Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Hollismason posted:

It won't take a decade. It will literally be like 4 months . They'll set it up so that all the payments go to Trump.

Lich Scott gonna have nothin on Lara Trump rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

dochermes posted:

In all fairness, I've seen many clever and amusing posts here. Particularly after the election when Biden's win was announced, this board rushed through so many joyful comments it was refreshing. I just dislike being told I and people in my age group need to die.

Hey dochermes, I'm only responding because there is no doubt some folks lurking who agree with you.

I don't believe that Boomers need to die. Nobody but mass murderers and serial rapists should face penalties like that. The problem is the faster Boomers die off the better it is for everyone else collectively. In the history of humanity, every generation was about building a ladder to greater and greater prosperity.

Boomers got up the ladder and kicked it out from under them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTZ-CpINiqg A nice video explaining it all.

Wuffles posted:

Write in candidate Anthony Devolder preparing his acceptance speech

The millionaire film producer astronaut?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
did taylor win the superbowl again tonight

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Philthy posted:

did taylor win the superbowl again tonight

Queens part of the district is only like 1/6 of the vote though

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

They’re literally kicking out Ronna Romney McDaniel because she won’t stop the primaries and declare Trump the winner. :lol:

Nikki Haley has zero chance, but Trump’s going to force in some NC goober and Lara Trump to prematurely end the primary process and then they’re going to siphon money to the Trump campaign at the expense of downballot races.

This poo poo’s going to be amazing! :allears:

Oh, and if you think this sounds “illegal,” you can thank the Republican Roberts Court for Citizens United! They deregulated campaign finance, all so that a mobster could bankrupt their party! :thumbsup:

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Hollismason posted:

It won't take a decade. It will literally be like 4 months . They'll set it up so that all the payments go to Trump.

Why would you ever donate to the GOP with Lara "running" it? Either you're fine with every dollar going to DJT, in which case just donate to him directly, or you're not, and you just don't donate this cycle.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

dochermes posted:

Well, it's a step toward your eventual self-awareness.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol, this guy might literally not outlive this probe

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Trump is 100% going to put Lara Trump in charge of the RNC and then get them to pay off the 300 million dollar or so judgement against him that Engoron hands down.

They are going to rob the RNC blind.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Hollismason posted:

Trump is 100% going to put Lara Trump in charge of the RNC and then get them to pay off the 300 million dollar or so judgement against him that Engoron hands down.

I honestly don't think the GOP will raise that amount this year.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
isnt Lara not even a blood relative? lol she's gonna be the true thug tool he's always wanted and I hope she's worms her way to get ALL of the will money.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

making a thread that has nothing to do with you or your "point" all about you and your stupid "point" is the most boomer loving thing I swear

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

“They” (the Trumps) won’t even have a clue how it’s working. They’ll have to take a risk on picking a fixer that knows how to embezzle and shell-game the money for them, with the understanding that he or she gets a cut. The Trumps (with the possible, razor-thin exception of Tiffany and/or Baron) are all completely useless, unskilled, uneducated, incurious, lazy fucks and could never figure out how to actually move the money funnels inside all the different RNC machinery.

What we (posters itt and such) really should be praying for is another Brad Parscale but competent, professional and (this is the key) absolutely crooked. I’m picturing a Schitt’s Creek style of rude awakening wherein one day Big Trump dies or the RNC goes bankrupt - and when the family lawyers and accountants (and the IRS) get their hands on the books they discover that the “fixer” has skimmed 95% of it into offshore accounts only he controls, the money disappears into Swiss shell corps and banks, and the trumps and RNC creditors are left holding the empty bag howling in impotent rage.

Ok this may have been a bit masterbatory but I enjoyed it

MadcapLaughs
Mar 17, 2007

I have no idea how this works. So donny can just say "this is the new RNC chair now" because he's the leader of the party or would there be a vote to kick Romney out?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

saintonan posted:

I honestly don't think the GOP will raise that amount this year.

Its all up to Mike Johnson! He can do it!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/DNCWarRoom/stat...%5Es1_&ref_url=
i am just gonna post this again since this thread seems to be in weird spiral.

also the dems kept the PA state house in a election tonight.

Just warehouse after warehouse full of cases of trump wine, appreciating in value

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Hey dochermes, I'm only responding because there is no doubt some folks lurking who agree with you.

I don't believe that Boomers need to die. Nobody but mass murderers and serial rapists should face penalties like that. The problem is the faster Boomers die off the better it is for everyone else collectively. In the history of humanity, every generation was about building a ladder to greater and greater prosperity.

The millionaire film producer astronaut?

In short,

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

MadcapLaughs posted:

I have no idea how this works. So donny can just say "this is the new RNC chair now" because he's the leader of the party or would there be a vote to kick Romney out?

She is lucky if he doesn't call for her public stoning and sets up a booth selling Trump branded stones outside the headquarters on her last day.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Hollismason posted:

I'm not a religious man but I will pray for this. I really hope a Trump toady gets in and Trump robs the RNC for his legal fees and presidential race. That might legitimately save America with no down ballot money.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Good Ole Mike Johnson known for his fundraising abilities will raise the money. Don't worry his donors are just out of frame ready to give money.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Hollismason posted:

orange boy robs some wanks

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Hollismason posted:

Sounds like the best conclusion to me!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MadcapLaughs posted:

It’s basically the state party chairs and various officers of the RNC, but they’ve all been taken over by Trumpists at this point. Anyone who knows better than to do this is either resigning or going along with it to keep their position lest they get thrown out, too.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Hollismason posted:

Its all up to Mike Johnson! He can do it!

i mean do you really expect Kevin to not be a little bitch and make donor calls for Don?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Like I can't imagine a better scenario for the Dems than Mike Johnson in charge of fundraising and Lara Trump co chair of the RNC.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

MadcapLaughs posted:

they have an election, but the voters are 3 people from the republican party leadership of each state.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
lol republicans impeaching a guy over covid 19.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

Nelson Mandingo posted:

lol, both of my parents have told my and my siblings that when their Silent Gen parents die, they'll be liquidating their assets and selling our childhood home so they can blow their inheritance and leave nothing for their children or grandchildren. fuckin rules

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

PhazonLink posted:

i mean do you really expect Kevin to not be a little bitch and make donor calls for Don?

He’s not a true believer, he just wanted to bbe Speaker.

I think he wouldn’t mind seeing his successors fumble this one just to prove he had value.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

dochermes posted:

Oh a 4chan trick. Turn your monitor on. KYS.

jumping to a KYS after some light roasting? :sad:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
McCarthy isn't going to bend the knee and start fundraising for Trump just like Paul Ryan didn't leave and then start fundraising for Trump. McCarthy is far more interested in getting a sweet gig with some Right Wing Think Tank that's working towards something like ensuring black children start suffering from lead poisoning again or bringing back leaded gasoline.

MadcapLaughs
Mar 17, 2007

I get it now thanks!

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich
Every time we get a Kevin Update, the revenge scope narrows more and more. The last one was focused down to Mace and Good, who are out anyway since they certified. Kevin can't even do this right.

Didn't Mike Johnson's office announce something like "This year he's brought in 7 times more than before he was speaker!" and then not give a number.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

“He has illegally weaponized the DOJ instead of legally weaponizing the DOJ. And he did a poor job of it that he got a bad report written about him! That’s how much control he doesn’t have over them! Unfit to be PRESIDENT (me!)”

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

90% of the Queens vote is in, 2% of the Nassau vote. Good system, never change.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Spindle posted:

Every time we get a Kevin Update, the revenge scope narrows more and more. The last one was focused down to Mace and Good, who are out anyway since they certified. Kevin can't even do this right.

Didn't Mike Johnson's office announce something like "This year he's brought in 7 times more than before he was speaker!" and then not give a number.

Mike Johnson is hilariously inept at getting donations and knows basically 0 deep pocket Californians like McCarthy did. McCarthy isn't going to just turn those over to Mike Johnson and go " Have fun!".

Mike Johnson is total poo poo at fundraising and reminder that he doesn't take a salary but instead gives his money to his pastor to give to him or some poo poo.

Just a total fuckup of a human being when it comes to fundraising.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I missed the Kevin Update, what is that lumpy sumbitch up to these days?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

dochermes posted:

One of the Goodies, eh? Never as good as Monty Python.

You shut your whore mouth!

The Goodies are loving awesome! They voiced Bananaman!

Tim Brooke Taylor is sadly missed. As soon will be Graham Garden, (coz he's old you see.) The little furry one can watch all the birds he likes.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Spindle posted:

I mean, seven times zero is still zero...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

madmatt112 posted:

I missed the Kevin Update, what is that lumpy sumbitch up to these days?

Stabbing other republicans in the back who stabbed him in the back by primaryjng them.