Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
ffffffffff

yall got fake poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

who's laughing now

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Happy Devil Page, all! Looking forward to Taylor Swift's Slayer covers album soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC2ZdYz-nCM

E: Well, Happy Not Quite The Devil Page, all! :v:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mr. Meagles posted:

Looks like what happens when you take a ton of steroids but forget to exercise

Wasn't he gonna beat zucks rear end or something? I wonder if he like started a cycle and then got all hosed up on other poo poo and forgot about it or something

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I don’t know whether this is parody but

Covid part 2? Pffft. I think we're on Covid part 53 at this point.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

New conspiracy

Satan not Soros

Is Ice Spice evil because she's brown woman?

I'm assuming yes

Also SUPERB OWL lmao I'm dying

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Durf posted:

This is the second beast, which also called the "false prophet" (Revelation 16:13; 19:20; 20:10), 'represents the priesthood of the imperial cult, which included prominent members of the elite of the cities

He causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead.

Listen buddy, I'm not sure I like what you're implying about the living avatar of greed, sloth, anger, pride and lust, our beloved president, TRUMp

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Nooner posted:

Wasn't he gonna beat zucks rear end or something? I wonder if he like started a cycle and then got all hosed up on other poo poo and forgot about it or something

he bought a single barbell and hosed up his back in one night lifting it on cam

the weight fluctuation is probably from ingesting a combination of HGH, ozempic, steriods, ketamine, uppers, downers, and various silicon valley research chemicals while never exercising or sleeping

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The church has identified foot weirdos as a potential untapped market.

There's probably a line about Jesus suckin pigs in there somewhere.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

lol zuck was gonna beat his rear end, is how that would have gone

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Musk checks Zuck's scoial media to make sure he isnt home and then goes to the empty home to to shout FIGHT ME CHICKEN before going home to brag how Zuck is a chicken.

Zuck meanwhile is legit enjoying his MMA hobby or spending time with his family and friends.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Giraffe posted:

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is 666.

Hold up --- Did Trump kill his mother?

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
zuck was so scared of him, he wouldn't even do a simple practice round at 3am on a thursday with no notice while he was in another state

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

lol the only face that isn't blank is bored as fuuuuuck

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

PhazonLink posted:

Zuck meanwhile is legit enjoying his MMA hobby or spending time with his family and friends.

Pretty sure the reason Zuck is doing MMA is to be away from his family.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

TremorX posted:

Hold up --- Did Trump kill his mother?

Have you seen his mum? If he managed to kill her then we have a lot more to fear from him that we thought.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

And once again, showing they never read their bible or care about anything except screaming and desiring (or thinking they do) violence against 'the other...

The upside down cross is not inherently a Satanic symbol. It's a Christian one. It supposedly symbolizes Peter, the first Pope, asking to be crucified upside down because he felt unworthy to die the same way his God did. And unlike some symbols, I'm pretty sure there was no serious incidents that permanently soiled the symbol.

But then again, these are people who take their cues from the Exorcist being a monster hit, so, not surprised. (Supposedly the idea of the Devil being a mighty corruptive force really started kicking off around that time, at least in terms of the presentation of these sorts).

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
did they atleast bury the parents in a better place than the one wife?

also where did they bury the mother in law?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Philthy posted:

Pretty sure the reason Zuck is doing MMA is to be away from his family.

I still like the idea that he went out and tried to humanize himself to a bunch of people as an early part of a presidential bid, then said gently caress it and found a hobby where he could punch people in the face instead.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

My favorite part of all of this stupid poo poo is that this was literally just another Sports Ball game, and the chuds turned it into their Battle of Armageddon against the DEEP STATE in their massive LARP session, and now the wailing and gnashing of teeth as they give themselves a massive L for a reason they entirely made up in their own heads

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TulliusCicero posted:

My favorite part of all of this stupid poo poo is that this was literally just another Sports Ball game, and the chuds turned it into their Battle of Armageddon against the DEEP STATE in their massive LARP session, and now the wailing and gnashing of teeth as they give themselves a massive L for a reason they entirely made up in their own heads

People like you are why we don't have sexy m&M's anymore ):<

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

TulliusCicero posted:

Well bread and circuses, my friend.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

PhazonLink posted:

did they atleast bury the parents in a better place than the one wife?

also where did they bury the mother in law?

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a49247/search-for-trump-grave/

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Love to wake up on a Monday and read that our Dark Lord Brandon's plans have come to fruition again.

They are so hyperfocused on Blood Duchess Swift that they aren't even complaining that Usher and Alicia Keyes headlined the halftime show. With each passing year the pop culture landscape shifts away from them more and they are too stupid and angry to understand that, they have to frame it as Satan himself making white girls not agree with them.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

TremorX posted:

lol the only face that isn't blank is bored as fuuuuuck

That's a yawn.. so bored.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

This Super Bowl was fun. I don't normally watch sports but it was pretty fun to see the Chiefs win at the last second. What was extremely hilarious were the comments on reddit cheering for the 49ers for political/conspiracy reasons.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

The Zombie Guy posted:

Have you tried pointing out how if there WAS an edge of the planet, wouldn't every rich person be posting videos of themselves hanging over the edge? Like capitalism would be all over exploiting that poo poo, you wouldn't be able to hush it up.

We know there's no edge of the world because cats would have pushed everything off of it by now.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Things that are woke as gently caress: The NFL, Bud Light, Jesus Christ of Nazareth

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Biden should immediately invite the Chiefs to the White House, including Taylor Swift, for a proper White House formal dinner (no cold McDonalds burgers). That would be True Dark Brandon.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Toxic Mental posted:

Things that are woke as gently caress: The NFL, Bud Light, Jesus Christ of Nazareth
https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/forme...m_medium=social

quote:

A onetime top official with the Southern Baptist Convention has warned that American Christianity is in crisis — with some churchgoers viewing the teachings of Jesus Christ as nothing more than “liberal talking points.”

[...]

Moore told “All Things Considered” host Scott Detrow that his moment of clarity “was the result of having multiple pastors tell me, essentially, the same story about quoting the Sermon on the Mount, parenthetically, in their preaching — ‘turn the other cheek’ — to have someone come up after to say, ‘Where did you get those liberal talking points?’

“And what was alarming to me,” Moore went on, “is that in most of these scenarios, when the pastor would say, ‘I’m literally quoting Jesus Christ,’ the response would not be, ‘I apologize.’ The response would be ‘Yes, but that doesn’t work anymore. That’s weak.’ And when we get to the point where the teachings of Jesus himself are seen as subversive to us, then we’re in a crisis.”

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

lebron wearing a black lives matter t-shirt: "STOP MIXING POLITICS WITH MY SPORTS"
travis kelce, a name they probably have never heard before maybe two weeks ago, dates a pop singer: "THIS IS SATAN-BIDEN-SOROS PLOT. IF THEIR TEAM WINS ITS A SOROS CONSPIRACY AND IF THEY LOSE IT'S A WIN BY TRUMP AGAINST THE DEEP STATE"

like honestly they keep talking about virtue signaling and mixing politics with sports being bad and that's all they really do now.

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

Also I see all the ketamine is enhancing his gut to Sega Genesis-era Dr. Robotnik proportions. also lol

Dr Robotnik is a perfect description for current Elon, lol

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

just gotta say the superbowl result is a major lol, hail dark brandon may his plans and wheels within wheels continue to bear the fruit of chud grief

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

I agree. I don't get this kind of behavior at all, and instead of trying to figure it out I'm going to take it as a sign that I'm not brutally insane in this way and just leave it. Maybe it's easier for them to be losers instead of doing something constructive and failing. I don't know.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
i like that ice spice is watching herself do stuff on the jumbotron instead of being too cool for it

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Strong Sauce posted:

basically the team decides who gets a ring. generally a equipment manager will get one. i'm unsure but i would wager practice squad players wouldn't get one.

I believe the max you can order is 150. there's a 53 man roster + coaches + executive. whatever's left over can be distributed however the team sees fit.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Posting on page 667

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Did we ever figure out if louder rhymed with Crowder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Corn Glizzy posted:

Did we ever figure out if louder rhymed with Crowder?

No.