Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Carthag Tuek posted:

shut up

idiot

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

oh wait thats not how the line goes, sorry 2hander lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

graph posted:

i say to them 'you want ice cream cone?' both of them say yes
so god drat the same

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Carthag Tuek posted:

oh wait thats not how the line goes, sorry 2hander lol

it's ok I don't know what just happened :shrug:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

anyway this is a bad photo but check out this cyberpunk AF guy I saw at the station. full face reflection mask and cowboy mask hell yeah

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the butlerian jihad has begun

quote:

A person jumped on the hood of a Waymo driverless taxi and smashed its windshield in San Francisco’s Chinatown last night around 9PM PT, generating applause before a crowd formed around the car and covered it in spray paint, breaking its windows, and ultimately set it on fire. The fire department arrived minutes later, according to a report in The Autopian, but by then flames had already fully engulfed the car.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

bout time to get underway.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

:hai:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

At the moment, no outlets seem to have reported a motive for the attack.

the motive is AI fuckin sucks, hope this helps, The Verge

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

FINALLY

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

FINALLY

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

good

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vv_LwwwpmU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

happy new year to all who hate robots
https://twitter.com/JeffSpeckFAICP/status/1756807815358726194

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

dioxazine posted:

happy new year to all who hate robots
[url]https://twitter.com/JeffSpeckFAICP/status/1756807815358726194[/\url]

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
that scene in big trouble little china but instead of jack burton's truck it's a hosed up lovely driverless car lol

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
"What does that mean? Huh? 'Waymo is here.' I don't even know what the hell that means."

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

rotor posted:

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

thank u for using the proper pronunciation.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

thank u for using the proper pronunciation.

:eng101: romanization

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
way to throw the Taiwanese under the bus Sagebrush

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

rotor posted:

:eng101: romanization

Well both, isn't it? It's literally pronounced differently and then there are several different kinds of romanization too

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

more like chadgpt

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
i think i might know that mfer, and if it is who i think it is thats exactly the kinda thing that mfer would do.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
ok i clicked the link and read the first paragraph of the article and its a different guy. looks exactly like him tho. i feel dirty for clicking a twitter link.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

:3:

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

how many kids want to keep carrying their sack of flour after the week is done in highschool health class? bet its not 0

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
you're my little slime

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

/points to self, confused

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

needs cyberthunk accoutrements

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fresh_cheese posted:

i think i might know that mfer, and if it is who i think it is thats exactly the kinda thing that mfer would do.

He definitely has an mfer look. We all know an mfer who looks like him and does that kinda stuff

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

that guy is always doin that kinda poo poo. its effed up.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

fresh_cheese posted:

how many kids want to keep carrying their sack of flour after the week is done in highschool health class? bet its not 0

boomer: "kids these days:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
rich boomer parent driving their kid across a state line to throw a sack of flour in a dumpster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
https://bsky.app/profile/squint.bsky.social/post/3kl7y5gjs5h2i