Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Failson posted:

Are there any Batmans this year? We need at least one a year to keep the Batman ecosystem flourishing.
Does Joker 2 count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

im vengeance

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
oh hi vengeance I didn't know it was you

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

then start a thread about him and stay in it

Man is your face gonna be red when they drop the BOTW featuring special guest Xjakk

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Murdstone posted:

Does Joker 2 count?

Does The People's Joker count? I really wanna see The People's Joker.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

im a big xmen sucker so I'm going to watch "Deadpool 3"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

oh, cricket arrison was putting that over

I wasn't really clear on what it was but now that I've seen two people talk about it I'll consider googling it

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Ari Aster's producing a bigfoot sex movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgfkthLpeXw

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
looks like a shittier quest for fire

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
I don't think I can go on if RLM does not review Madame Web.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

that's fine. I'm not mad at all.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

khwarezm posted:

they'll do it just after they finish their batman review

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

khwarezm posted:

i gave up on them. they suck now. its true

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

i gave up on them. they suck now. its true

Shut up, Goons always have to go 'it used to be cool now it sucks' even for things that are still good.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Gutcruncher posted:

I don’t think he fucks but I do think he keeps a jar and a turkey baster ready to go

PalpatElon

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Crescent Wrench posted:

You joke, but I'm reminded of the most audacious example of this type of thing:

See that Guardian review between their heads? Did you assume it was a four-star review based on the layout? They actually tucked a two-star review in there to pad out the poster.

this is hilarious

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I watched that Dinner In America movie they talked about. I liked it. I don't know if they ever explicitly stated it but I got a lot of autism vibes from the girl. You need to take it down a notch. I really liked that portrayal of autism in media it was a lot better than Sheldon Bazinga Cooper. Anyway it was cool.

Also saw a cinematic classic in the theater last week there were like 5 people in the theater

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

you broke my grill posted:

Also saw a cinematic classic in the theater last week there were like 5 people in the theater

Everyone knows how the NY wire grid was done but it still made me laugh to find out when i was younger.

Illmade
Jan 17, 2024

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
PSYCORPS

Nothing is worth dying for, except Palestinians for Israel

I watched that Dinner In America movie they talked about. I liked it. I don't know if they ever explicitly stated it but I got a lot of autism vibes from the girl. You need to take it down a notch. I really liked that portrayal of autism in media it was a lot better than Sheldon Bazinga Cooper. Anyway it was cool.

The wife and I watched it yesterday. It wonderful, heartfelt, and hilarious. We agree there is definitely some autism there.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

autism was the word mike was clumsily dancing around saying before landing on "special"

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

trilobite terror posted:

Xjakk you can put this endorsement in one of your ads

In the vein of “Legends”

CaptainBeefart posted:

Xjakk seems nice and … more interesting than … Star Wars …

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I think the "madame" in madame web is pronounced with a near-open front unrounded vowel and then a schwa, with the stress on the first syllable, but the french spelling makes me want to pronounce it with a schwa and then a open back unrounded vowel with the stress on the second syllable, even though french phonology bases syllable stress on sentence structure rather than individual words. LOL. leaving it entirely unstressed just sounds unnatural to my anglophone ears. thank you for loving pupkin

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Honestly if xjakk set up another character that was an exact inverse, like suave, well dressed and spoken, cool as a cucumber and set up an xjakkCU where they interact I might be more chill to watch. Like just ape On Cinema with this character and I could climb aboard

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm glad that xjakk exists I really do but I don't want to think about him is that weird

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

https://twitter.com/comics47904735/status/1757521983804256673

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

There's worse things out tonight then vampires.

Like what?

Like me.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

I know I shouldn’t but I still like Ryan Reynolds despite it all being manufactured as hell.

Honestly Deadpool 2 has some real funny stuff in there. And then it all screeches to a halt whenever that kid was onscreen. But it then starts up again.

The colossus vs juggernaut fight is probably one of my favourite superhero CG fight scenes. It doesn’t look convincing but drat it’s dirty and fun. And all the Domino stuff was great, Zazie Beets rules.

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

With Maria bamford as lorne Michaels? Sounds rad

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

#blessed

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Is that halal Mr beast

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Mordja posted:

Ari Aster's producing a bigfoot sex movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgfkthLpeXw

I saw this trailer when I was at the movies yesterday and uhh... uhh... the cut at :32 is the hardest I've not laughed in a theater that I can remember.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Crescent Wrench posted:

I saw this trailer when I was at the movies yesterday and uhh... uhh... the cut at :32 is the hardest I've not laughed in a theater that I can remember.

i believe the official term is nonmedy

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

That looks dumb as hell but not in a good way

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

dreezy posted:

i believe the official term is nonmedy

I was actually going to say that but I wasn't laughing before :32 either so

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gonna laugh if it's a masterpiece

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Milo and POTUS posted:

Gonna laugh if it's a masterpiece

Ok gripweed :smugdog:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I did get one laugh out of the trailer

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVbb6PSO_Fw

I'm back on watching the weird and wonderful

Cubone
May 26, 2011

the majestic and mysterious sasquatch... *record scratch* humping!?
🎵 I get knocked down! but I get up again

jessie eisenberg (v.o.): what drew me to the script was, normally you don:t think of sasquatches as humping, but, well, here we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Did y'all think sasquatches reproduced through parthenogenesis or something?