jelly posted:

Her power is immense

The best part is that Taylor Swift has said absolutely nothing. She is just existing and staying busy with her incredible life and amazing wealth. She has never shared any of her politics, and yet its got people tripping over themselves to say something.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

I said come in! posted:

The best part is that Taylor Swift has said absolutely nothing. She is just existing and staying busy with her incredible life and amazing wealth. She has never shared any of her politics, and yet its got people tripping over themselves to say something.

She endorsed Biden in 2020 as well as candidates in TN.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Failed Imagineer posted:

She endorsed Biden in 2020 as well as candidates in TN.

I thought she said only to just vote. My bad!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol don himself might case a pivot on Swift from his stupid as gently caress base and the stupid as gently caress media machine.

maybe, pretty sure even Don himself stopped pro vac stuff.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
No worries, it was kind of low-key. But still, it's hard to understand why people are getting wrapped up in this 2024 endorsement. Like, I somehow doubt Biden has lost her vote in the past 4 years

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I just don't see how it's possible they can tell the climber caused any damages that weren't there already.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Grey Cat posted:

I just don't see how it's possible they can tell the climber caused any damages that weren't there already.

Oh poo poo is that real? That kid gonna get suuuuuued.

EDIT: I m dum.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Grey Cat posted:

Waaaagh my attorneys!!

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

I'm glad that stupid sphere got damaged. Tell the sphere I hate it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
in another timeline the mob still runs Vegas and they buried that little poo poo

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

It's just a few OLEDs. Very cheap to replace. I personally would hire that same kid to scale the Orb again but this time to screw in a few of the broken OLEDs. That's the problem with society. Problem, Solution. Very simple. Instead they want to arrest him, lock him up, take his money, ruin his life, etc. The dude knows how to climb, and loves doing it, in fact. I say, Let Him Climb!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Obsidianheart posted:

EDIT: I m dum.

Lol. It's okay, it happens to the best of us.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

He genuinely didn't think he damaged it because he genuinely is really drat stupid.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Lpzie posted:

It's just a few OLEDs. Very cheap to replace. I personally would hire that same kid to scale the Orb again but this time to screw in a few of the broken OLEDs. That's the problem with society. Problem, Solution. Very simple. Instead they want to arrest him, lock him up, take his money, ruin his life, etc. The dude knows how to climb, and loves doing it, in fact. I say, Let Him Climb!

Yes, we get it, we're all glad you support the sex pest enabler/woman hater.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I said come in! posted:

She spoke out against one of Marsha Blackburn’s stupid Handmaid’s Tale laws after a ton of agonizing and talking with family and friends, and she broke down in tears after it passed (because Tennessee) and I don’t think she’s taken an overt political stance since, other than “vote and don’t be an rear end in a top hat” which, yknow, kind of leans toward one party and that makes certain people really angry

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm just going to make a general announcement that this is not an insular thread, people are allowed to post here unless they're being wholly disruptive, and you are free to use the ignore button if you don't like what a poster is saying

That's all

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

wash bucket posted:

I'm glad that stupid sphere got damaged. Tell the sphere I hate it.

Between the Sphere, the cops, and Incel Spider-Man over here, there are no heroes to this story and I'm glad they all got hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I'm just going to make a general announcement that this is not an insular thread, people are allowed to post here unless they're being wholly disruptive, and you are free to use the ignore button if you don't like what a poster is saying

That's all

Now this I find wholly offensive.