Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Majinfoose posted:

The night epic rereg guy danced on top of the Punch Sport Pagoda

Shameful to not type it as "danced atop." I sentence you to 50 more watches of the Extreme Warfare Vol. 2 commercial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I don't know if this helps anyone win the "Dwayne is fine being a heel" debate between Dave and Bryan, but either way the Wrestlemania plan continues to go great and smooth and surely all the egos and agendas involved won't spiral out of control in hilarious fashion.

https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/1756569394577293800

At least we have official verification that the Rock is currently a heel.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

The Rock, famous for never playing a dumb heel, is now a delusional babyface who refuses to look bad aka Cody. Makes sense

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
#codycrybabies are gonna antagonize the rock and his family so much that stardust is gonna look dignified

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Los Igobernables de Rereg

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i am going to hit Dwayne Johnson with a steel chair and pin him

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

No Hunter, we already agreed on a finish.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

1glitch0 posted:

I don't know if this helps anyone win the "Dwayne is fine being a heel" debate between Dave and Bryan, but either way the Wrestlemania plan continues to go great and smooth and surely all the egos and agendas involved won't spiral out of control in hilarious fashion.

its disgusting that cody rhodes did this to him

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

Elon levels of too rich to be "gotten to" by this and yet it happened

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
Adrenaline in my soul
something something
Maui Rhodes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Gorgolflox posted:

Adrenaline in my soul
something something
Maui Rhodes

Ban

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

HHH fumbling every major free agent in the past 12 months. bro is cooking leftovers

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

JUNGLE BOY posted:

HHH fumbling every major free agent in the past 12 months. bro is cooking leftovers

has jade cargill been on tv since the rumble

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

shiksa posted:

has jade cargill been on tv since the rumble

Supposedly the elimination chamber participants got leaked by the website and let's just say, if it's true and real.

:lol:

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.
Do not put in the newspapers that Dwayne has been gotten to

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Miching Mallecho posted:

Supposedly the elimination chamber participants got leaked by the website and let's just say, if it's true and real.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Gerer (it's Rereg spelled backwards)

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Rereg this.
Story that.

I just wanna grill, for God's sake!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Becky and Bianca will be joined by:

Naomi
Liv Morgan
Tiffany Stratton
and
Jade

so ya, lol

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I hope a door gets stuck and they have to improvise.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

1glitch0 posted:

Naomi
Liv Morgan
Tiffany Stratton
and
Jade

so ya, lol

Best women's division in the world

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Kennel posted:

they'll all just lay down on the mat royal rumble style until someone fixes the door then they'll pick up at the next spot they memorized at rehearsal

we've already seen that when a spot goes wrong they just go back to first position and repeat it lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

TKO giving The Rock $30 million just for him to get bullied out of the Wrestlemania main event and miss out on signing more free agents that can actually wrestle 😭

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Who needs Okada when they've got Lexis King?!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Wow, the story being told over the teevee show, press conferences, tweets

How epic and multimedia

As rich a story as the godfather

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

Naomi
Liv Morgan
Tiffany Stratton
and
Jade

so ya, lol

:rubby: if/when they have their most high-profile/intentionally-hyped-up women's signing in a long time lose her immediate first two matches. Didn't win the Rumble, won't win the EC

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they dont need okada when they have the rock...oda

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
I mean she might win the Elimination Chamber, but you can take a loss in there and be protected, they’ve done it plenty of times.

Should be a great match, WWE women’s division always has fun war games matches and I enjoyed the last women’s chamber.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Eat My Fuc posted:

I mean she might win the Elimination Chamber, but you can take a loss in there and be protected, they’ve done it plenty of times.

Yeah it doesn't really hurt when you use multi-men/women matches, but on the other hand :lol: if that's the only match type you ever have.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i wonder if jade got the roman deal where she only has to wrestle like 8 times a year. or if they just don't know what the gently caress to do with her lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ivypls posted:

i wonder if jade got the roman deal where she only has to wrestle like 8 times a year. or if they just don't know what the gently caress to do with her lol

they took her from AEW and thats all matters, jack

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
spite signings ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
she has yet to learn how to wrestle like a wwe superstar

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I legit don’t get anything that’s wrong with that womens EC lineup. I don’t think jades career is hinging on being booked in a singles at the Perth show.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ivypls posted:

Latest seems to be they think she is actually bad and needs more training which is very funny given some of the matches they put on TV.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Chris James 2 posted:

:rubby: if/when they have their most high-profile/intentionally-hyped-up women's signing in a long time lose her immediate first two matches. Didn't win the Rumble, won't win the EC

Is it better to have show up in 2 consecutive high profile matches just to lose or better to only show up in 1 high profile match and lose like Andrade? also, lol at Andrade.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Kennel posted:

The funniest option would be Jade’s popping open early like when it happened to Mark Henry

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Dumbest thing you've ever said. Lost all respect for you. The People's Champ wouldn't lose to the unforgiving steel of a chair.

Absolute amateur hour.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

Is it better to have show up in 2 consecutive high profile matches just to lose or better to only show up in 1 high profile match and lose like Andrade? also, lol at Andrade.

When your whole gimmick elsewhere was never losing period and that's the big reason you were so well-known? Not the first one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
she's goldberg and she needs to wrestle a female brock lesnar to a very hostile WM20 crowd before leaving the company