Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh my god, Eegeez "contact us" email is "licensee@egeez.com".
NO NATHEN. YOU ARE NOT THE LICENSEE. YOU ARE CONFUSED. BAD NATHEN.

Uhh....

quote:

Eegeez World builds exclusive entergaging landmarks for everyday by leveraging global officially licensed brands.

Weird spacing is Nathen's, not mine. This quote is followed by two pictures and I'm just going to leave them here because I am utterly baffled:

Not pictured is some weird gif ripple effect thing he has going in both pictures. I have no idea what either of them mean and the text following the pictures doesn't make any sense either:

quote:

From conceiving imaginative concepts and securing global IPs to orchestrating the early development of awe-inspiring communities into reality by adding value to office spaces, shopping centres, mixed-use developments, and even airlines; every step in this journey demands meticulous planning, jaw-dropping designs, expert licensing, strategic execution, and an unwavering commitment to building a miraculous world for a bored humankind.

Nathen there's uh...a pretty large gap between "securing global IPs" and "development of awe-inspiring communities. I'm not seeing what these two businesses have in common.

quote:

Leveraging Ai and ML (Machine Learning) for predictive analytics in real estate, such as forecasting market trends, investment risks and generating preliminary awe-inspiring architectural designs.

This doesn't make any sense. Is it an architectural firm? Real estate investing/speculation? A company that sells Bart Simpson t-shirts? WHAT IS THIS COMPANY SUPPOSED TO DO?

quote:

Egeez World specializes in leveraging & representing popular intellectual properties to design and develop exceptional real estate projects for developers. That is our GEM!

Never mind. My mistake. It clearly does all of the things I mentioned because Nathen has stapled them together somehow like a toddler.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Feb 13, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Can I get the 007 tower as a box truck drone with missiles and cool motorcycle dudes

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

Not pictured is some weird gif ripple effect thing he has going in both pictures. I have no idea what either of them mean and the text following the pictures doesn't make any sense either:

That's coming from these images being largely AI generated

e: I mean they're 100% AI-generated but then he e.g. pasted in the 007 logo

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh jesus there's more:

quote:

Oh Geez! Combining real estate with licensing opens up imaginative and innovative possibilities beyond traditional theme parks. Imagine living spaces inspired by iconic brands like an Emoji Mall, 007 Tower, or even a Tetris-themed hotel. These concepts move beyond conventional architecture to offer unique experiences, where every element of the residence or hotel could reflect the essence of the brand. Transform the notion of living spaces into immersive, branded environments, appealing to fans (after all, we are all fans of something) and offering a new dimension of brand entergagement. It's a fresh way to rethink ordinary spaces, making them anything but common.

MOTHERFUCKING THEME PARKS EVERYBODY.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

A Tetris themed hotel! A regular hotel plus we brick up all the rooms’ entries.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I feel like I'm legitimately going insane:

quote:

Egeez World’s proudly partners with Ento Capital as our lead financial advisor to formulate financial feasibility studies, providing calculated and detailed justification for the requisite investment decisions for that opportunity. Ento Capital operates in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and is regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA). Ento Capital smoothly manages the process of securing any necessary funding from entities such as banks, development funds, and other forms of financiers for Egeez World’s miraculous development projects. (Click media logos for news.)

Immediately below this blurb is a link to some Construction Weekly article about restructuring a Ritz Carlton project in Marrakech. What does this have to do with eegeez? gently caress if I know!

Oh...

Oh no.

Eegeez.com has also been redesigned:

quote:

Shop & Find
your favorite
licensed merch

Always lowest prices for licensed stuff, Phucket, I'm buying from Egeez. It's not like there's anywhere else to buy from.

:siren: Phucket :siren:

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Feb 13, 2024

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh god what?

quote:

Egeez (cough)
is the world’s 1st
licensing marketplace
to protect the studios

Egeez App is a tech-driven and entergaging Quick Mobile Licensing (QML) marketplace for licensed products intelligently geo-located according to licensed territories granted by top Hollywood studios to licensees to help boost maximum merch visibility.
Egeez protects both - fans from counterfeits merch and licensors from trademark infringements.
The blue focus is to build a magical trusted place for verified licensed products worldwide.

Egeez verifies all onboarding licensees to guarantee official genuine licensed brands merchandise to combat copycats and fraud products.

- Total Licensing Magazine

WHY DID HE TYPE OUT THE WORD "COUGH"?

quote:

Close your eyes.

Imagine having delicious Winnie-the-Pooh waffles for breakfast.

Open your eyes.

Egeez Aims to Be the Amazon of Licensing

- License Global Magazine

N..no. I won't open my eyes. You can't make me.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Feb 13, 2024

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
You know he might be to make that argument that adding random ip's to completely unrelated ventures is a great idea that billions should be spent on, if he himself hadn't tried exactly that and massively failed.

Like he's literally the worst person to be trying to sell this idea. That and if anyone looking to licensee out an IP see's he's involved in the project and does even a bit of research they'd quickly realize that he is way to crazy to be let near any IP.

The Prismatic Goth
May 31, 2001

So he's just randomly typing A THEMED B (where A=brand and B=building type) into a text to image generator, right?

And he believes that people not only want to build this crap, they want it so much that they will pay him for it.

Is this what's actually happening?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Hello, my name is Frank Frank and I would like you to patronize my haute-cuisine restaurant / neurosurgery clinic. Oh jeez!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Prismatic Goth posted:

So he's just randomly typing A THEMED B (where A=brand and B=building type) into a text to image generator, right?

And he believes that people not only want to build this crap, they want it so much that they will pay him for it.

I want to know if any of those guys on his "team" page know they're on said team. Iirc the last time he had something up like this it was taken down pretty quickly presumably because one of his teammates likely saw their bio and told him to take it down.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Prismatic Goth posted:

Yes. Also hope he didn't put more than a few seconds thought into them as tetris hotel is just a horrible idea. Like other than everything being painted to resemble interconnected primary colored blocks -and boy that won't get old fast!- what do you even have?

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Die with dignity at our Silent Hill themed retirement home

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Die with dignity at our Silent Hill themed retirement home

The retirement home doubles as a giant pachinko machine

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Shneak posted:

This is a pretty professionally made site for him and there's somehow partners but it's just badly generating AI landscapes? There's not even a point of interaction.

DROP THE BUZZWORDS AND EXPLAIN WHAT THE POINT OF EGEEZ IS

It's exactly the same type of language that was around NFTs.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Just so goddamned loving weird

lmao check out this dude's bio that Nathen "spiced up" by inexplicably switching to first-person in the final sentence:

oh my god he did it to the other guy's bio too:

Oh, and I love to entergage!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Oh jesus there's more:

MOTHERFUCKING THEME PARKS EVERYBODY.

I'm sorry that you fear the essence of The Brand!

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Frank Frank posted:

I feel like I'm legitimately going insane:

Immediately below this blurb is a link to some Construction Weekly article about restructuring a Ritz Carlton project in Marrakech. What does this have to do with eegeez? gently caress if I know!

Oh...

Oh no.

Eegeez.com has also been redesigned:

:siren: Phucket :siren:

“It’s not like there’s anywhere else to buy from”
— a store which doesn’t sell anything yet, in a very crowded market with hundreds of competitors that do

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Akratic Method posted:

“It’s not like there’s anywhere else to buy from”
— a store which doesn’t sell anything yet, in a very crowded market with hundreds of competitors that do

"gently caress it. Where else am I gonna buy these?" Really sounds a lot more like a sigh of resignation than a glowing endorsement.

More slogans should be like this imho
"Well drat it. I guess our only real option is Denny's..."

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

Oh my god, Eegeez "contact us" email is "licensee@egeez.com".
NO NATHEN. YOU ARE NOT THE LICENSEE. YOU ARE CONFUSED. BAD NATHEN.

Uhh....

Weird spacing is Nathen's, not mine. This quote is followed by two pictures and I'm just going to leave them here because I am utterly baffled:

Nathen there's uh...a pretty large gap between "securing global IPs" and "development of awe-inspiring communities. I'm not seeing what these two businesses have in common.

This doesn't make any sense. Is it an architectural firm? Real estate investing/speculation? A company that sells Bart Simpson t-shirts? WHAT IS THIS COMPANY SUPPOSED TO DO?

Never mind. My mistake. It clearly does all of the things I mentioned because Nathen has stapled them together somehow like a toddler.

I'm glad to see MBS is finally taking the Neom city project seriously

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Frank Frank posted:

Naaaaathen please stop. For the love of God, PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS

Alternatively; please continue the madness Nathen

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Dick Bastardly posted:

Alternatively; please continue the madness Nathen

:hmmyes:

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

It's not like anything will come of anything with Nathen

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

It's not like anything will come of anything with Nathen

Does mugshot in full body Garfield costume count as something?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

dr_rat posted:

Does mugshot in full body Garfield costume count as something?

Yes, Horror

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Samovar posted:

It's exactly the same type of language that was around NFTs.

Yeah I think this kind of shines a light on what Nathen is actually aiming to achieve with all this. For the project to succeed, he doesn't actually need to build a Boss Baby-themed funeral home or whatever, although that would be a nice bonus I guess, he just needs to convince some rich dumbass to give him money to do so. After that if it works then it works, if not then it's easy enough to just pocket the money,

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Not even that, he needs to get a rich dumbass to give him money so he can get other rich dumbasses to give him money for the promise of Disney themed office parks

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

quote:

Imagine having delicious Winnie-the-Pooh waffles for breakfast.

WinnieWAFFLES incoming.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I still don't get why he thinks character shaped waffles are something new at all.

A quick Google search shows that you can already buy a Winnie the Pooh waffle iron.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Escape From Noise posted:

I still don't get why he thinks character shaped waffles are something new at all.

A quick Google search shows that you can already buy a Winnie the Pooh waffle iron.

He's very, very dumb. Also deeply brain poisoned by capitalism and brands.

Solomon Gumball
Jul 24, 2019
Sensing a lot of arabiolosis here...

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
lmao this loving clown

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

CodfishCartographer posted:

Yeah I think this kind of shines a light on what Nathen is actually aiming to achieve with all this. For the project to succeed, he doesn't actually need to build a Boss Baby-themed funeral home or whatever, although that would be a nice bonus I guess, he just needs to convince some rich dumbass to give him money to do so. After that if it works then it works, if not then it's easy enough to just pocket the money,

I know it’s false advertising, but I feel like a thread title of GarfieldEATS: build a Boss Baby-themed funeral home might introduce an entirely new audience to Nathen’s madness.

And isn’t that really what he’d want? To use the power of BRANDS to raise awareness of himself?

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Escape From Noise posted:

"gently caress it. Where else am I gonna buy these?" Really sounds a lot more like a sigh of resignation than a glowing endorsement.

More slogans should be like this imho
"Well drat it. I guess our only real option is Denny's..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpSo-VJTeE8

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Those of you confused by the Tetris-themed hotel clearly didn't visit the site, or his AI mockups of the concept would have made his vision clear to you.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
It looks like a level in a Candyland loadout fps.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Just joined the waitlist for a stay in the Goldeneye Suite at James Bond Tower

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

UwUnabomber posted:

It looks like a level in a Candyland loadout fps.

I was thinking more "lovely Illumination Entertainment movie" myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Fur20 posted:

I was thinking more "lovely Illumination Entertainment movie" myself

Yeah if there were few Minions hidden in that photo, I wouldn’t be surprised. Also, semi-related but I think Minions are the absolutely perfect match for Nathen’s personal brand