Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Milo and POTUS posted:

A lot of people stop watching after the first half which I think is a mistake. That said that quote without context looks as bad as it sounds lol

Truth. Lot's of quotes from that movie fit this description

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
They done broke the pitchbot.

https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1756453489163530335

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1757054091178451121

How did no one know that a GUN was fired on the capitol grounds on 1/6

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
It's carnival season, and in some regions of Germany, that means local and world politics on floats.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

Are Trump's indictments now greater in number than Biden's age?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

91 felony charges, so yes.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Gort posted:

Are Trump's indictments now greater in number than Biden's age?

Trump has ten more indictments than Biden has years

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Biden looks 120 tho. :lol: at them not being able to come up with someone who wasn't either the most hated person or Mr. Burns.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

He's the incumbent president.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zoux posted:

He's the incumbent president.

No I mean last time.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

3D Megadoodoo posted:

No I mean last time.

The guy who came in second place last time is even older than Biden.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

And literally had a heart attack in the middle of his campaign.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Who cares about that guy, we're on Planet Hillary

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Old men are the future

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Nonsense posted:

Who cares about that guy, we're on Planet Hillary

Hillary would actually be older than Biden if she took office now and served two terms.

The youngest person who was in the top 3 in the Democratic primary last cycle is currently 74.

The youngest candidate in the upcoming Presidential election is RFK Jr. at 70.

We had a long chain of relatively young Presidents with Clinton, Bush, and Obama, but it is going to be a chain of all old men (and Hillary) all the time for at least 12 years from 2016 to 2028.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

zoux posted:

And literally had a heart attack in the middle of his campaign.

And the supporters of the top two old man candidates attacked the young options twice as hard as they ever did each other, so it seems primary voters at least don't consider age a prime issue.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Hillary would actually be older than Biden if she took office now and served two terms.

The youngest person who was in the top 3 in the Democratic primary last cycle is currently 74.

We had a long chain of relatively young Presidents with Clinton, Bush, and Obama, but it is going to be a chain of all old men (and Hillary) all the time for at least 12 years from 2016 to 2028.

Gavin Newsome is 56 now and I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a run at 28. 60 aint great but it's better than late 70's.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh that reminds me

https://twitter.com/awards_watch/status/1753104410472026118

Jesus III
May 23, 2007

That's amazing. Who are they making this for? Me?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I kind of wish that the casting was reversed because Shannon plays such a good madman.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Obviously the story is being told from Giteau's perspective so Giteau is a reasonable, if naive, citizen who is driven to extreme action by Garfield's instability and vindictiveness.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Obviously the story is being told from Giteau's perspective so Giteau is a reasonable, if naive, citizen who is driven to extreme action by Garfield's instability and vindictiveness.

Hey, if your mastery of rhetoric and oratory single-handedly gets a man elected president and he doesn't even give you the time of day, much less the diplomatic portfolio you've earned, that man must be insane.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

President Garfield is going to become a meme, and he will instantly rise very high on the list of presidents people know and like.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I need though Garfield was the one non-founding non-Lincoln 1800s President everyone knew for hating Mondays.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Oh, that’s great news, Biden has aged past the point where he can die of natural causes in office.
What? That’s not how that works?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

This is a really cool infographic, thank you for posting it. It's funny that presidents who were seen as "old" like Ike actually weren't that old by modern standards, but then he had health issues that forced Tricky Dick into taking responsibility for a few days. And holy poo poo, Teddy was that young when he was in office?

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Kind of surprised everyone who made it out of office died of natural causes. Not a single accident, wild animal, or duel.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gerald Ford was eaten by wolves.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Gyges posted:

Kind of surprised everyone who made it out of office died of natural causes. Not a single accident, wild animal, or duel.
There’s a non-zero chance that Biden gets got by one his very awesome secret-service biting German shepherds.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

zoux posted:

Gerald Ford was eaten by wolves.

Being eaten by wolves is a 100% natural death.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

cat botherer posted:

There’s a non-zero chance that Biden gets got by one his very awesome secret-service biting German shepherds.

Still think it is hilarious that Major Biden had something like 14 biting incidents over 2 years and every single one was a secret service agent. He literally has never bitten anyone who wasn't an active member of the United States Secret Service despite being a shelter dog who was riddled with anxiety and surrounded by new strangers almost every day.

It's almost statistically impossible for that to happen completely randomly, so he must have an intense hatred of ear pieces or something.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Still think it is hilarious that Major Biden had something like 14 biting incidents over 2 years and every single one was a secret service agent. He literally has never bitten anyone who wasn't an active member of the United States Secret Service despite being a shelter dog who was riddled with anxiety and surrounded by new strangers almost every day.

It's almost statistically impossible for that to happen completely randomly, so he must have an intense hatred of ear pieces or something.

He knew how compromised the USSS was after Trump left office, clearly

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
It’s also hilarious how his other dog also bites only Secret Service agents

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

huh the real reason Polk didn't run for another term

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/ZVUDJp8.mp4

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
https://twitter.com/matt__enloe/status/1753207502009757787?s=19

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Gyges posted:

Still time for the killer rabbit to finish Carter off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Please don't sic rabbits at Jimmy, he's been doing quite well post-presidency