Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

KoRMaK posted:

no injuries? They didn't hit the suspect?

Acorns are tough targets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al! posted:

what doesn't!

I think it's the blood orange flavoring

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Buck Wildman posted:

what makes a seltzer premium

The price

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

a trite answer work that wit

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

this one was my desktop picture for years

archeologists believe that these memento mori mosaics were commissioned by followers of epicurean philosophy so ive decided to become an epicurean the same way a bunch of dudes rock guys were getting into stoicism last year

become a stylite

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
just hangin out

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

tag yourself

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

learned about those guys from a jack vance book, love those guys

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/KyleTrainEmoji/status/1757490991257571790

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Buck Wildman posted:

tag yourself

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
bunuel's simon of the desert is a pretty good movie. a svelte 45 min is a perfect length for most movie premises imo. like a guy who sits on a column and gets taunted by girl satan

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I'm glad these greybeards had each other

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It’s extremely rare but there’s a handful of cases every year so I’m not sure why this one in particular caught everyone’s attention

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
its endemic in the rockies

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Goodbye stealing souls, hello stealing booty.
Pretty sure a round of antibiotics clears it right up.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It’s extremely rare but there’s a handful of cases every year so I’m not sure why this one in particular caught everyone’s attention

American healthcare is so bad dude waited to see a dr until he had a full on rotting sore from it.

Yes its easily cured by antibiotics. But you gotta go to the dr and good luck with that lmao

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al! posted:

this one was my desktop picture for years

archeologists believe that these memento mori mosaics were commissioned by followers of epicurean philosophy so ive decided to become an epicurean the same way a bunch of dudes rock guys were getting into stoicism last year

It's objectively the correct philosophy

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

hey, if you read the article it shows some redeeming qualities

This young woman is just another ethereal bisexual helping create the next obama

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

silicone thrills posted:

American healthcare is so bad dude waited to see a dr until he had a full on rotting sore from it.

Yes its easily cured by antibiotics. But you gotta go to the dr and good luck with that lmao

Can't you just buy fish antibiotics?

Also nice crow, I have been admiring it, you could post a bigger version here if you want

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'm glad these greybeards had each other

More like.... gaybeards

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Weka posted:

Can't you just buy fish antibiotics?
covered with buboes, guy from the 7th seal following behind you into the pet store: yeah i have some tetras that tested positive for gram-negative bacteria

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
lol irl at covered with buboes

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Found this really good vlog a couple of days ago. It's an English language vlog hosted by a younger Chinese woman just showing a snapshot of various places in China. She also vlogged her land journey from Switzerland to China, which tbqh sounds pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFMGEiXTu7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrO08P4-T-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOeWJqQkiYs

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Buck Wildman posted:

polar seltzer is pretty good, the flavors are dece and it's like one of the few remaining beverages not manufactured by pepsico/coke

also soda chat: pepsi keeps trying to come up with "sprite" but can't come up with a good name lol, first they tried "sierra mist" (i guess a riff on mtn dew?) and now "starry" lol

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/JeremiahDJohns/status/1757767346188402906?s=20

Usher is dead, and is, for some reason, being played by a 66 year year old Michael Jackson, in a skin suit.

Checks out for me.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

No one would accept their favorite pop star being a dead pedophile, so we got Michael Jackson

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Yeah, this

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009

Bullshit. No way a priest is giving you an ash smudge that neat. Maybe a "t" shape if your lucky. Marky Mark had his wardrobe people do that,

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

hey, if you read the article it shows some redeeming qualities

as if ackman isn't indoctrinated

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Buck Wildman posted:

the marketing department. unless the government has a rule or law regarding a particular product like medicine (can't call it medicine unless it is, wink wink) or meat (can't call all your steaks "prime" as the USDA makes that call) you can call it whatever you want. make and sell "ultra mega-premium" sex lube or "disaster-grade" canned beef stew for bunkers. no one will stop you

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

HashtagGirlboss posted:

because the last time KC won the superbowl we got covid

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

Didn’t they win it last year as well?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

BONGHITZ posted:

learned about those guys from a jack vance book, love those guys

tell me about the guys

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

man that dudes head is swelling up

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yadoppsi posted:

Bullshit. No way a priest is giving you an ash smudge that neat. Maybe a "t" shape if your lucky. Marky Mark had his wardrobe people do that,

Lmao its not a Reichsadler?????

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Lmao its not a Reichsadler?????

good grief

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

tfw you are dust and to dust you will return

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Yadoppsi posted:

I was in high school before I realized it was supposed to be a cross

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dave Angel posted:

Didn’t they win it last year as well?

I got COVID last year. Coincidence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

40 days of terror for the vietnamese people