Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

even more is gonna go in when his lickspittles get elected as heads of the party. i am curious how badly this will hurt the GOP downballot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol Joey Tacos' law partner is named Deoreo

Lotta food names in that list tbh

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Fake news. Trump would never pay an attorney.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Random Stranger posted:

It seems clear that the Republican voters are paying them.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

I would ask how in gently caress that is legal but Murka. Anyway, gaze on the future of the GOP and victory wank, I guess.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

funeral home DJ posted:

Smells like the usual bullshit of "rear end in a top hat grifter pushing racism front-and-center on the GOP platform to get a cushy job and steal poo poo". NYC is about 1,987 loving miles from the nearest Mexican border but Fox News has apparently done a hell of a job to stir up white suburban racists and get them upset about a problem that isn't a problem. Fox News really knows how to get those knuckle-dragging Neanderthal Americans up and angry.

It’s the bussing that the chud governors have been doing. There is legitimately a big influx of migrants to NYC, more than the shelters can handle, and none of these people can legally work so petty crime, panhandling and other things the desperate turn to have been rising.

The correct solution would obviously be to have a functioning immigration system so they can get work permits, not be concentrated into one specific place, receive support in adjusting, etc (as well as some foreign policy changes to stop loving up their home countries) but obviously that’s not an option, so as a solid second choice BORDER CRISIS JOR BIDEN INVADING AMERICA WITH ILLEGALS TO RIG ELECTIONS FOR DEMONCRATS

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
never in the history of the legal profession has any entity paid more to receive less actionable legal counsel

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Monica Bellucci posted:

I would ask how in gently caress that is legal but Murka. Anyway, gaze on the future of the GOP and victory wank, I guess.

I think this is one of those things where Tru p is the first person to crime at this level so it isn’t illegal yet

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Gotta Pepper this Troutman Tacopina Cheesebro before we serve it, dessert is a Kellogg Deoreo

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Jelly posted:

It seems clear that the Republican voters are paying them.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Seems like Engoron expected to rule Friday. This thread is doomed

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Monica Bellucci posted:

Citizens United is the answer. That's all money that shouldn't even be considered campaign funds in the first place.

If anything, these expense could probably be seen as more ethical than what these organizations normally spend that cash on (putting aside that it was collected by claiming it would be spent on campaign stuff).

Aramis fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Feb 13, 2024

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Serious_Cyclone posted:

never in the history of the legal profession has any entity paid more to receive less actionable legal counsel

buddy, lemme introduce you to a fella called Jones, Alex Jones.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Aramis posted:

Citizens United is the answer. That's all money that shouldn't even be considered campaign funds in the first place.

Even pre Citizens, campaign finance law allowed for spending on attorneys, and not just for election law stuff. Nixon paid attorneys from campaign funds no problem.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Random Stranger posted:

Joking aside - These guys are taking their cut up front, otherwise nobody but Habba would work with him

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

staberind posted:

buddy, lemme introduce you to a fella called Jones, Alex Jones.

How much did he pay for his legal counsel? The only reference I can find online is that he payed $160k for someone's counsel early on.

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.

Stink Billyums posted:

there's been no human to human transmission. yet.
That's just because Alaskans don't qualify as human.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Nessus posted:

Seems like Engoron expected to rule Friday. This thread is doomed

got a source?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Monica Bellucci posted:

"When you're conservative, they just let you do it"

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

kazil posted:

got a source?

Cnn apparently reported it earlier today

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
trump with his 70+ year history of stealing money: "look i'm going to burrow into your money operations like a tick ok?"
every republican ever with plenty of knowledge about trump's 70+ year history of stealing money: "yes, sir! *tears in their eyes*"

god dammit when is dag burgerman going to destroy trump and win the presidency??? dagburnmentum baby!!!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

B-Rock452 posted:

Cnn apparently reported it earlier today

Hmm, not seeing anything about it on their website. Trump is in court in NY on Thursday, but that's for the criminal hush money case

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

even though this is already illegal I'm certain, it doesn't help a candidate at all if all of their campaign funds are wasted on insane personal legal problems they absolutely created and worsened through idiotic posting.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

watch repubs try to fix PAC money laundering because he stole it all and they're mad they don't have any

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Dapper_Swindler posted:

alot of chud states are shipping people on the border to NYC/surroundings and basicaly its started a whole shitshow. obviously a decent amount of bad faith types but alot of it is also just housing and etc when NYC isnt building anymore housing and prices going up.

And yet it’s still loving wild nobody’s brought human trafficking charges to shitstains like desantis and abbott

Or at least started hammering messaging along the lines of “looks like these republican governors are too incompetent to handle people in their own states so they have to ship them off to functional blue cities to pick up the slack :smugdog:

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747zo5TjmN8

caw

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
lmao my wife just go off the phone booking an Alaskan cruise, looks like we're getting Alaskapoxxxed

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Failed Imagineer posted:

lmao my wife just go off the phone booking an Alaskan cruise, looks like we're getting Alskapoxxxed

Thoughts and prayers

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Grey Cat posted:

I don't need this right now.

then stop loving the palins.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

lmao my wife just go off the phone booking an Alaskan cruise, looks like we're getting Alaskapoxxxed

That's rough, best of luck.

A cruise. Poor soul.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Failed Imagineer posted:

Don't worry. It's an STD and you can, as of now, only get it from caribou.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

staberind posted:

Thats honestly a good question because the whole "they win" paradigm has shifted a bit since we were loving about online back then, here, the only blocked person I have on SA is Lowtax as I managed to slip that in entirely by accident, and because I am a weirdo, I've not touched my block list since. on discord and practically everywhere else, I have zero patience, and have large blocklists. its probably more the internet(/people on it) in the 2000's and now are/is just massivly different and comparison is almost meaningless. now we have scripts on say, twitter, that autoblock blue checks.
E: land of contrasts, etc.
likesay: :10bux: to learn from actual smart people & argue with idiots, occasionally the opposite.
best deal ever.

SA block list is pointless because there’s always some dumbass who takes the bait and quotes their post so I see it anyway.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

SA block list is pointless because there’s always some dumbass who takes the bait and quotes their post so I see it anyway.

That one poster that one time who crashed the server with the block list because Radium code…

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

SA block list is pointless until you're that one goon that blocked so many people that it caused the forums to crash.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

tek79 posted:

Don't worry. It's an STD and you can, as of now, only get it from caribou.

well that's fine but I can;t vouch for my wife

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I mean, gently caress all these lawyers for representing the orange satan, but also....lol

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Batterypowered7 posted:

SA block list is pointless until you're that one goon that blocked so many people that it caused the forums to crash.

Was that the same issue as the “load bearing slur” or am I mixing up SA lore?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

come on donny do something funny before these posters start going all lord of the flies on each other

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Batterypowered7 posted:

Owe me a Coke…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

TrashMammal posted:

come on donny do something funny before these posters start going all lord of the flies on each other

Look I have a funny new way of spelling his name, now give me the conch or there will be problems.