Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

It's a Scrab from Oddworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Such majestic creatures

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
https://twitter.com/CheeseheadBrian/status/1753229970170622406?t=F8bcpb9kKgCXiaBTYTHe3g&s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nenonen posted:

Such majestic creatures

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I want to know more about this image, specifically so I can avoid ever being in or near this situation.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

🎶Hello darkness, my old friend🎶

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

How much does a Cheese Mormon cost per hour?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

https://youtu.be/kpEDSvaP_-8

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nigmaetcetera posted:

How much does a Cheese Mormon cost per hour?

Cheese mormon sounds like an apple cabin food

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The last time that was posted somebody said they look like Bond villains. I think they’re vampires.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

NEED 2 EAT? GO ON AND HAVE IT

Especiales

CHEESE MORMON
$3
SCENTED

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
X post

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Spotted in the wild, presented without comment

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Leon Sumbitches posted:

NEED 2 EAT? GO ON AND HAVE IT

Especiales

CHEESE MORMON
$3
SCENTED

I need 2 ask. Can I ask?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Someone’s been giving this English bulldog too many treats

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

x-posting my response on that thread:

Actually an accurate automotive personification of our loser chief executive:

- orange
- uncomfortable to be near, obnoxious to see
- can't do anything positive or helpful, in spite of advertisements to the contrary
- makes repeated loud incomprehensible noises

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Capt.Whorebags posted:

I need 2 ask. Can I ask?

IF U NEED 2 ASK
ASK

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

Kiwis are cool, but yeah they sound like hell creatures.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Safety Dance posted:

I want to know more about this image, specifically so I can avoid ever being in or near this situation.

The Targaryens wed brothers and sisters for three hundred years to keep bloodlines pure.

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

Safety Dance posted:

https://www.foodmasku.com/

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.caferavintolamasku.fi/

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I conclude that in wintertime, finland gets so dire people resort to eat each other's faces

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Honey will you not come to bed?

No

But I replaced my face with food for you?

Well in that case

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

davidspackage posted:

The Targaryens wed brothers and sisters for three hundred years to keep bloodlines pure.

What magic did they explain prevented the horrible conclusion to that experiment?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Crab Dad posted:

What magic did they explain prevented the horrible conclusion to that experiment?

good genes. simply the best

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Crab Dad posted:

I'm not sure. George RR Martin actually had them be immune to disease when probably the opposite would be true.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fat fantasy writer pens the greatest american fantasy of novel of all time, My twin sister: Incest is magic

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Karate Bastard posted:

I conclude that in wintertime, finland gets so dire people resort to eat each other's faces

Only in the winter? I just assumed Finland was one of those all cannibalism all the time type places.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Didn't the Targolyennas go all rotten in the brainmeats specifically because of the inbreeding?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Lone Badger posted:

Didn't the Targolyennas go all rotten in the brainmeats specifically because of the inbreeding?

Hey Kuru disease acquired from cannibalism is a fatal neurodegenerative disease which will also make you not okay in the brain!

for like a year or two before you die.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

The Lone Badger posted:

Only most of them!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Don't worry about automation, they said. There will always be new and better jobs, they said. They said it will be great. I WORK AS loving FOOD PLATE FOR THE RICH NOW, YOU FUCKERS. HOW IS ANY OF THAT GREAT

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
cheese 'n grapes flavored with a stranger's breath

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

GABA ghoul posted:

Don't worry about automation, they said. There will always be new and better jobs, they said. They said it will be great. I WORK AS loving FOOD PLATE FOR THE RICH NOW, YOU FUCKERS. HOW IS ANY OF THAT GREAT

isn’t this performance art? the kind that usually only trusties and other such born rich folk can afford to put on?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Record scratch, freezeframe, "yeah, thats meat...."

Ritz On Toppa Ritz
Oct 14, 2006

You're not allowed to crumble unless I say so.
Maybe we have this all wrong.

Maybe it’s the rich person whose kink is to watch the poor pretend to be fancy and eat off their faces.

But probably not.

Im just loling at those rich fucks in expensive clothes that are loving standing up to drink from a straw like a toddler being given a sippy cup straw.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I'm hoping the whole thing, people eating included, are just part of some weird art instillation.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The real creepy part is that the extremely rich are already doing this, with food camouflage technologies too fancy and expensive for you to even notice. You could have Elon Musk breathing on your french fries right this minute

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
blond dude reminds me of the guy that bangs the bar with his dickbar for art (he's on crutches)

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Sharif don't like it
Bang the dickbar
Bang the dickbar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://i.imgur.com/1l3vWYW.mp4