Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

It's beyond cliché, but you really haven't been paying attention

I hate football as a toxic, harmful influence that damages people and communities, so I really haven't been paying attention to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
im buying all of her albums on itunes so i can delete them to own the libs

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Random Stranger posted:

I hate football as a toxic, harmful influence that damages people and communities, so I really haven't been paying attention to it.

I meant...to America

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

redshirt posted:

It was a good political ad. And bold to air it in prime Superbowl watching time.

Too bad it’s for a joke candidate who has had his brain replaced with a boxful of sparking wires and hot, broken glass

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SilvergunSuperman posted:

The church has identified foot weirdos as a potential untapped market.

There's probably a line about Jesus suckin pigs in there somewhere.

You aren't going to believe this but in the bible Jesus gets his feet washed. By a woman. Washed with her tears and dried with her hair.

Hair would make a terrible towel so I assume it is in there for fetish reasons.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

rotinaj posted:

Too bad it’s for a joke candidate who has had his brain replaced with a boxful of sparking wires and hot, broken glass

Indeed.

In other Trump news, today's the deadline for Trump to file an appeal regarding the immunity claims. Even though it seems he has little to no chance in succeeding in the appeal, I'd be shocked if he doesn't do it today, for the only reason of adding more delays to the proceedings.

Which is his goal in every trial: delay (and raise money of course).

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Imagine one of these people explaining the American political system to outsider and its nothing but rigged football games, a woke santa in a wheelchair, and a perfect phone call asking for 11,780 votes.
:lol:
:lmao:

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Random Stranger posted:

But enough about soccer

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

I feel like some haven't internalized how cartoonish things have become in the actual world that we have to live in.

Yellow traffic light was shorter than expected? Biden conspiracy. I sneezed at 11:32AM? Deep state conspiracy. Birds chirping outside? 5G mind control conspiracy.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

redshirt posted:

It was a good political ad. And bold to air it in prime Superbowl watching time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DoUiNxh6_0

because it was from the era of jingles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHRTCVwSKMs

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Philthy posted:

im buying all of her albums on itunes so i can delete them to own the libs

Don’t forget to shoot your computer afterwards.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Silly Burrito posted:

Don’t forget to shoot your computer afterwards.
Are there Patriot Laptops with gamer prices for office grade quality?

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
Everything that I don’t like is a conspiracy against me

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

TulliusCicero posted:

My favorite part of all of this stupid poo poo is that this was literally just another Sports Ball game, and the chuds turned it into their Battle of Armageddon against the DEEP STATE in their massive LARP session, and now the wailing and gnashing of teeth as they give themselves a massive L for a reason they entirely made up in their own heads

LMAO, YESSSS!

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/HouseGOP/status/1756774606726123964

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Imagine inventing a conspiracy theory that makes you loving miserable lol

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Cool cool. So we all agree Trump can’t be president. Good call

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

lol

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

House GOP coming out of nowhere with a strong Joe Biden endorsement.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
brazenly hypocritcal, blackwhite statements are a shibboleth for the right

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Wait, wait. Just how many Wokes did Super Bowl inflict to make Carl from Missouri mad?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nessus posted:

Are there Patriot Laptops with gamer prices for office grade quality?

When the internet goes sideways, a Patriot Laptop is all that stands in the way between you and Freedom

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

MAKE AMERICA SKIBIDI AGAIN

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

funeral home DJ posted:

It really is incredible that a group that centers its worldview around Jesus Christ is spending millions on advertising and funding hate groups pushing anti-woman legislation while doing dick loving squat for the poor. You’d think of all the assholes working there at least one would crack open the New Testament and give it a cursory look-through.

Evangelicals HATE the New Testament besides 2 passages in Mayhew and John, all of Apostles, and Revelations

That's it

They loving love that Incel Paul though

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

At last, the Republicans have been caught in a blatant act of hypocrisy. I assume they will shrivel up and die of shame any moment now…

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

wash bucket posted:

At last, the Republicans have been caught in a blatant act of hypocrisy. I assume they will shrivel up and die of shame any moment now…

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

:lol:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I had to read this out loud six times because the stupid was dulling my senses.

How does one mishandle documents properly?

if you're not held responsible: then what did you do wrong? Why shouldn't you be in office?

Doesn't that mean that: If you are found responsible for mishandling documents, that maybe then, you aren't qualified for the office?

Frank Frank posted:

Cool cool. So we all agree Trump can’t be president. Good call

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
my god, it's full of stars

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Wait, it can't all be as stupid as you goons are saying. You must be explaining it wrong.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Y’all probably already know this, but part of the reason they’re so salty about Swift is they always assumed she was “theirs”.

The wholesome white girl, daughter of named after James Taylor—who made a bunch of hits they grew up with, singing country music. This beacon of purity in an otherwise liberal and debaucherous music industry. A white girl who got interrupted and disrespected by a belligerent black rapper (who ironically would go on to embrace the conservative brainworms).

My conservative in-laws always talked about how great she was and how much they loved her music, up until recently. They feel betrayed.

wuffles fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Feb 12, 2024

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I agree completely. Anyone involved in mishandling documents shouldn't be allowed in the white house.

Let's make it happen, Republicans.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Also, this went over really great in my group chat, so you can have it too.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

wuffles posted:

Y’all probably already know this, but part of the reason they’re so salty about Swift is they always assumed she was “theirs”.

The wholesome white girl, daughter of James Taylor—who made a bunch of hits they grew up with, singing country music. This beacon of purity in an otherwise liberal and debaucherous music industry. A white girl who got interrupted and disrespected by a belligerent black rapper (who ironically would go on to embrace the conservative brainworms).

My conservative in-laws always talked about how great she was and how much they loved her music, up until recently. They feel betrayed.

Also: seen dating a guy with a swastika on his shirt and who had less-than-subtle Hitler references in his own music

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/12/trump-attends-florida-hearing-in-special-counsel-classified-documents-case.html

Former President Donald Trump arrived at a federal court in Florida on Monday morning for a closed hearing in the criminal case where he is charged with taking hundreds of classified government documents with him when he left the White House.

The hearing before Judge Aileen Cannon will deal with protective orders related to classified information contained in those records.

About 30 Trump supporters gathered outside the Fort Pierce court in anticipation of his arrival. They and other members of the public are not allowed to attend Tuesday’s proceedings.

Cannon, who was appointed to the federal bench by Trump, is scheduled to hear from defense attorneys alone from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. ET, without the presence of prosecutors from the office of Department of Justice special counsel Jack Smith.

Trump can attend the hearing, but his co-defendants in the case, Walt Nauta and Carlos de Oliveira, cannot be there because they lack security clearance.

The hearing is being held in a so-called Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, commonly referred to as a SCIF, where classified material can be discussed and viewed safely without unauthorized persons being able to eavesdrop.

Nauta, who is Trump’s valet, and de Oliveira, who was a maintenance worker at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club, are accused of helping Trump obstruct justice by trying to hide the classified documents from government officials. The classified records were kept at that Palm Beach, Florida, club, where Trump resides.

“Defense counsel shall be prepared to discuss their defense theories of the case, in detail, and how any classified information might be relevant or helpful to the defense,” Cannon wrote in an order setting the hearing schedule last week.

Trump’s lawyers also are expected to discuss their motions for access to court filings under the Classified Information Procedures Act.

Later in the day, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., the judge is scheduled to hear from Smith’s prosecutors their CIPA motions and other items. Defense lawyers are not allowed to attend that session.

Cannon has kept her docket clear on Tuesday in case further proceedings are needed on the CIPA issues.

Trump and the other defendants have pleaded not guilty in the case, which is one of four criminal cases facing the former president.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

wuffles posted:

The wholesome white girl, daughter of James Taylor—who made a bunch of hits they grew up with, singing country music. This beacon of purity in an otherwise liberal and debaucherous music industry. A white girl who got interrupted and disrespected by a belligerent black rapper (who ironically would go on to embrace the conservative brainworms).

lol I had to look this up. no her father isn't james taylor. but she did grow up stupid wealthy.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Also, this went over really great in my group chat, so you can have it too.

LOL

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I missed all the Superbowl nonsense but apparently an intrepid chud journalist exposed Swift's association with a devil worshipper. My takeaway is Swift is also a Satanist and is now even more popular and wealthy than ever before.

Celebrity worship is dumb as gently caress but at least they're praising on someone who doesn't have credible suspicious being a pedophile, rapist, criminal, satanist, abuser, Republican etc.