Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
famous for boyfriend

*ignores the years of being a music supa idol that has a tenure longer than Boeburt's current congressional term*

yeah okay aussie cosplaying american.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I think we should send the professional military to shoot the megachurch preacher, instead of having some lovely amateur take shots at the audience

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

I'd say Boebert is famous because of her one boyfriend, too

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I get that you can play this game with random left-leaning pop stars but it doesn’t really work with motherfucking Taylor Swift. This looks incredibly dumb and desperate

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said “our hearts are with those impacted by today’s tragic shooting and the entire Lakewood Church community in Houston. Places of worship are sacred.”

Not according to your precious second amendment, poo poo head.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
It's Nick Adams.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Public handjobs are quite an accomplishment.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

ngl I wish I made low 5 figures to say the dumbest poo poo imaginable

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here we go black national anthem when all MAGA get pissed

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Ok, this is new...

https://apnews.com/article/church-shooting-texas-joel-osteen-lakewood-3415e1bac4582fb4e4d4ff5ea1c216bc

HOUSTON (AP) — A woman in a trenchoat entered the Houston megachurch of celebrity pastor Joel Osteen and started shooting Sunday afternoon and was killed by two off-duty officers working security, police said. They added a young child with the woman was critically hurt and another man nearby was wounded.

Houston Police Chief Troy Finner said the woman entered the church with a long gun and a backpack shortly before 2 p.m. on Sunday, accompanied by a child about 4 or 5 years old. He said the child was in critical condition after being taken to a hospital.

The shooting happened between services at the megachurch that is regularly attended by 45,000 people every week, making it the third largest megachurch in the U.S., according to the Hartford Institute for Religion Research. Osteen’s televised sermons reach about 100 countries.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said “our hearts are with those impacted by today’s tragic shooting and the entire Lakewood Church community in Houston. Places of worship are sacred.”

Occam's Razor suggests the cops shot the kid

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Elmo for president.

https://twitter.com/elmo/status/1756800283806486560

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Nick Adams isn't even sure if he's a troll or not. Another win for the (Alpha Male)

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I'd say Boebert is famous because of her one boyfriend, too
She's actually famous for two of her boyfriends. One being the pedophile who exposed himself to her while she was underage, whom she later married. The other being the guy she gave a ZJ to in the theatre.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lmao Lloyd Austin is in the hospital again

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

They have no central intelligence, it's just a mob of sycophants trotting after a narcissist's whim. That's the only way to explain picking so big of a fight that they were never going to win with Taylor Swift. What purpose does this serve? To alienate her entire fanbase, many of whom are coming to voting age soon or recently. That's it. This gains you no one. It's such a stupid culture battle to choose.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I think it's great when alpha males put (alpha male) in their shitter handle cause man, most times I had never guessed

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Notoriously unheard of artist.... Taylor loving Swift lmao

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Jeremor posted:

They have no central intelligence, it's just a mob of sycophants trotting after a narcissist's whim. That's the only way to explain picking so big of a fight that they were never going to win with Taylor Swift. What purpose does this serve? To alienate her entire fanbase, many of whom are coming to voting age soon or recently. That's it. This gains you no one. It's such a stupid culture battle to choose.

It keeps their name in the papers, and they are banking on people just forgetting.

If it weren't for Trump, Republicans would have taken credit for Obama Care

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

It's not even a political party anymore, it's just straight up a daily Constipation of bad twitter takes.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Star Spangled Banner is objectively a bad piece of music. :lol:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

gently caress it, waving the American flag tonight because it now represents CHUDs getting brain mulched by capitalism and algorithms.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

When is Jorp going to tell the Muppet to gently caress off?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Waffle House posted:

gently caress it, waving the American flag tonight because it now represents CHUDs getting brain mulched by capitalism and algorithms.
Did you know that if you mix red, white and blue you get a shade of light purple, an objectively GAY color?!?!? What if a child sees it?!!!??!?1!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Waffle House posted:

It's not even a political party anymore, it's just straight up a daily Constipation of bad twitter takes.

You only need to look at the career of Ian Miles Cheong to see they’re just chasing engagement metrics, no matter how stupid and humiliating

It’s only political in the sense that their posts happen to align with the concerns of whining nerds

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The Star Spangled Banner is objectively a bad piece of music. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ZsDdK0sTI

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Marge looking like she's got bigger guns than Hulk Hogan in that pic

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I guess this is what the right wing social media losers are going with

Fellas, is it gay to wear clothes when you’re a football star who’s banging the wealthiest and most popular woman on earth?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Durf posted:

You only need to look at the career of Ian Miles Cheong to see they’re just chasing engagement metrics, no matter how stupid and humiliating

It’s only political in the sense that their posts happen to align with the concerns of whining nerds

How much money can X possibly pay for engagement that these morons debase themselves every day?

It can't be that much.

Also how does Ant Man even make a living? Is he a Nepo Baby in Malaysia or something?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Hazo posted:

I guess this is what the right wing social media losers are going with

Fellas, is it gay to wear clothes when you’re a football star who’s banging the wealthiest and most popular woman on earth?

Lmao have these fuckers ever seen elvis

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Is it gay to be big and muscular and good at sports and play football?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

TulliusCicero posted:

How much money can X possibly pay for engagement that these morons debase themselves every day?

It can't be that much?

Also how does Ant Man even make a living? Is he a Nepo Baby in Malaysiaor something?
I think if you’re making 20k a year USD you can live quite comfortably in Malaysia

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

free hubcaps posted:

They haven't just seen him, they love him, and constantly say that Trump looks like him.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

How did they expect she get home, a boat?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Is it gay to win multiple Super Bowls?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

free hubcaps posted:

Excuse me, but Elvis looks a lot like Trump, so he can't possibly be :shepface:

Lmao the funniest thing to me too is that most of the men chuds are closeted as hell, just salivating over the chance to nuke their balls with another man

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Is it gay to win multiple Super Bowls?

Extremely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Who's got the better odds? Jesus, Soros, or Trump? I got to pray to someone man!