Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

According to Firaxis' Sid Meier's: Alpha Centauri, it could be Industry, Military, or Religion, as always :sun:

Let's not limit ourselves when imagining how bad Humanity in Space could be

You're just asking for a nerve staple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Elon blowing up starships is pretty funny , even giving the benefit of the doubt to it

In so far as it doesn't really seem to be accelerating the development much :shrug:

Elon is spending bulk capital, financial, social and brand, to explode rockets for seemingly marginal gains in development time

If I had to pick rocket companies, I might be picking the one that took a year longer but didn't explode a wildlife habitat on the basis of vibes alone

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Jestery posted:

Elon blowing up starships is pretty funny , even giving the benefit of the doubt to it

In so far as it doesn't really seem to be accelerating the development much :shrug:

Elon is spending bulk capital, financial, social and brand, to explode rockets for seemingly marginal gains in development time

If I had to pick rocket companies, I might be picking the one that took a year longer but didn't explode a wildlife habitat on the basis of vibes alone

and that’s why you’ll never be a billionaire

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Jestery posted:

heh, sounds like somebody doesn’t know the secret to success: move fast and [trails off and mumbles at the ketamine takes hold]

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Or how many terabytes of useless data they've collected!?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/bryan_johnson/status/1756701124063789251

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

mods please change my name to Tumescence Over Time tia

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:wow:

91% erection quality!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Publicly posting about my sleepy time boners ITT

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

PhazonLink posted:

i mean that would require musk to know an asian country that isnt China, Japan, or S. Korea.

or actually care about a human that isnt himself

Musk knows Saudi Arabia, which gives him money with no string attached, and Turkey, which texts him with stuff they’d like removed from his platform.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

brb creating a new pivot table in boaner journal dot xlsx

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
The only reason people measure their erections at night is because they're not getting them during the day.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

How do you measure the quality of a sleep boner on a 0-100% scale?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Wow, what a coincidence! The company that sells the boner sensor also sells boner pills!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I would assume some sort of bluetooth enabled sleeve paired with your smart phone. In the olden days you'd just use a roll of stamps. I saw a documentary about impotence in like 1999.

Shazback
Jan 26, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

X poll

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

quote:

The Adam Sensor is a ring-like device that you wear at the base of your penis just before going to bed. The sensor is small, compact and completely non-obstructive so after a few minutes you will not even notice that you are wearing it.

While you are asleep the sensor continuously monitors changes in penile tumescence (the engorgement of the penis) and wirelessly transmits the data to the Adam mobile app, installed on your phone. When you wake up (hopefully after 8h) you simply end the measurement and remove the sensor.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Brb need to put on my bedtime cockring, virility.xls is very important to me

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Not tonight honey, I already put my boner measuring sock on.

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023

This guy has the weirdest uncanny valley vibes in his videos.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Phrenology for phalluses

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

PhazonLink posted:

so what would 1 million people even do on mars?
Be reduced in short order to a considerably smaller number of people on Mars.

But if Musk wants to create the Golgafrinchan B-ark for real and install himself in its primary bathtub, I'm all for it. I'll stay on Earth and just make sure to santitize my telephone.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

my “powerful night boners” shirt etc etc

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

#Tumescence

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
you know just because you can measure and count something doesnt mean you should or any data from it is useful

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
There used to be a gross animated gif on this forum with a cartoon boner percentage

RFC
Nov 3, 2002

What an opportune time to share an excellent Melvins and Jello Biafra collaboration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LILM1AVNLuM

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The average 18 year old gets a 3 hour boner eating a cracker.

This dweeb needs a Bluetooth enabled dick sock to reach even a 1000th of their power.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

The boner monologues

My boner is a biomarker

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Apparently that's an important diagnostic for erectile dysfunction (not being able to get an erection while sleeping is I guess indicative of deeper medial issues for your boner problems, not just stress) because one of the Ignobel prizes one year was for a team who figured out how to use a roll of stamps as a cheap and simple sleep boner detector.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Here's an idea for Elon: Neuralink but in your penis

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lotta people itt worried their nocturnal erection quality is sub 50%

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why dont these guys have a woman (or man, or whatever adult consenting ) in bed with them?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Just gonna send this chick on tinder a few screenshots of virility.xls so she knows she's dealing with a hard man here

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

PhazonLink posted:

why dont these guys have a woman (or man, or whatever adult consenting ) in bed with them?

Having sex with women is gay.

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Is this the same guy that's obsessed with immortality?

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Night boners
Check it and see
Got a chubby
While I’m sleeping soundly

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

John Mirra posted:

Is this the same guy that's obsessed with immortality?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Muppetry of the penis - It all happens on X

#sports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

So measuring the tumescence is actually part of an immortality scheme?