Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1757135971764822220

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

luv2shit posted:

bieden and genocide sittin in a tree. k i l l i n g

first comes love, then comes marriage
here comes Bibi in a babys carriage

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the green light

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

CIA Director with the clutch play.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i wonder what the play was

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
how does this poo poo get more grim every time I look there has to be some kind of maximum on it

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

hubris.height posted:

how does this poo poo get more grim every time I look there has to be some kind of maximum on it

oh there is a lot of room to get worse

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

bedpan posted:

the green light

Pretty much. Egypt has massed on the border to stop any Gazans from entering their territory.

The US isn't going to stop Israel. Nobody else is really kicking up a stink

My country's pig-fucker ex-PM now unelected Lord and unaccountable Foreign Secretary also made a bit of noise, but it's just the same hot air as every other western power

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1757018644473630746

D.T.I.

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024
I can't really see anything that's going to stop Israel from murdering or expelling every muslim in gaza if Egypt doesn't give a poo poo. Ansarallah is the only entity doing anything about it but they don't have the capability to invade Israel and force them to do anything. A few non-western states will put through laws declaring Israel Officially Genocidal and all the western states will pass laws saying it definitely isn't a genocide, but this legitimately could be the end of Palestinian Gaza.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

the most right lord cameron - seducer of swine, exiter of brexiter

def a dude to listen to

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1757158148811395170

He also called for refunding of UNRWA

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Flournival Dixon posted:

I can't really see anything that's going to stop Israel from murdering or expelling every muslim in gaza if Egypt doesn't give a poo poo. Ansarallah is the only entity doing anything about it but they don't have the capability to invade Israel and force them to do anything. A few non-western states will put through laws declaring Israel Officially Genocidal and all the western states will pass laws saying it definitely isn't a genocide, but this legitimately could be the end of Palestinian Gaza.

no this could be the start of a series of harsher and harsher prison camps but in the end Israel destroys itself and Palestine is free

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
Uh
Where the f is hezbollah
For that matter, where is Iran

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Absolutely no one with any sort of power gives a single gently caress about the Palestinians. I don't think I've seen anything like it in my lifetime. History* will not be kind.

* If our stupid race lives long enough after the climactic damage we've already done.

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024

Sleekly posted:

no this could be the start of a series of harsher and harsher prison camps but in the end Israel destroys itself and Palestine is free

I have little doubt that I will live to see Israel destroyed, but I don't know that there's much stopping them from wiping out Gaza entirely before then. It just seems like if none of the neighboring states are willing to do anything and the west is willing to tolerate literally anything with no restrictions at all then there's nothing stopping them. Even if you can't personally bomb and shoot every last person, starvation will do it for you.

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

this is just terrible i mean what the gently caress

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

this useless bitch has done nothing he can go eat poo poo

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
"we need a lasting ceasefire now"

My guy... turn around and tell that to the leader of the only country with complete and total veto power over the worldwide majority voting for a ceasefire months ago.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Very nice libs enable the genocide but gosh darn they're so conflicted about it!

If there was only some other way!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

it seems like nobody anywhere cares enough about the Palestinians to make it happen. nothing but words. the us is a decrepit, collapsing empire, but it doesn’t matter as long as nobody is willing to challenge them on this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Spoondick posted:

because the gaza health system's ability to tally the dead significantly declined after the ground invasion and destruction of most of the hospitals so now the "official" number is a massive undercount of the true death toll, so if you're supporting this genocide those are the numbers you're using now

The real death toll is likely double if not triple the official number. Hundreds of people are likely dying of starvation, and disease each day at this point. Far more than from bombs and IDF troops.

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it seems like nobody anywhere cares enough about the Palestinians to make it happen. nothing but words. the us is a decrepit, collapsing empire, but it doesn’t matter as long as nobody is willing to challenge them on this.

I think ansarallah is legitimately doing what they can

nobody else though

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hezbollah has also been doing quite a bit they already lost over 200 soldiers could they do more probably it would also lead to mass death in lebanon so im not going to judge one of the only groups doing something on the ground harshly

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

So that is that, Palestinians will be displaced and forced into Egypt.

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024
yeah that's fair, it's more accurate to say that anyone with the power to put a stop to it doesn't care to, there are certainly people in the world doing the most that can be expected

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

I said come in! posted:

So that is that, Palestinians will be displaced and forced into Egypt.

No, they will be forced into the sea before Egypt.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Flournival Dixon posted:

I have little doubt that I will live to see Israel destroyed, but I don't know that there's much stopping them from wiping out Gaza entirely before then. It just seems like if none of the neighboring states are willing to do anything and the west is willing to tolerate literally anything with no restrictions at all then there's nothing stopping them. Even if you can't personally bomb and shoot every last person, starvation will do it for you.

yeah i know. i dont know how it will happen but theres going to be a boiling point. i fear that the neighbourhood is going to have to decide to absorb the palestinians or defend them against israel, using force, or join the killing alongside israel. no happy endings there for anyone. i dont think the arab populations will allow that last thing, join in with israel, but its happened plenty of times before too.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

apatheticman posted:

No, they will be forced into the sea before Egypt.

Or into Israel's bombs.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

TEL AVIV—Israel is proposing the creation of sprawling tent cities in Gaza as part of an evacuation plan to be funded by the U.S. and its Arab Gulf partners ahead of an impending invasion of a city in the strip’s south, where 1.2 million Palestinians are sheltering

yeah i bet this is totally happening

depraved freaks

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

This poo poo is so loving depressing god drat

DTI DTA

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Egypt is not equipped to handle 1 million+ refugees. no one is

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

palestinians will be relocated to many small compartments located 6 feet underground

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Egypt is not equipped to handle 1 million+ refugees. no one is

It would take a massive international mobilization of aid to help. It would be better for the world to just band together and topple Israel and give the land back to the Palestinians.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
every single one of these cuckold arab countries deserves to burn with israel in hellfire

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

I said come in! posted:

It would take a massive international mobilization of aid to help. It would be better for the world to just band together and topple Israel and give the land back to the Palestinians.

If there were any justice in the world, Israel would be a pariah state on the level of something like North Korea.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

* If our stupid race lives long enough after the climactic damage we've already done.

Narrator: It won't.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

bedpan posted:

palestinians will be relocated to many small compartments located 6 feet underground

Israel isn't going to do individual burials

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024
Refugees aren't really easy to take in, they're brutalized and exhausted and disabled and starving, with no money or valuables to help pay for anything and rarely any available labor for them to make anything of wherever they're headed. One million people is a number too large for a human to really understand, but it's a lot more than it sounds like.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

kazmeyer posted:

Narrator: It won't.

Nothing of value would be lost there.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

To quote a wise man. "I hate this loving poo poo."