Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Your country needs a lot more help than I thought. This is lame and stupid and for dorks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Jesus: “Love thy neighb- no not those one, ew ick”

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

jesus was a sucker and loser, trump would never touch some disgusting diseased creep's feet

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Your country needs a lot more help than I thought. This is lame and stupid and for dorks.

when half the country legit believes that Jesus was giving Trump a shoulder massage while he was in the Oval office, yeah, this is the grade-school catechism lesson we're reduced to.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

What was Jesus’s stance on people who don’t wash their feet in the shower but let the soapy water just kind of run down there and figure it’s good enough?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Almost Smart posted:

Was that like a Lume ad or something

No idea but the commercial ended with “Jesus didn’t teach hate, he washed FEET” and I can’t stop laughing

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

What was Jesus’s stance on people who don’t wash their feet in the shower but let the soapy water just kind of run down there and figure it’s good enough?

I think he'd be for it since that means more feet for him to wash.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

How much money do yall think trunk and his cronies paid to have SF score first?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Blessed are the feet.
-Jesus

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

It’s going over well

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Napoleon Bonaparte Appreciator is correct

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

mcvey posted:

Blessed are the feet.
-Jesus

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Karate Bastard posted:

I think it's great when alpha males put (alpha male) in their shitter handle cause man, most times I had never guessed

of all the incredibly stupid internet-man-sphere poo poo this is probably the single stupidest, funniest one to me

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I did not know Quentin Tarantino did adverts.
huh, oh right, Superb Owl

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lol

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

I will DM my feet wash for Jesus. Just give me 50 dollars.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

You could have just said white people.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

:discourse:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

:haw:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://x.com/JoriEpstein/status/1756841263901643140?s=20

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Posted this in my group chat with family that are sports fiends, waiting to get booted out.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Ok, this is new...

https://apnews.com/article/church-shooting-texas-joel-osteen-lakewood-3415e1bac4582fb4e4d4ff5ea1c216bc

HOUSTON (AP) — A woman in a trenchoat entered the Houston megachurch of celebrity pastor Joel Osteen and started shooting Sunday afternoon and was killed by two off-duty officers working security, police said. They added a young child with the woman was critically hurt and another man nearby was wounded.

Cops moonlighting as security seems sketchy AF. Definitely some foreseeable conflict of interest.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

I think that's just a variant on the Russian bath.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

War Wizard posted:

Cops moonlighting as security seems sketchy AF. Definitely some foreseeable conflict of interest.

Most Mega Mega churches have their own police or security

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
^^^^ yeah, about that....

Armed police or security, at that, which kinda makes anything their patrons say about "a place of worship" moot.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I'm not footballologist but Taylor's boyfriend's team seems to not be doing very well.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Thank you for this.

Is a foot guy worse than a toe guy?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Seriously, if you don't care about the Superb Owl, still turn on the Nickelodeon feed, it's legit funny.

Dora and Boots explaining penalties: Where are we going / CLAP CLAP CLAP / Back Five Yards!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Still whining

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

War Wizard posted:

Cops have been doing this forever.

I think there was a big deal about NYC cops wearing their uniforms while they did it, though that had to be 10-15 years ago.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Hazo posted:

I guess this is what the right wing social media losers are going with

Fellas, is it gay to wear clothes when you’re a football star who’s banging the wealthiest and most popular woman on earth?

It’s definitely gay to show up this overdressed. Real men arrive shirtless and in assless chaps because they’re comfortable showing off their masculinity and manly physique. I’d try to convince chuds this, but the mental images already are not pleasant. Just a brigade of proud boy / oathkeeper Nazis goose stepping in (tactical) assless leather chaps, no shirt.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
LMAO the biggest "vote for the name" Kennedy ad just now, absolutely nothing mentioned about his stance on issues

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Omg this RFK JR commercial :wtf::confused::lol:

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Conservatives are immune to irony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
lol an RFK Jr ad just ran right before halftime