Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
Spare a thought for poor Johnson and his incredible shrinking majority, thought about abortion and died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Huge :lol: from PA

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
this is bad for biden.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LMAO at Dernald feeling encouraged by the 1-vote impeachment of the Homeland Security guy, and now he’s 100% pushing for an impeachment of Biden.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Hollismason posted:

Yeah there's going to be a huge red wave in the fall folks. LMAO they loving lost that race.

A lot of the doomcasting that Biden was going to surpress Dem turnout died tonight.

Dem voters are motivated as gently caress for good reason and regardless if they show up for Biden or a local, they are going to vote Biden.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Scott Presler should be in the Democrat Hall of Fame

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Imagine being so invested in politics and yet having no idea that a new House gets elected along with the president, as well as 1/3rd of the Senate.

These PDW idiots are talking like Trump could get elected and the House and Senate would still be the same. :confused:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
All I want for the holidays is for Mike Johnson to introduce an abortion ban.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Hollismason posted:

All I want for the holidays is for Mike Johnson to introduce an abortion ban.

He’s not that dumb right?

Right?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

That’s a :lol:!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
If Mike Johnson could move to impeach Biden and introduce a abortion ban nationally that would be loving great.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Right?

Sadly no. But only because Trump is savvy enough to know abortion isn't a winner and he controls what Johnson does.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Right?

He pretty dumb!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

lmao time for scott to passively complain that not enough other republicans were out doorknocking

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Scotts gonna print out more publicly available pdfs and comb over them for the secret to winning. and then drive around with his car and trunk filled with granola and vitamin pills.

he'll win next time.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kazil posted:

Sadly no. But only because Trump is savvy enough to know abortion isn't a winner and he controls what Johnson does.

Johnson’s a true believer. He might do it on the grounds of, “God wants him to.”

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I seriously don't think that Johnson is going to have a choice in anything. I think the lunatics are running the asylum so I expect some more crazy poo poo.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Johnson’s a true believer. He might do it on the grounds of, “God wants him to.”

God in this case is Trump though

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Johnson 100% is a true believer and will absolutely introduce an abortion ban.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Ghostlight posted:

lmao time for scott to passively complain that not enough other republicans were out doorknocking

the funniest part of scott is that he still puts in more effort than any other republican.

by the time trump's done looting the RNC, pressler is going to be the entirety of the GOP ground game

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

“He told some lies, but”

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Hollismason posted:

Johnson 100% is a true believer and will absolutely introduce an abortion ban.
Fuckin do it, Mike.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kazil posted:

God in this case is Trump though

I don’t think Johnson’s one of those.

A handful of Republicans in moderate/swing districts are probably looking at tonight’s results and getting ready to threaten a Motion to Vacate to get the Ukraine/Israel bill a vote. If Johnson senses that his time as Speaker is coming to an end, he’s going to throw that Hail Mary and do an abortion vote. :lol:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here’s what IDF GOP ran on

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Hollismason posted:

I seriously don't think that Johnson is going to have a choice in anything. I think the lunatics are running the asylum so I expect some more crazy poo poo.

Johnson is one of the lunatics, he is sometimes better about not saying the quiet part out loud but he would do all sorts of horrible poo poo to women and gay people in a heartbeat given the chance.

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
That Suozzi result was a bigger margin than any early polls showed, right?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I mean, I know this is supposedly an R district, but Santos won it by claiming to be Jewish AND Latino AND gay, so….

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I mean, I know this is supposedly an R district, but Santos won it by claiming to be Jew-ish AND Latino AND gay, so….

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Hollismason posted:

Mikey Johnson is one of the lunatics though

Here’s what IDF GOP ran on

:lol: what the gently caress is a House member going to do about NYs cashless bail

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

LordoftheScheisse posted:

we're still a ways away from the final results

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

LordoftheScheisse posted:

Votes are still being counted, final margin might be closer.

BUT, Republicans hate mail-in/early voting now AND there was a blizzard today AND Republicans are mostly elderly… *ahem*

BOOMERS!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

hey bro maybe you should reconsider voting for the team that you think is mostly paedophiles.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Mazi Pilip conceded. What a RINO

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Hollismason posted:

he's one of em chief

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I’m sorry what? “Not charged with anything”? Santos is facing a litany of charges

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1757606389013205194

No mention of rigged, no mention of stollen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

kazil posted: