Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

pencilhands posted:

i made $80 on my costco citi visa this year. Is that enough for the executive membership to make sense?

Problem is I use it alot for gas and restaurants as well so I think it’s junk data

In the Citi app you can see a breakdown of your 2023 rewards. The Executive is another 2% on just the CostCo purchases. You have to spend $3,000+ at CostCo to make it worth it, so if the portion of your reward that was just CostCo is above $60 it’s worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

david_a posted:

In the Citi app you can see a breakdown of your 2023 rewards. The Executive is another 2% on just the CostCo purchases. You have to spend $3,000+ at CostCo to make it worth it, so if the portion of your reward that was just CostCo is above $60 it’s worth it.

Sounds like it's not for me then. ty

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
The cookie is ok, I admittedly have pretty low standards for any sort of cookie though. I don't think I'll get one again as I really don't want to have 1/2 the days calories in a single cookie. However, I do like how now walking up to Costco there is a pleasant cookie smell in the parking lot.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

pencilhands posted:

Sounds like it's not for me then. ty

Yeah I’m nowhere near it either, the rewards portion from CostCo was only like $24.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

SamDabbers posted:

Still miss the onion crank.

Awwwwe, that's sweet. I miss you too, Sam.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
The worst part about them not having the polish anymore is they just sell that poo poo in the fridge section and it's cheap af so why they holdin

I will personally fight and kill a shareholder in gladiatorial combat

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I'm gonna buy Costco dogs and buns for a Superbowl party. A perfect use of my Costco membership!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Taima posted:

The worst part about them not having the polish anymore is they just sell that poo poo in the fridge section and it's cheap af so why they holdin

I will personally fight and kill a shareholder in gladiatorial combat

Do it. Kiel that basardt.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

pencilhands posted:

i made $80 on my costco citi visa this year. Is that enough for the executive membership to make sense?

Problem is I use it alot for gas and restaurants as well so I think it’s junk data

Yeah if I remember right, if you use gas, especially gas at Costco, executive has no rewards for gas it's all built into the credit card.

But 3,000 a year isn't too hard to do. Maybe by yourself, but that's $250 a month when you break it down. And if you do the occasional big purchase like a TV or furniture or mattress or something like that it quickly adds up.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

smoobles posted:

your toilet is not prepared for what's about to happen

I don't believe there will be a toilet that can be prepared to face the aftermath of bird with big dick's food crimes

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I ate the Costco cookie today and immediately poo poo

I'm making GBS threads rn

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

smoobles posted:

Can't tell if this is an endorsement or a condemnation...

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

I'm at the court rn waiting for my pizza and my cookie

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Big Mac posted:

I'm at the court rn waiting for my pizza, cookie, and a poo poo

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Big Mac posted:

I'm at the court rn waiting for my pizza and my cookie

Trying to recreate a classic, I see

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Does anyone know where I can get the Tyson panko-breaded raw chicken tenderloins that isn't Costco? I buy a couple bags every time I go but I just ran out and won't be making a trip to Costco until next month probably (it's far). I've never seen it at any grocery store or food-selling retail location other than Costco anywhere.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

smoobles posted:

Thank you for your service

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

smoobles posted:

Goes in brown, comes out brown, that's how you know it's healthy. Just like Mountain Dew is a healthy drink.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Easily two thirds of that is restaurants

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
bought nothing but a $1000 ellipitical and a $1.50 hot dog today

#thechurchdichotomy

Curtana
Feb 17, 2011

Zero VGS posted:

Goes in brown, comes out brown, that's how you know it's healthy. Just like Mountain Dew is a healthy drink.

If your pee looks like Mountain Dew, seek medical attention immediately.

There's a drink similar to mountain dew that's called mellow yellow for the flush it down rhyme, but your mellow yellow, from your bladder, shouldn't look like that ever.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Quiet Feet posted:

Costco: Intentional Weird Cheese Dreams

more appetizing than Bird's cooking oddly

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my wife has a cold and made an absolutely banging chicken noodle soup using the costco bird carcass. ive heard people talk about making their own stock plenty but i seriously underestimated how easy it actually is and how good it actually tastes. we really been missing out. yet another way to make use of costcos godly bounty added to the repertoire

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

The Midniter posted:

Does anyone know where I can get the Tyson panko-breaded raw chicken tenderloins that isn't Costco? I buy a couple bags every time I go but I just ran out and won't be making a trip to Costco until next month probably (it's far). I've never seen it at any grocery store or food-selling retail location other than Costco anywhere.

How about you go to Costco.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bum the Sad posted:

How about you go to Costco.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

more appetizing than Bird's cooking oddly

Rude.

Speaking of I think a mod should update the thread title to reflect my newest and especially heinous food crime in case anyone missed it.

It’s page 336 I believe.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

Rude.

Speaking of I think a mod should update the thread title to reflect my newest and especially heinous food crime in case anyone missed it.

It’s page 336 I believe.

Done.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

bitch don’t encourage him

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bum the Sad posted:

bitch don’t encourage him

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

thathonkey posted:

my wife has a cold and made an absolutely banging chicken noodle soup using the costco bird carcass. ive heard people talk about making their own stock plenty but i seriously underestimated how easy it actually is and how good it actually tastes. we really been missing out. yet another way to make use of costcos godly bounty added to the repertoire

Ya we've been doing that for years. $5 and you can get two meals out of the chicken and a giant pot of soup too. Costco sells imported Italian pasta variety with rotini / bowties and stuff, bulk shaker of parsley, and of course carrots and celery.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
pro chef heads to costco for milk, spends $400 while there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRbPmyeXI8Y

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Curtana posted:

There's a drink similar to mountain dew that's called mellow yellow for the flush it down rhyme, but your mellow yellow, from your bladder, shouldn't look like that ever.

Vitamin B supplements make your pee neon yellow with a slight tinge of green even. Right away after consumption too.. .

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

pentyne posted:

pro chef heads to costco for milk, spends $400 while there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRbPmyeXI8Y

Two averaged-sized goons go to Costco to get a week's worth of groceries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oFVtX8abFY

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Curtana posted:

Pee knower logging on.
The B complex vitamins I take give a noticeably vibrant hue on the way out

Spinz posted:

Vitamin B supplements make your pee neon yellow with a slight tinge of green even. Right away after consumption too.. .
Beaten to piss by a jeweler. :negative:

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Feb 15, 2024

Dana Eicar
Sep 30, 2023
Valentine's Day!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I can’t do Costco chicken breasts anymore since I spent a year getting woody breasts in every pack

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

the dark meats good though

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Dana Eicar posted:

Valentine's Day!

Missing Costco size box of condoms

1/10

Dana Eicar
Sep 30, 2023

MarcusSA posted:

Missing Costco size box of condoms
Still using the one from when I got married!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Is anyone buying the del real birria+cheese pupusas?

They're good I guess, but my stomach reacts to them like I chugged battery acid.

I can eat super greasy, loaded queso, spicy as hell with the fried tortillas birria from any restaurant or truck and still be okay, but these Del Real are borderline poison to my body.