Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

ok thx for clearing that up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Who is the lineal NFL champion has anyone figured that out

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Feels weird because this is around the point where I went from rooting for Tom Brady and the scrappy Patriots to starting to hate them, but that hasn't happened to me with the Chiefs yet. Maybe because I like some of the gimmicky Magic Johnson kind of stuff that Pat does, his game has pizzazz that I enjoy.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

and 3x more racist

doing my best, sir!

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Turdfuzz posted:

doing my best, sir!

Now let's all vote for Trump!

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
*turning a dial and looking back at Chiefs fans for approval*

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Well, at least that’s over with. Now we don’t got to think about Taylor Swift for another year.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

gonna say the n-word any day now!!!

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Man Musk posted:

Well, at least that’s over with. Now we don’t got to think about Taylor Swift for another year.

I give it less than two weeks before her and Kelce have "surprisingly" broken up, and then the NFL finds a new meme to push for the following year.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Canned Sunshine posted:

I give it less than two weeks before her and Kelce have "surprisingly" broken up, and then the NFL finds a new meme to push for the following year.

Someone famous please date CJ Stroud

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Canned Sunshine posted:

wow, you really think the nfl is that shallow?

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Turdfuzz posted:

wow, you really think the nfl is that shallow?

100% yes

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

The average American has the attention span of a horse fly, so it has to be

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mega64 posted:

Glad your team just won the Super Bowl and the thing you're most concerned about is defending the honor of the billionaire that owns the team.

I do whatever I want after Super Bowl wins

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I'm a Vikings fan and all I care about is Chicago and Green Bay taking L's. To a much lesser extent the Lions. I do not have a strong opinion on other teams, and the AFC doesn't matter to me at all. I think the Chiefs being a dynasty is good because it makes me feel better about my dumpster fire team. Like in a "at least nobody else can beat those fuckers" way. Is that a common thing?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Sex Farm posted:

I'm a Vikings fan and all I care about is Chicago and Green Bay taking L's. To a much lesser extent the Lions. I do not have a strong opinion on other teams, and the AFC doesn't matter to me at all. I think the Chiefs being a dynasty is good because it makes me feel better about my dumpster fire team. Like in a "at least nobody else can beat those fuckers" way. Is that a common thing?

Yeah my feeling is if my team doesn't win then might as well add the ring to a heap in some place I don't care about and will never go.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Bip Roberts posted:

Yeah my feeling is if my team doesn't win then might as well add the ring to a heap in some place I don't care about and will never go.

Thank you, I feel seen.

Also, there was a lot of really bad snaps tonight by the Chiefs right? Was I imagining that?

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

There were a lot of bad snaps, but they were never in any danger since the refs forgot what OL holding looked like.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Will the overtime rules be changed back now that it helped Mahomes win

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I’m just bummed man. I thought we were finally done with dynasties with Brady and the Patriots and we go immediately into another one.

I’m loving sick of the Chiefs man.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I was wondering when the refs were going to hand it to us. Seemed like a lack of that narrative in this game.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Midnightghoul posted:

Will the overtime rules be changed back now that it helped Mahomes win

They would have won under the old rules as well.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

very nice, please do go on about the taste of Chiefs rear end

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

YOLOsubmarine posted:

They would have won under the old rules as well.

No, San Francisco would’ve won with the field goal

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Kirios posted:

I’m just bummed man. I thought we were finally done with dynasties with Brady and the Patriots and we go immediately into another one.

I’m loving sick of the Chiefs man.

Well, at some point given his play style, Mahomes is going to slow down, and at that point, some talented defensive teams are just going to repeatedly tee off on him as the NFL moves on from caring about him at all, and watching him get blown up will be glorious.

Also we'll probably see his wife be sad, so an extra win.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

kiimo posted:

No, San Francisco would’ve won with the field goal

The prior rules required a TD on first possession to win, otherwise a FG givers it to the other team who can tie or win with their own TD.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I just wish Chiefs fans didn’t lean into being racists with their chop so much.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Kirios posted:

I just wish Chiefs fans didn’t lean into being racists with their chop so much.

And the chant.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

and the winning

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'm hearing that the Chiefs are racist. Roger Goodell should investigate and possibly take away their titles

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

as a Chiefs fan i just wanna apologize for all my racism
i can't help it
i just love doing the chop and hating black ppl all the time
again, i'm sorry
it's just in my nature as a Chief's fan

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

*does the chop*

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Okay seriously if you’re actually a Chiefs fan why the gently caress are you here

Go enjoy winning another Super Bowl you dumbass - don’t post here

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
The last two dynasties are Boston and the Chiefs

clearly racism works

Crayfish
May 7, 2009
Butker should be MVP, I don't really care who got MVP but he kicked good

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Kirios posted:

Okay seriously if you’re actually a Chiefs fan why the gently caress are you here

Go enjoy winning another Super Bowl you dumbass - don’t post here

i don't enjoy anything cuz of the state of america

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
So when does Tucker Carlson kill himself

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Turdfuzz posted:

i don't enjoy anything cuz of the state of america

I honestly look forward to the US splitting apart and balkanizing. I'm just curious which grouping my state will end up in.

But I'm sure the NFL will transcend that.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Canned Sunshine posted:

I honestly look forward to the US splitting apart and balkanizing. I'm just curious which grouping my state will end up in.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Canned Sunshine posted:

Go away.