Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Atticus_1354 posted:

Both points are wrong. We hate each other and we actually give them fun little fidget spinners to play with in their mouths.

This isn't the pyf sex toys thread sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Atticus_1354 posted:

Both points are wrong. We hate each other and we actually give them fun little fidget spinners to play with in their mouths.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I went to a Lipizzaner show to please my then girlfriend and it was the stupidest poo poo.

Horses are powerful and stupid. If they want to dance, you don't have to force them!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Inzombiac posted:

I went to a Lipizzaner show to please my then girlfriend and it was the stupidest poo poo.

Horses are powerful and stupid. If they want to dance, you don't have to force them!

I'd guess forcing them is half the fun.

If you are being friendly to a masochist, you are doing it wrong.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"airs above the ground" like loving as opposed to what

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Inzombiac posted:

The problem is rich people. In order to convince themselves that they deserve the unethical amounts of money/power they wield, they have to convince themselves and others that they're not like most people. They are special. In ancient times, this meant telling people you were chosen by god and surrounding yourself with symbols of divine power. In modern times, it means telling people you're intelligent in new ways, an innovator, an entrepreneur, a disruptor.

In old, but not too old, times, it meant telling people you were extra sensitive and refined, well-bred, a class above common folk. And so you couldn't be seen enjoying the same things as everyday people. So while most people agree that this is one of the best things you can watch a horse do, if a rich person admitted to enjoying that, the whole socio-economic system would come tumbling down.

So rich people needed their own thing to enjoy watching horses do, and it had to be inaccessible to commoners. Special horses. With special riders. Doing special things. And then maybe sometimes a horse would go rogue and have fun, and everyone would get to actually enjoy themselves.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

yeah but... why horses?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Expensive and alive

Seems familiar

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Horses can also be used to subjugate the unwashed masses.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

luchadornado posted:

yeah but... why horses?

Horses have been elite status symbols since the PIE expansion

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
[Mick Jagger voice]

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Empty Sandwich posted:

[Mick Jagger voice]

:golfclap:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Empty Sandwich posted:

[Mick Jagger voice]

:lol:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Horses are stupid is certainly a take

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Horses are a dangerous invasive species and should be treated as such

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
My horse is an indoor horse.

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

SpacePig posted:

He neighs from the floor above

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Discount Dracula posted:

It’s okay to dislike them for more than just boring music.

“More contemporary rock stars like Anthony Kiedis of Red Hot Chili Peppers also bragged about committing statutory rape with no repercussions. In his 2005 autobiography, Scar Tissue, Kiedis recounts his sexual relationship with a 14-year-old Catholic school girl. Kiedis was 23 years old at the time; and after learning of her age, he proceeded to have sex with her again. He writes:

“‘The next day we drove to Baton Rouge, and of course, she came with us. After we got offstage, she came up to me and said, ‘I have something to tell you. My father’s the chief of police and the entire state of Louisiana is looking for me because I’ve gone missing. Oh, and besides that, I’m only fourteen.’ I wasn’t incredibly scared, because in my somewhat deluded mind, I knew that if she told the chief of police she was in love with me, he wasn’t going to have me taken out to a field and shot, but I did want to get her the hell back home right away. So we had sex one more time.’”

Their relationship inspired Red Hot Chili Peppers’ 1985 song ‘Catholic School Girls Rule,’ which has been played live by the band as recently as 2007. Following his public admission in Scar Tissue, Kiedis and his band continued to enjoy rockstar status. They’ve won Grammys, headlined festivals, and even made a cameo at the Super Bowl. In 2012, Red Hot Chili Peppers were enshrined in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.”

https://consequence.net/2017/11/the-uncomfortable-disregard-for-legendary-rockers-sexual-misconduct/

This anecdote reminds me of the story that 70s Australian/NZ Rock group Dragon tells of playing some country NSW town, picking up some groupies, and moving on. Only to have the entire police force of the small town chase after the tour bus lights and sirens blazing. Because one of the groupies was the 14 year old daughter of the local police chief. It inspired the song "Are you old enough?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSMyBm9QMLQ

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

gently caress the Police ['s Daughter]

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

SpacePig posted:

Sorry, Maury. I'm not a gymnast.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

BrigadierSensible posted:

This anecdote reminds me of the story that 70s Australian/NZ Rock group Dragon tells of playing some country NSW town, picking up some groupies, and moving on. Only to have the entire police force of the small town chase after the tour bus lights and sirens blazing. Because one of the groupies was the 14 year old daughter of the local police chief. It inspired the song "Are you old enough?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSMyBm9QMLQ

I guess Australia's age of consent is like 16 so maybe a 14 year old is a reasonable mistake, but gross. Singer was 24 when it came out.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

wakka wakka posted:

He neighs from the floor above

My horse can't get down those stairs, so now he's an indoor horse

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

kiimo posted:

Horses are stupid is certainly a take

Horses are stupid in that they are terrified of everything, so much that it can kill them.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Don't ever surprise your grandparents because they are also stupid

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Imagine what could happen if they think of aunts

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

lmao

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

lol

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Data Graham posted:

"airs above the ground" like loving as opposed to what

subterranean gases

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Never trust a horse! *spits on beard*

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

In the same book, Kiedis recounts how he himself was statutory-raped. That probably goes a long way to explaining his sexual proclivities.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Elfface posted:

The problem is rich people. In order to convince themselves that they deserve the unethical amounts of money/power they wield, they have to convince themselves and others that they're not like most people. They are special. In ancient times, this meant telling people you were chosen by god and surrounding yourself with symbols of divine power. In modern times, it means telling people you're intelligent in new ways, an innovator, an entrepreneur, a disruptor.

In old, but not too old, times, it meant telling people you were extra sensitive and refined, well-bred, a class above common folk. And so you couldn't be seen enjoying the same things as everyday people. So while most people agree that this is one of the best things you can watch a horse do, if a rich person admitted to enjoying that, the whole socio-economic system would come tumbling down.

So rich people needed their own thing to enjoy watching horses do, and it had to be inaccessible to commoners. Special horses. With special riders. Doing special things. And then maybe sometimes a horse would go rogue and have fun, and everyone would get to actually enjoy themselves.

This link was good enough that I instantly got over the disappointment that it wasn't Mr. Ed. If one of you fuckers has an article explaining how they made that horse talk by giving it meth or something please keep it to yourself :ohdear:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I've got bad news for you my friend, I'm sorry but you must know: Horses cannot talk at all.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

BallerBallerDillz posted:

This link was good enough that I instantly got over the disappointment that it wasn't Mr. Ed. If one of you fuckers has an article explaining how they made that horse talk by giving it meth or something please keep it to yourself :ohdear:

They gave it peanut butter.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Mr Ed was a racist

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

To the glue factory with em

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Milo and POTUS posted:

Mr Ed was a racist

well he was a horse

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

CJacobs posted:

I've got bad news for you my friend, I'm sorry but you must know: Horses cannot talk at all.

Well of course they can't

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Field Mousepad posted:

This isn't the pyf sex toys thread sir

Well not with that attitude.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU